$1 BILLION DOLLARS

Zootopia has made over a billion dollars worldwide. When should we expect a sequel announcement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-pWwVM7-jc
youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vco0SpSz17g
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4tLGfynNQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait until the sequel when all the shipperfags get fucking destroyed when nick and judy remain friends. Don't even try to kid yourselves, you know it's not going to happen.

There we go. Right there. Here we are. I am happy.

People ship them romantically. I'm one of them, but I'm not so foolish to think they'll have them together in the sequel.

it's really hasn't "made" 1 billion, in the end they will pocket less than half of this.
I wish people revealed actual seat data, the price of tickets is skyrocketing since the early 00's.

No, they already had it in mind, people would riot if they didn't go through with it.
youtu.be/l-pWwVM7-jc

It's funny; before no-one was talking about sequels, but after they decided to make Frozen 2, there started to be a lot of serious sequel announcements, and now a serious theatrical sequel seems to get taken as a given :D

So, if Zootopia could do it, what's the excuse for BvS?

>outgrossed BvS
>outgrossed X-men Apocalypse

I wonder how much those films "made".

>mfw

we might never know, every movie has different types of hollywood accounting to deal with

It didn't pander to kids and retards

Same goes for every movie. And how many movies in past 20 years can say that they got over a billion? WITHOUT being a sequel, part of a franchise or an adaptation? Very few.

Sure it did, just kids with moms named Martha.
Don't know anyone but retards that have figured out what Lex's motives or plan was.

How is that butthole DC friend, still sore?

not bad for a B Disney movie of the year

i think they should be making more movie like this one.

Nick is one rich Fox!

> people would riot if they didn't go through with it.
You mean a bunch of faggots would shitpost about about it? Face it, hardly anyone in the world gives a shit about their relationship.

[spoilers]Should be able to pay off what he owes in taxes[/spoilers]

Holy shit. Titanic was almost 20 years ago.

do you think will get a commemorative drawing of Nick, Scrooge McDucking into coins? Nick as Dr. Evil? An even more creative drawing? Nick and Judy at Zootopia predator pride cause of the month?

So how soon until they announce the sequel and the spin-off TV series?

Also is it weird that I have literally never seen any kid in my area even mention this movie? I don't even think I've ever seen so much as a poster in terms of promotional material for this movie so I am really starting to wonder if the entire audience is just made up of furries and kids have never really resonated with the movie

need to wait for share holders meeting, they usually detail the real profits from the gross money.

China really liked the film. They also are crazy over Finnick so expect a bigger role in the sequel

there was hardly any marketing for the movie, it did great only thanks to the word of mouth

they had no faith in it, this they gave it cheapiest possible merchandise, that's why you dont see kids with zootopia toys or talking about it

Cool, I really enjoyed the movie. Well deserved box office.

that billion just prove the ticket price gets higher every year. Even when you take inflation into account, there's still the raw price that still nearly tripled for those movies.

no, they just wanted pet foxes.

poor things.

>So how soon until they announce the sequel and the spin-off TV series?

couple of years. Frozen 2 still has no official release date. Disney are no Dreamworks when it comes to sequels.

will the fad be over by then? Can't they beast the movie out. They rewrote the entire film less than a year before they released it

It's obvious ot the beginning of zootopia 2 they are just gonna be really good friends. By the end of the movie it's gonna be relationship confirmed.
The fags who want a relationship get it, and the fags who say it's platonic will get eased into it being romanic. Win-win everyone's happy. They did the same thing in despicable me 2

a short before moana, just before christmas season , new toys, this would make me satisfied for a year or half , then comic book.

Same exact story as Frozen. They thought it would barely scrape by. No merchandise, no marketing.

>Zootopia 2 opens with a fake wedding and closes with a real one

Friends nothing, I want obligatory Token One Note Flat Character love interests of their respective species and make both Judy and Nick go retarded Ga Ga in love over the unimpressive Token Love Interests.

That would hurt Zootopia's shitty fanbase. It may even shut the fuck up all these faggots who keep spamming this movie here.

Such beautiful pottery. I unironically love the idea of that, to be honest.

except it had an earworm of a song..
now im sick of elsa plastered everywhere, from cups , thrugh dildos to toilet seats.

Does that mean we have an excuse to over spam Zootopia until mods decide to ban Zootopia threads? If so let the SPAM COMMENCE!

It's not like the stupid mods can truly stop us!

The hell is wrong with Disney, do they think that all their movies will flop? None of their "new renaissance" movies got marketed that much

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its a stake out. And we know its fake when we see Finnick as the ring bearer

This is the movie that should have enjoyed the commercial success and critical accolades, not Pootopia

F2 has a 2018 slot if I'm not mistaken. Probably getting the Nov/Dec slot if it pushes through.

Clawhauser as best man.

lel people actually like chicken manlet?

