Tfw one of my uni professors is transgender

>tfw one of my uni professors is transgender

Is trandgenderism degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/polish-experts-europe-end-existence-western-europe-practically-dead/
xvideos.com/video10355659/warmfreshpaint
webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria
psychcentral.com/disorders/gender-dysphoria-symptoms/
dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is trandgenderism degeneracy?
Is it not?

Why are so many """"""""""whites"""""""""" all of a sudden trying to push tranny/homo apologism? Do any of you Nu/pol/ cucks remember the Weimar Republic? It's happening right now, all over again.

>They say I'm a pervert
>They say I'm a man dressed as a woman
>They say I'm confused

All those things are literally true, though.

I'll give him the dangerous one. I can't prove he's dangerous.

>trying to live our live as authentically as possible
Sorry but trying to do the impossible by dressing as another gender is the opposite of being authentic

No, it is a mental ilness. You can be a tranny and accept you have a mental ilness and realize you will never be the other sex. Its ok to take hormones to not be suicidal and depressed, but the second you start demanding things from people and claim to be something other than your biological birth sex is when it becomes a degenerate liberal farce.

>tfw one of my uni professors is transgender

So when I was in college my freshman chemistry prof was MTF. Thing is all he did was bolt on a pair of boobs, grow his hair out, and wear a dress. Had this really deep voice too. I think I went to two lectures all semester. B-

>We're all people trying to pee in peace
>let me take a photo of myself in a public restroom to show how i'm totally not mentally retarded

>Posting a picture of you committing a crime on the internet.
Why are liberals so stupid

>I'm just a person trying to pee in peace

Then why are you putting up a big heartfelt fucking thing on social media?

JUST FUCKING PEE YOU COCK SUCKER

>Had this really deep voice too
Same. He sounds exactly the same he did before he """""""""""transitioned"""""""""""""". It's disgusting.

Still good at teaching though.

Also, checked.

Another "woman" who can't take a picture of ANYFUCKINGTHING without having her face be at least 1/3 of the picture.

Nobody cares about this shit, it's a grab for attention from a very vocal minority. This...thing...just wants to be told that what it's doing is right, and that it's got support.

They don't give a shit about being happy or being themselves, they want YOU to tell them that what they're doing is normal.

He's not the worst looking tranny, but take off the five pounds of makeup and I might change my mind.

It's a mental illness that stems from shitty parents just like faggots, and is propagated by a society that refuses to acknowledge or try and help. Basically, we've given up trying to help people and have just said "fuck it, just do whatever you want"

>Another "woman" who can't take a picture of ANYFUCKINGTHING without having her face be at least 1/3 of the picture.
The subject of the picture is literally her being a bathroom shes not allowed in. How fucking retarded are you?

Seriously, OP. You need to look at a calendar.

No, it's a mental illness. F64.9

Only a confused, perverted man dressed as a woman would go take pictures of themselves in a bathroom to make self-aggrandizing political points.

Someone who has to develop self-serving cognitive dissonance to ignore the problem of someone else using this acceptance to harm others.

i'm trans and im not a degenerate

Now I really wanna watch that episode of south park where Mr. Garrison becomes a woman

nahh if we import more woman, this shit should end, the man cant't wait for the fuck, thats is all...

Eh remember when all of Sup Forums had a hard on for traps until all this alt-right shit.

Normies are the true degenerates

sounds like someone is jealous we get to doll ourselves up and be pretty and your stuck as an angry little man

> A Leaf

Restoring some faith to the great white north.

>they say I'm a man dressed as a woman
they're.. right. wtf do trannies think they are

>in North Carolina
REEEEE LEAVE MY STATE
>uni professor
Let me guess, Duke?

Its the fall of civilization:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/30/polish-experts-europe-end-existence-western-europe-practically-dead/

>trying to pee in peace
>cause drama by demanding to pee in a specific spot

stupid whore.

The SJWs who promote transgenderism are degenerate.

The transgenders themselves are unfortunate victims of SJW brainwashing by being asked leading questions about their confusion and being baited with societal coddling onto a path of sanctioned irreversible self mutilation.

This kind of coddling leads to increased risk of suicidal behaviour. Because in the end you will never feel like the opposite sex because you will never truly be the opposite sex. No matter how good the aesthetics of the operation are. (And once the clothes come off any trained set of eyes can spot the difference).

These people are basically robbed of everything by stupid retarded SJW edgelords.

WHO IS (((((((SHE))))))))

>Its the fall of civilization
dude shut the fuck up, way to totally over exaggerate things, me being trans harms no one

is water wet?

