Sup Forumsco/'s Bizarre Adventure - Telephone Avatar Edition

Old Thread: Past Threads: pastebin.com/ka10wTqK

MAIN TOPIC: Part 5 Development (focus: Thief fight, Morrocco vs KND, Looniversity); Stand Suggestions are open.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (this is STILL out of date, fix it)

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0lqXHlZXEFTaFppZV96ejU5b2s&usp=sharing

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TK1mN9Dx
youtube.com/watch?v=8aJw4chksqM
youtube.com/watch?v=23zWG6ODKm0
youtube.com/watch?v=AT_GuE5bcyc
youtube.com/watch?v=dc4zcFnMlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=PU8cgxNRaIo
youtube.com/watch?v=zoCcdWZfAsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pastebin.com/TK1mN9Dx
An updated pastebin, since I neglected to do that before.

I'll re-post this thought I had.

I think all of Wernstrum's stand research should be driveled from the corpse part the WB has in their possession. It's been sealed in their labs and long since left there in favor of the more reliable jawbreakers.

Patrick sinks the Looniversity because whatever TA was making there was at risk of breaking loose, and also because "Nobody mustn't know the secrets we have buried there."

Then in part 7 Nightmare Bitters can be a corpse part guardian in the sunken Looniversity.

Whatever TA was making there can also be gone by the time we revisit the place, showing that the WB's ruins are being picked at by more than one group.

Sounds pretty workable. Maybe the corpse part could be shown, locked away, in part 5?

What part would it be?

Could it be just a mummified pinky the UR see in a glass case with chains wrapped all around it and sealing talismans with ropes tied around the glass case that extend all the way to the walls of the room? The WB had to do this since it would have... unpredictable responses to their concentrated evil in the air.

It's just another room the UR pass by though.

The Melody and Style labs would look similarly strange and left unexplored since that's not what they came for.

That sounds pretty good.
Oh, and they should definitely have the scorched - but much more intact than when it was last seen in part 1 - remains of the Mask there, as well.
(Also, a near-empty Hamon lab.)

Should the major locations of the first 6 parts be places where corpse parts are hidden?

The ruins of Eustace's farm, the site of the final pillar man battle, Fantasy Island, Danny the Street, the sunken Looniversity, and the ruins of Super Jail?

The corpse parts weren't there when most of those parts happened (the exception being part 5), they just found their way to those locations since powerful forces collided there.

Could do. Maybe the Hills Resort that the Eds took over rather than Danny.
Though... do we want to have it as an international race? I guess we'd have to, if we're going to use the Looniversity...

We were planning to have them race through the Old Country already with that whole Rolf climbing out of the hell pit business.

So what did you guys think of the thing I posted in the last thread that implied TA was creating the Lich from AT? I mean currently it's just a constantly growing pile of junk centered around a few pieces of supernatural paraphernalia collected by the TA (little more than a cargo cult shoggoth of wood, wire, string and staples) but once it has assimilated enough supernatural artifacts, well...FALL.

Whatever TA was making comes into play during part 8 when whoever is trying to erase the universe, right?

Isn't it supposed to be some kind of meta abomination?

It's hard trying to keep up with anything part 8 related since it's different every time I see it discussed.

Is a "weapon" (probably one of many) that Ethan retrieved during his journeys. There was a tentative outline 2 threads ago that places it after the final stone people/old toon fight.

Reminder that Stand battles are rarely directly confrontational, and that enemy Stand users will typically wait until they're sure their opponent is cornered to reveal what the hell their stand even does.

>what the hell their stand even does
Funnily enough, saying something like that triggers Patrick Stand's secondary ability

>saying something like that triggers Patrick Stand's secondary ability
>"You activated my trap card!"
>Sees that the fist of the opponents Stand is about to connect with his head anyway.
>"Oh tartar sauce."

>Part 7's post-final boss equivalent of Alternate Diego is the reconstituted Mask, now wielding the Stand [CUBAN PETE] in addition to Melody

As an added twist [Cuban Pete] is wearing the Mask, as opposed to Eustace.

>inb4 is the corpse's "rod"

I think I'd make it just an arm in the Looniversity.

The "rod" would already be attached to someone somewhere.

I think that during part 7, Mr. Nobody already has the super dong. Anyway, how many parts are going to be?