Hey guys! We know Moana is probably not going to be great so we put a Zootopia clip in the beginning to get you to go

>shitty fanbase.

dont you know it, we're already split into zoodystopia fans/haters.

The Sup Forums threads are a formality. Real Zootopia Generals are on /trash/. I migrated a month ago.

>Moana releases later this year

>zero marketing

DISNEY STOP IT

Its one way to get a criminal in a place surrounded by cops, who would be Judy and Nick's friends

i dont like women with big noses.

Zootopia and Frozen are going to be jousting for "short space" from now on. Calling it now.

>Zootopia-Frozen Crossover Shorts
Holy shit.

>he fell for the /trash/ meme

>Bogo and mr Bog share the table during the wedding

>if you don't jerk off shitty artists and roleplay then you're not the real deal
Fucking stay there then

FEEL THE ETHNIC

>/trash/

what do you do after taking on racism in Zootopia? What story is there to tell? They could do one more Nick and Judy movie and then make it into an series that follows different mammals throughout the city

>Everyone in the ZPD is in on the stake out / wedding job except for Clawhauser
>Nick and Judy make arrest after luring out criminal
>Clawhauser goes "What?!? You're not actually- Noooooo!"

>that rooster

if it talks I'm leaving the theatre

You could consider the Disney animated canon a franchise, it's just as good for brand recognition

The characters look ugly. If an animated film has an ugly art style? Fuck it, not watching it.

When did they started marketing for Zootopia anyway? All I can remember is the trailer up around November or something.

They could explore xenophobia. Reptiles and avian cities exist in this world - maybe a foreigner gets framed and Judy and Nick have to help him.

HOLY SHIT you're right. 6 months to go, no trailer yet.

Then again, it might be getting the same development hell problem as Frozen. That was rendering like, a month before release right?

In contrast, I remember BH6 trailers pretty early.

Let's see:

>BH6 release date: November 7

>BH6 trailer 1 youtube.com/watch?v=z3biFxZIJOQ
>July 15

...fine.

But the teaser trailer youtube.com/watch?v=vco0SpSz17g did come out in late May

Love this guy though.

No we reveal that Judy is not getting married to Nick. Its some other criminal. Then we see Nick is the priest

This suggests there is something very wrong how their teams are managed and is probably a sign of systematic failures they can't be bothered to fix because talented teams manage to pull through somehow.

Congratulations, furfags. I mean it too.

Sincerly, someone who thought the film was okay.

>Wreck it Ralph, Zootopia and Tangled all turn out excellent

>Big Hero 6 is mediocre shit

i-its not fair

Interracial marriage

living among them is one thing
mixing with them?

At least it wasn't bad

princesses sure. but Zootopia/BH6/WiR? Nah.

Why do you hate BH6? I absolutely loved it compared to Wreck-It Ralph and Tangled.

Byron directed CL, and Brother Bear ,and worked on Bolt.

>the sequel must be about x political issue
No. What's wrong with a nice Nick and Judy adventure that explores their relationship?

BH6 is waifu central though.

Someone post Cass.

This
Platonic is best and realistic. A canon relationship won't do anything other than pandering to tumblr.
t. someone who used to ship the fox and the bunn

Lame script, middling plot. Beautiful setting though and some touching moments, but it was generally disappointing.

Can I emphasize again on how bad the script was? One of the highlights of these newer Disney films are their scripts, but BH6 seemed like it was written by a nine year old.

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others.
By the time I finish my song?

I recently rewatched it and it felt like the movie was on Autopilot taking you from plot point to plot point without any real feel. They built a wonderful world and filled it with flat uninteresting characters and a pants-on-head stupid villain.

It was still good, but it wasn't up to par with the Disney movies around it. I didn't even think it was as good as Frozen, in all honesty.

1 good film and the rest trash, I see it.

Nick and Judy destroying a Bloomberg stand-in

>Byron directed CL
Wasn't it Mark Dindal?

Do you want Moore to disappear?

It's a murder mystery with two suspects, and one is too obviously evil to be the culprit.

It's for kids and all, but the plot is so barebones and simplistic that it's a snore. The characters are all pretty forgettable and uncompelling, save for maybe Hot Aunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4tLGfynNQk

fandoms driven by metascore and sales are a sure giveaway of shills orchestrating it from the inside.

Toy Story 3 was not that fucking good.

I hate review culture.

Manginas and simps believe in men and women being friends. Real men know that women are only there to be fucked.

Incredible post

nobody remembers chicken little

I donĀ“t remember Brother Bear, except that it had a nice setting

Bolt was more like "fuck you I liked it" kind of thing, more than any of their modern princess movies at least.

I just want to see that asshole taken down a notch, even if it's fiction.
Bloomberg got nothing on Moore and Howard

Tangled blows Bolt out of the fucking water.

Needed to integrate the team more into the story.

>told some people I bought the Judy and Nick Disney Infinity figures
>they bug me every single day to hotglue them

why

Then stop browsing /trash/