>I just want to pee in peace
>posts selfie in bathroom for social-media validation

Fuck this GAY earth.

I don't want to be pretty and doll myself up cause I'm not a faggot

You are, though.

>taking pictures in public bathrooms
>im not a pervert

is this fucking real life?
did i die and end up in some sort hell?

You being a man being able to share the same bathroom as my daughter it is.

>me being trans harms no one
It harms you personally

That's funny because I hate sjws and most of my other trans friends hate sjws too.

google warmfreshpaint chaturbate

Why didn't you listen to her, Sup Forums?

So not only in the wrong bathroom.. but it is also taking pictures inside it.. i dont even

Ideas are more dangerous than weapons, because it is ideas that makes men pick up a weapon.

No man ever fought to the death over a weapon itself, he fought for an idea.

Degenerate ideas must be purged.

how?

yes haven't you picked up your complementary ptichfork yet?

but its fun and skirts are comfy

Do I look like a man?

actually it freed me

Buttpussy

>Its ok to take hormones to not be suicidal
How about just take pills to suppress the tranny urges? Why destroy your body with hormones instead?

Most of the changes these trannies make is in their clothes and hairstyle, but what reason is there for men and women to wear different clothing and hairstyles in the first place? That's where the illogicality starts. Once we fix that, most of the tranny problem will go away.

i love how they always choose the semi-passable trannies. I've never seen any tranny this passage in real life. they always look like unwashed, basement dwelling men with stringy, greasy long hair

Does'nt matter what you look. You are a man.

And man have urges. This is whay I don't want a man to be sharing the same bathroom as a 7 yo girl. A REAL girl, not a fucking abomination.

If you like to dress as a woman, good luck with that. But if you cross a line where you can put kids in harm, people will step up.

>do I look like a man?
Yes, you look like pic related

>go into work one day
>my part of the office is like five people
>one guy calls a meeting at the end of the day
>says he is trans now
>wants to take a few months off to get his dick lopped
>no one takes him seriously
>he's been coming in dressed like a woman for the passed week

I don't even understand in the slightest

trandgenderism is degeneracy, as is taking it in the ass from another man

fucking a hot trap is acceptable and actually a form of hyper-masculinity

Get your attention somewhere else. You know, this is one of the many reasons people can't stand you.

You need to be euthanised.

There is no pill to suppress the dysphoric pain, only hormones ease it.

Lol you chopped off your cock like a fucking retard. No dude wants to fuck a fake vagina for the rest of their life.

>being trans
>not being degenerate
Pick one, but you picked the wrong one.

There are. I forgot the name of those pills, but the medication exists.

Some day one of these will run for president.

OK bye

Doesnt work like that. Hormonal replacement therepay is the only proven method of alleviating the symptoms of gender dysphoria. Giving them more of their naturally produced hormones doesnt do anything except make them more suicidal and increase chances of organ failure. You can just take way more of a hormone than your body already produces.

Wait, I don't get it. If he has a dick then he's just a cross-dresser. If he's had a medical operation to switch to female genitals then he's a tranny.

It's a mental illness. They deserve some sympathy, but they also deserve sane, rational treatment. Expecting the whole world to bow to their delusion is not a rational treatment.

>we're all just humans trying to pee in peace

No shit, so is the rest of the world whilst these degenerate fucks make an enormous deal about it. This dude probably hangs out in the women's restrooms for a half hour taking selfies and looking for some bs interaction to post on social media -_-

i'm sorry user but you are a degenerate

that said, what's your kik/fb/steam ID? i'd like to get to know you better :3

I was thinking in terms of physically dangerous, but you're right. Encouraging this kind of degeneracy is terrible for society.

>she
xvideos.com/video10355659/warmfreshpaint

you're retarded

>living in a prison cell
no thanks

Who cares? "She's" going to be dissappointed when "she" can't find a urinal.

>trusting the chemicals in your brain telling you that the chemicals you take turn you into another person
>meanwhile nobody cares for your struggle and the only one winning is the pharmacy and the jewish doctor that cut your dick off

Trans people are maximum degenerate.

No, my life doesn't revolve around sex. Unlike yours, timestamp or GTFO "fembot" or trap LARPer or whatever the fuck you are and won't prove it.

No one is jealous of you. No one wants to be your ugly freak-of-nature ass. No one wants to chop their dick off and then feel bad about it and kill themselves.

I really wish I had that study saved on my hard drive. There is and I guess if you wanted to do some research you can probably find it online. There are pills to cure it. Fact.

It's called cyanide pills.

Mr. Garrison, as a 2D product of cut-out construction paper, was a more convincing woman than my chemistry prof.