>Left hand
>Right hand
>Left arm
>Right arm
>Left leg
>Right leg
>Left foot
>Right foot
>Left eye
>Right eye
>Torso
>Head
>Ears
>Spine
>Heart
>Lungs
>Stomach
>Kidneys
>Liver
>Intestines
>Ears
>Tongue
>Balls
>Cock
>Middle finger

This a good list?

>each piece of the corpse has a number on it
>some pieces have the same number on them, so no one's sure what it means
>all the numbers add up to ...52

I think we should stick to 9 corpse parts to collect in the race while the rest have already been collected by Nobody.

Well except for the Liver, because...well, how do you think Captain Haddock ended up with [Storm In A Teacup]?

>Haddock beat up a corpse guardian and took the liver without realising it after a misunderstanding
>Nobody's aware that it's fused into his body until late in the story

>>Nobody's aware that it's fused into his body until late in the story
>Mr Nobody is tallying up the Corpse Parts
>"That's odd, it seems I'm short one of them."
>Suddenly there's the sounds of commotion from outside his office.
>"I'm sorry sir, but the president is currently tending to so very important business, I can make you an appointment, but you'll have to come back later
>"I CAN'T COME BACK LATER! THAT IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU!, I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE PRESIDENT NOW! AND I WILL NOT BE HELD UP BY YOU, YOU...YOU...YOU RECALCITRANT ROAD ROLLER!"
>It is as this point that road roller drops from the sky and flattens President Nobodies desk.

Cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=8aJw4chksqM

Well meme'd.
I mean that with no irony whatsoever.

Integrate it into the story.

I think the corpse parts are drawn to places where cosmic conflicts occurred at.

Like magnets to metal, supernatural objects such as this are attracted to places with residual supernatural energies.

Or Superman just really wishes he could've been there when it was happening to help, and so his lingering identity compels his physical body's remains to go to such places.

The conflict with Nobody might finally put his spirit to rest.

Reference to Haddock getting into a fight with some "cadaverous corsair" with funny powers while visiting some backwater town in Oregon?
Replace the location with any fictional supernatural site of your choice, we probably don't need more Gravity Falls references.

>first corpse part is found in Tucson, Arizona
>It's found by The Beatles, who entered the race in a flying submarine

Numbah 4 gets smacked back and hits the three trunk hard, this enrages Numbah 3 enough for her stand to produce 5 hulked out rainbow monkey monsters that begin mobbing Morocco Wuya. Wuya is able to take the hits because of a hard light barrier she set up and dish the damage back with lasers shot from the hornets making up Morocco's corrupted stand.
When Numbah 3 mobbed Wuya, she used 4 of the hornets from [82-99] to set up a barrier while 4 others got behind the monkeys and shot them through the back with lasers. Numbah 3 takes some serious damage from this.

Numbah 4 is back on his feet, Numbah 2 has gotten 3 out of harms way, but 4 is now madder than he's been in a while. He activates [FOUR MINUTE MILE]'s [WASTING AWAY] ability and loses a piece of trivia. 4MM gets a huge boost in power and speed, overwhelming Wuya. She didn't know there was anyone this strong protecting Plucky, but she formulates a plan. 2 of the hornets have entered the tree fort and are aiming for Plucky, her plan is to stall them here while the stand does it's job, if her host dies before her mission is accomplished, then she'll make sure Interpol finds out exactly who kill Morocco Mole.

As the hornets close in on Plucky, Numbah 4 is about to land a fatal blow to Morocco. Wuya feels victory will be her's no matter the outcome of this petty conflict. Suddenly both her hornets are struck down and there's a horrible ringing sound in her ears. The battle field is now shrouded in fog, Wuya can't tell where it came from. She sees a figure in the fog, and it's duck shaped.

Cut back to the UR

Some of them have bloody noses and scuff marks on their clothes. Taffy has coated the ground with a thin layer of cheese. Rolf comes back out of Bobo, the cheese immediately wraps around a foot that just stepped on it from the outer edges of its radius. Cartman's stand manages to get in some solid hits, revealing The Thief before he frees his foot and disappears again.

cont.

Rolf sniffs the air, then instructs Toph to calm herself and focus on what vibrations her stand picks up. Between the two of them they figure out the general direction The Thief is in, Taffy then makes his thin cheese layers make walls around that area, one of the walls is ripped open, but the cheese clings to The Thief, forcing him to be visible long enough for Squidward to trip him with a tentacle and Cartman's stand to beat on him some more. Rolf lands the finishing blow with his staff, they wanted to beat him up some more, but the UR notice what looks like smoke rising from where Sector V's base is located and start running there.

