What does Sup Forums think of race mixing?

What does Sup Forums think of race mixing?

Pic related this goddesses dad is from Zimbabwe and her mom is from Nordic decent, do you think the nords would approve of this

Still Nigger?

They are not any race, but they do look more like blacks irl and even in pic related, im 75% white and look like a mullato, it should be avoided.

>average Norwegian

seriuusly, why is scandinavia so cucked?

why is always a white mom?
WTF

ayy lmao

Goddess? She looks like rotting pigshit.

Tinashe? Her mom's Irish in addition to Danish/Norwegian. She's pretty qt.

only Sup Forums cucks wouldn't fuck that

I posted in the comments of a daily mail article about pic related

>BLEACHED

And got a bunch of comments saying, "she's just light skinned". Nobody knew what it meant.

We must spread the term "BLEACHED" much more to make it common.

Every time you see a white man with a non-white women, comment "BLEACHED", spread this fucking meme everywhere, it will seriously trigger people.

t. virgin

She literally looks like a monkey

>still Nordic
More like
>still a nigger

She's ugly and have soulless eyes. Get fucked with your nigger bs ang gtfo Sup Forums. Thanks.

'straya shit posting division. we know you only fuck kangaroos

>goddess
she's cute i guess will you stop shilling social media accounts on Sup Forums please you fucking faggot? mods can you delete

dude she is A GOODDES I would willing have mullato kids with her

lol in on this i always lol at blacked but bleached shoots my sides into orbit even harder

No, not only.

She's got an alien-ass face but I would still hit it. You're lying to yourself if you don't think she's attractive.
That's where I've drawn the line. I've gone out with and fucked brown girls but kids is a nono.

Race mixing is fine as long as it's not causing the decline of white people being born (it's not).

We are not, it's a meme. Look at your own country instead.

Most interracial couples in Norway (and the rest of the Nordic countries), BY FAR are white males and non-white women.

There is absolutely nothing to be gained from throwing both your past and future away because you're presently attracted to a novelty.

>cuck slide thread

S A G E

She looks like a fucking paki, my god romanii raise your standards at least a little bit. I used to fuck an half romania half french girl and she was a way more beautiful than this mutt, nigress are fugly period.

She's ugly

It's a meme that cuckolds use to get off

I don't find her attractive.

I hate being mixed race, don't ever mix please

stop lying ahmed. we know you would lick her pussy

Ugly.

hahahahhaha i'll start doing this on twitter

>Most interracial couples in Norway (and the rest of the Nordic countries), BY FAR are white males and non-white women.

Maybe not by far but that the same in France nevertheless at the end of the day it change nothing and the white race still loosing the darwin game.