Honestly, I feel sorry for you people. You have a mental illness but society tells you otherwise. There's nothing wrong with being ill, but you need assistance.

No there isnt. you are thinking of a retarded study on a drug called primozode. The case study had had a sample size of ONE PERSON who wasnt even a tranny, they were a cross dresser with borderline personality disorder. They tried it on thousands of others and thats the only person it ever worked on

Let's be real here, this whole restroom controversy is about ugly transsexuals. Those who pass have zero problems with this, because they actually resemble the sex they identify with and people don't really bother them.

I don't have a penis so how can I use the mens room? Do you even think?

no i don't

thats a little harsh isn't it you fucking towelhead

S I C K
I
C
k

>...the person I have fought my live to be seen as
>to be seen as

This is the mental illness in a nutshell. It has nothing to do with how they "feel" on the "inside", it's all about how they are perceived and treated by others.

These are broken men who think (rightly so) that being a woman is easier than being a man, so they want to "switch teams" as it were (this is not necessarily a conscious thought-process, but it is one of the psychological causes of the disorder).

Most of them already had other conditions — severe depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD (which explains why military veterans seem over-represented amongst the ranks of trannies) — which spur the development of GID; transforming bodies/genders is latched onto as a miracle-cure for the pre-existing mental illness, and/or just generic shitty life-conditions.

Of course, gender-swapping does nothing to address the root-causes of the real issue, and this is why suicide-rates are so high for trannies both pre- and post-op.

It is criminal that, in the name of political correctness, trendiness, and social fashionabilty, medical professionals enable and encourage this extremely dangerous behavior, radical and unhealthy surgical and hormonal procedures which are, essentially, expensive and unsafe placebos, and by failing to diagnose and treat the root-cause, leave dangerously mentally ill people a risk to themselves and others.

Any doctor who performs a sex-change or prescribes HRT is violating their Hippocratic to "first, do no harm."

Yes

If they're passable, how would you know they're a tranny?

>but society tells you otherwise
Literally all medical information out there lists geder dysphoria as a mental ilness

webmd.com/mental-health/gender-dysphoria

psychcentral.com/disorders/gender-dysphoria-symptoms/

dsm5.org/documents/gender dysphoria fact sheet.pdf

The reason that hormone therapy is the only """proven""" method of alleviating symptoms is because of LGBT involvement with psychiatry. There was a Canadian clinic that treated children experiencing gender dysporia neutrally and encouraged them to just be children and work things out on their own time. It turns out that many "transgender" children will just grow out of it. It's too bad trannies shut the place down with false allegations.

Lol I like how you admit you're nothing more than a sick fetish for other people.

Fuck off, """""""cunt"""""""

>i dont have a penis
>how can i use the mens room

we have toilets where you sit to use them.
they are called toilets.
we usually use them to poop, and swedes use them to pee.

>anime
haha, nice try

They most likely walk up to you and tell you.

>XY≠XX
Do you even biology 101, faggot?

I said "semi-passable."

they might be passable enough, but their hands, shoulders and voice give them away.

you know the ones im talking about.

>jawline
>clavicle
Definitely a man
>no I don't
WE'RE IN FOR IT NOW, SCOOB

fucking idiot.
The fact that you have a mental disability harms you.
The fact that being trans is the new fad and people are chopping their dicks of left and right and are demanding to be accepted is harming society.
There is a very small minority that would be trans if tumblr wasn't pushing it like crazy at the moment and even they aren't helped by getting mutilated.
If you claimed to be a tree you needed help and not to be painted green and put in the dirt with your feet.
This will be one of the things that'll lead to the demise of western society if we do not turn back the clock and learn people to be goddamn sensible.
Please kill yourself and remove yourself from the genepool so that you did your part of making the world a better place.

>There was a Canadian clinic that treated children experiencing gender dysporia neutrally and encouraged them to just be children and work things out on their own time. It turns out that many "transgender" children will just grow out of it. It's too bad trannies shut the place down with false allegations.

Citation required

yes, drop the class and find a new one without a mentally damaged prof

You're the reason western society is going down the drain.

yes, so much so I am changing my fucking body using biology

why would I go to the mens room the way I am now? I have long hair, makeup, soft skin, wear dresses, had the snip, why the fuck would I go to the mens room as a girl basically?

Tranny abominations belong to the psych ward

Tell that to the government and anyone on the left front.

The State should recognise transgenderism as a mental illness. It then gives the ownership to the State for the care of it's people, like it's supposed to do. Instead, they openly flaunt trannies all over the TV. The only degeneracy is that this is allowed to continue.