Back to the Wuya fight

Wuya is at first enraged when she sees a duck in the steam, thinking that Gideon betrayed his mission, but then Donald Duck emerges in his Paperink costume. She laughs at how stupid his looks until she sees [STEAM MACHINE] posing behind him.

[STEAM MACHINE] grabs two of he hornets as if they were stationary, this somewhat incapacitates Morocco's body (grabbing a stand with another stand does that). His body isn't completely paralyzed, but this is now a losing situation for Wuya since Donald isn't going for the kill like that blonde kid was. She makes a decision that a tactical retreat is in order and vacates Morocco's body only to find her spectral form being pulled by something. She's being sucked into a vacuum by Ford Pines where she remains trapped in a holding container.

In Patrick's office, the puzzle box begins shaking on the shelf drawing Patrick's attention. It begins to do something like a strange jig, then it shuffles like a rubiks cube and seals itself. Patrick lets out a "Tarter sauce, it took me years to solve that." before putting it in a drawer in his desk. Patrick decides to leave Wuya to her fate "She got herself trapped, she can get herself out, even if it takes her another thousand years."

Solid work, user. I like it.

Kinda expected Tina to get some mileage in this fight but good stuff regardless.

How does coco bizarre adventure work exactly? It's a fanfic or Fan Made Dungeons And dragons game?

I'm saving her for a dramatic reveal. It was her stand that took out the two hornets going for Plucky.

Sure.

Looking back, you did foreshadow that well.

9 sounds like a good number. Though it might be a bit hard developing clues to hide in all of them.

Wasn't 9 the number of corpse parts in SBR?

Well, 10 if you count both ears.

It should be whatever's plot convienat. We need to talk about it more.

Aside from arms, legs, torso, head, eyes, ears, and spine like the normal corpse, we also have his kidney, rod, and balls. We should wait and see if any more should be added or not.

The Urban Rangers return, they see [STEAM MACHINE] and they see a battered and beaten Morocco Mole unconscious on the ground, they start glowing with stand power, Donald is sizing them up as well. A voice comes from the top of the tree fort, it's a female voice, "Are you bozos the Urban Rangers?" They all look ready for a fight, menacing kanji is flowing out of the doorway, until "You're going to tell me... what happened to my son!" as Tina Russo Duck steps out of the shadows, dramatic kanji across the panel, close up of Rolf who looks shocked, begins to sweat and tremble while the "To Be Continued" appears if you're into that.

The UR, KND, and MM are all inside the tree fortress now. Ford has given Donald something and he's placed it in [STEAM MACHINE]'s furnace, a steam fills the room, it numbs the pain of their injuries and they begin healing, not at a super rate, but still much faster than they would otherwise. The UR begin to tell Tina everything, about how they've been fighting the WB, about what happened to Plucky, about how they just fought a giant monster to find out who did this. Dexter brings up Gideon Graves' file on the big screen, they know what he looks like and where he works. They're planning to go kick his shit in, but Ford chimes in that they don't have that kind of time. He's hooked up some of his own devices to Plucky and announces if they don't help Plucky within the next day his mind will suffer irreparable damage, and there's no guarantee they'll be able to find Gideon before it happens. Morocco is starting to wake up, the steam is doing wonders for him, but he's still in pretty bad shape, he asks what's going on. Ford tells him that when he didn't show up at their meeting place they went looking for him and found Plucky too. Morocco apologies and says they'll have to postpone rescuing Doof.
cont.

Tina cuts in and says that's not an option, at first Ford and Donald aren't sure where she's going with this, but then Ford realizes Doof has been researching stands and is an expert in the field who has made several advances with his inventions. They know Doof can make a machine to help Plucky and at least buy them some time to find Gideon Graves.

Then we cut to Patrick in his office again and that's already in the doc.

Nice, very nice, user.
>Tartar sauce, it took me years to solve that.
Heh, I'm liking those little scenes in Patrick's office so far.

Still great stuff, man.

It's not a dnd-esque thing.

It's more like an actual story, as opposed to fanfic, as well.

bumb

It's kinda more what FusionFall wanted to be but couldn't muster up.

They'really not supposed to mention the Hey Kids! Monster (which was made behind Red Guy's back).
But the Lich of Tech (which Red Guy/Patrick knew of, but we're terrified of) I guess is fair game

It should be many.
Since aparrently some people don't like the Hey Kids! Monster

It fits

I just want to foreshadow there being something horrible in the Looniversity that pays off much later.

Something that would make Patrick visibly scared when he hears the UR have broken the containment. Scared enough to push the kill switch behind the painting of the clown in his office to sink the place into the depths of the Earth.

actually, it would be whatever item is linked to R&D, the clown painting is a link to HIM

I was trying to set it up so Patrick needed a double approval before sinking the place.

The painting swinging open is HIM giving approval for the decision to sink the Looniversity.

It's like needing at least two keys to launch the missile.

OK, this next stuff is all already in the doc, anything we need to expand upon?
>Ford tells the UR and Morocco that Doof is a colleague of theirs and currently held captive by the WB in their research branch located in Acme Looniversity

>Cut to Patrick sitting in his office, discussing this seemingly to himself while a prominent painting of a clown is seen behind him
>The fact that Morocco brought Tina to her son is a coincidence, a very troubling coincidence to the WB who don't like, nor believe in coincidence.
>If the guys from below exist, the guys from above must also exist, so they're worried Plucky is part of some divine plan to stop them.
>With Wuya’s failure, the pressure is on Graves' to finish the job, but actually killing someone with his stand is harder than scrambling their brains.

>Back at Sector V’s base, Tina begins briefing them about Acme Looniversity
>The WB caused her to lose her old job, then sabotaged her getting hired anywhere else, so when she applied for the teaching position and was accepted, she took it
>she's a single mom and this looked like a good job that came with the perk of Plucky getting a good education
>Turns out the WB just wanted to study Plucky since his father was an early stand jawbreaker test subject
>They wanted to see what kind of stand a second generation would develop
>They made a point so Plucky was never allowed to hear anything positive about his father
>Plucky awakened his stand for the purpose of helping people escape the WB.
>He was too young at the time to really know he was being heroic, he just wanted to help save his mom and other people the WB was keeping trapped.
>So he created his first hole using his stand
>Tina finishes briefing the Urban Rangers on the Looniversity’s layout

>The Urban Rangers’ objective is to fuck shit up and bring back Dr. Doof since they need his help making a machine to help Plucky by sending his stand into his dreams

Specifically I think this part needs to be expanded on. This should be the part in the story where it is made apparent to the readers that Squidward is a double agent. How does he contact the WB?

>Squidward is still a double agent at this point, he reports to the WB that the Urban Rangers are going to raid the Looniversity, a demon is sent there to pass this information along
>As the demon is standing around, his shadow elongates into the shape of Ms Bitters and [Slams] out into the real world.
>"Guah! Where did you come from?"
>Bitters is informed intruders are coming, so they stage a trap

maybe Patrick discussing how Plucky is a "Cosmic Coincidence", otherwise it looks fine to me
I don't get this one, Bitters appears when Squidward and the demon are meeting?

Here's how I tink it happens.

Squidward reports to the WB about the UR's next move. (this is the part we need to work on)

The WB sends a demon to the Looniversity to tip off Goodvibes or whoever is really in charge.

Bitters intercepts the demon since she knows when something foul enters the campus grounds.

The demon assumes Bitters is someone in the know about stands and delivers the message that intruders are coming.

Bitters is not actually in the know and plans the ambush as if it were for normal humans without powers, so all the security is focused on the actual entrances to the campus.

GM's Doom Patrol is so underrated.

No one bothers analyzing or talking about the thing because it doesn't neatly fit into a 150-200 page graphic novel and it's too old for clickbait purposes.

Any update on the fighting game? I can't keep practicing KOF '98

lotsa sprites and some movesets too

Maybe whenever Squidward looks at his handsome face in a mirror, he gets a direct line to someone at the WB.

>Squidward: Is anyone here?
>Demon: Damn, He's really handsome
>Squidward: what?
>Demon: Uh...Yeah, over here!

He uses a hand mirror, the UR just think he's talking to himself in it like he sometimes does while they're going over the mission and he repeats "Looniversity, right, got it." while keeping up his vanity act.

Modern bloggers would have a field day with Danny the Street, and the biracial hemaphrodite alone.

What of Pollack's self-insert Mary Sue and first transwoman in comics? I'm surprised more bloggers don't care about her, but no less grateful. She kinda deserves to be forgotten honestly. She just wasn't good.

and the bitch with the melting powers, I recall finding a lot of blogs praising Doom Patrol solely because Danny and she appeared.

Part of me wonders just why Sup Forums likes it so much even though most of GM's storyline would be regarded as pandering nowadays.

We have a transvestite character, though a sentient street, Jane, a representation of mental illness, and many multi-ethnic agender/bigender characters. Then Pollack's run shoved transsexuality in our faces. And I'm very certain that, if it were written today, /co would be enraged at the thought of turning Mallah and the Brain gay for no reason.

Why is it so liked exactly? For it's surrealism? It's meta-ness? I feel like if it were written now, Sup Forums would be calling it Morrison's biggest blunder ever because of the points listed above. And I doubt Sup Forums would care for it's strange story either and complain about how it was just him being 2deep4you.

Morrison's Doom Patrol really is a mystery.

You gotta pander to something before every one else does.

Pandering for pandering sake always comes off as cheep, but pandering when there's no gain for the pandering, not even for ego stroking, that actually comes off as not pandering at all.

So what demon is Squidward's contact?

Do we have any actual speed demons in comics or cartoons? And I mean a demon who's whole thing is being fast.

"Put a transexual lesbian on the supreme court" heh, sounds like the kind of bullshit tumblr demands

While it will be just a minor character, he could be the cockroach guy from Wunschpunsch (an old cartoon from Fox Kids)

bump

Dammit, i wanted to do that!
Anyway, what is Goodvibes's Stand? He is fought along with Bitters, right?

Other than it's based on the Hip Hippo, we have nothing for it I don't think.

there was an idea of putting a test on the UR while they fight against Goodvibes some threads ago, but I'm not sure how to translate that into a Stand.

We could work this into some earlier scenes so it doesn't seem weird here, and then have the reveal once it's over of a demon watching from the other side of the mirror.
Which one, though?

Bampu

I think a good ability for it would be something akin to the elder D'Arby. Let's say, entering the room he's currently occupying imparts a counter on each living creature, starting at 100. So long as the counter is active, the room's exits will become unusable even if there's a giant hole in the wall. Goodvibes will then start presenting questions either historical or probing in manner. The first to answer the question correctly keeps their counter still but all others take a penalty and a worse penalty for answering incorrectly and if a counter dips below 50, the student is considered a failure and is rendered into a catatonic state. It'll quickly become a battle where the UR are pitted against each others faults.

Interesting, but how would you beat it? Just pummeling it into submission seems... anticlimatic.

I was thinking a twist where the UR come to realize that Goddvibes isn't immune to the rules but only avoids point damage from the fact that he's giving the questions. From there it turns into Phoenix Wright style turnabout.

Maybe Taffy could be the one to make the deduction? In most fights so far he's just sort of... been there.

To be fair, that's mostly due to the feast or famine nature of his Stand. It's kind of a running theme for the UR as a whole, save for Plucky.

Geez, why not just go with a "yo mama" battle? Would be interesting to hear Rolf say "Your mother is so stupid; she counts the chickens before they hatch!".

Because it needs to be a Stand that also makes sense within Goodvibes' context as a teacher same as how we gave Bradley an ability that would allow him to easily keep command of a school full of potential or otherwise Stand users.

Why not make the battle a reference to the "Dirty Dozens" sketches from In Living Color?

youtube.com/watch?v=23zWG6ODKm0
youtube.com/watch?v=AT_GuE5bcyc
youtube.com/watch?v=dc4zcFnMlGs
youtube.com/watch?v=PU8cgxNRaIo
youtube.com/watch?v=zoCcdWZfAsY

It's too old for them to care.

And there are too many issues.

It would just be too haaaaaard for them, you know?

bump.

How would we make a Stand around Yo Mama jokes though?

We already have a Yo MaMa stand though.

You cheeky fuck.

How do you gets feel about the western JoJo ripoff, Diesel?

I thought I made excellent use of him in most fights I've paced out so far.

I've been trying to balance who gets attention with each fight, so the focus is always changing from fight to fight.

>Finally decide to look up the Hey Kids! channel

This is some long term trolling from /x/ right?

I guess it's more that he hasn't had his "focus episode" as it were.

Should we pester the drawfags again into drawing new characters and their stands?

fyi this pic was a long time ago.