I live in a fucking meme

I live in a fucking meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.be/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.metro.se/&prev=search
metro.se/metro-debatt/samhallet-gar-miste-om-mojligheterna-i-fororten/EVHpgB!RWMSwVze0Dk4A/
scoopnest.com/user/siteintelgroup/759462446557835265
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ambrace the diversity you racist scum

come on over to our meme. it's great fun

F and F for myself

I don't speak arabic

You just can't make this shit up.

Can someone translate from somalian?

REEEEEEEEE delete this right meow

Translate it nigger

what does that even mean?
multiculturalism is in danger unless minorities have opportunities in the suburbs?
swedish is so fucking gay

>just

i don't read nigger word

Society misses out on all the opportunities that the Caliphate's colonies in Sweden offers

"The society is missing out on the possibilities of the suburbs".

Fug, a rape ring!!

More or less
"society misses out on opportunities in the hood"

>society is missing out on the possibilities of the jungle

>Bryggeriet

Infesterat med blattar och horor.

>implying you eat hummus out of her kebab

do newspapers in sweden really shill like this all the time

Like pushing this "THEYRE JUST LIKE US LMAO" shit

I'd fuck that honestly (the one in the middle of course).
Too bad i'm not a nigger.

Easy there Ole you snownigger. At least we have decent weather once in a while and clothes made later than 1910

Pretty much.

Yes

At least its not a Swedish girl with Two somali males

Blattarna kommer ju inte in på excet o lite "finare" ställen. Så ja alla samlas på bryggeriet ja haha.

>Not translating shit

Don't be like the fucking Germans.

You're fucking danish, you understand it fgt.

what is wrong with you people

Sweden needs Facism to purify itself from non-Swedish things in society.

>The crazy eyes

We will never remove kebab. The swedes embrace it, they even have sex with it.

>sverige

I-is this a meme website? I legitimately can not tell anymore?
>How to avoid being raped if society may determine

i know that feel

translate.google.be/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=http://www.metro.se/&prev=search

This is fucking legit.

What the hell is doing my flag there?

metro.se/metro-debatt/samhallet-gar-miste-om-mojligheterna-i-fororten/EVHpgB!RWMSwVze0Dk4A/
>People's expectations of those of us who live here in the Caliphate's colonies in Sweden are low and our high school graduation rates are much lower than neighboring areas that aren't ruled under Sharia. How could this ever have happened when we're armed and faithful enough to start an Islamic libertarian revolution? I urge people to try to see the Caliphate's colonies as a place with possibilities, where we can recruit more freedom fighters who can help us move forward.

Can't make this up

Yeah it's legit alright.

This could be any club in Western Europe, honestly.

Then all is lost. Might as well commit seppuku and take some Moslems out with you.

It's a guide to tipping in different countries, Spain and Greece are used as examples.

True but that just proves europe is cucked. Also that picture is taken from a club that is notorious for being full of mudskins.

>Swedish news
>unironically
>how to not be raped
>we need more refugees
>as you can see they are just like us!
>reminder: how to not be raped

Can't even open one without being bombarded with "WHITE GUY SNEEZED ON HIS BULL, NAZISM IS ON THE RISE"

I do - but it's the fucking principle behind it, you dipshit.

I'd say the same to a Dane.

Those women don't look Syrian, and why is one disabled?

hey look at me im a hipster liberal slut, and I pose for this picture with other race and culture people to seem like a progressive humanistic person. But really im as fake as it can get and I just do it so my other liberal friends can circlejerk about me. Id never want to encounter these savages in my daily life and evade them as much as possible.

I genuinely feel bad for you guys in sweden

you're welcome here but there's also a lot of memes in the US too

we should just move somewhere that has no diversity

>Sup Forumss dream 4some

I see, I was thinking that would be swedes preparing their exodus, now that their country has been flooded with sand people.

The similarity is uncanny

Why the fuck haven't you people run these savages off and lynched the politicians that invited them yet?

There has to be a breaking point and this should be it. I cannot fathom that anybody living outside of any urban center is fine with the situation.

They're not, but if history has taught us anything is that it usually takes a couple decades for a revolution to appear and by that point it will be too late.

Is pic related the author of Das Hokage?

You're wrong there. She doesn't see herself as a hipster liberal slut and isn't posing. She sees herself as a compassionate human being amidst other compassionate human beings.

Or do you think a rational politician would argue "More LGBTQ refugees need to enter the country" without realizing they don't exist? In their mindset, the whole world is a lovely place and any human is good by nature.

HAHAHAHA

like how the fuck is multiculturalism real, like nigga close your borders. Like nigga stop importing 3rd worlders.

>ywn live in The United Memes of Europa

It's tongue in cheek. In the article she says that girls shouldn't have to limit their movements or think about what they can wear or not. She's saying that it's never okay to blame the victim and she's mocking all the ministers and journalists who tell girls to submit to Sharia

>Also that picture is taken from a club that is notorious for being full of mudskins.
And women still go there? Shit son, memes are real

Fat somali bitches get disability retirement benefits before they hit 35 because them fatties get so fuckin fatty fat fat.

>Be Jew
>Infiltrate largest political parties
>Idiots will vote for you because "it's what my parents voted"
>Now multiculti!

There's definitely some white savior fantasy involved in it though, no way in hell these people truly care about the world that much.

>by that point it will be too late.
Nah, even with a 40% of invaders you could kock them out.
The moment your people start burning mosques and buildings, most of the foreignners gonna run to Germany and other countries.

Någon som är med i Motståndsrörelsen? Funderar att gå med. Bättre än att sitta hemma och runka, plus verkar comfy

that one of those antirape bracelets?

>tongue in cheek
>Swedish minister unironically pushing for more LGBTQ refugees

Ye, Sven, this is all one big joke alright. You had me there.

>no way in hell these people truly care about the world that much
Nobody cares that much, it's ego masturbation.

As an outsider it looks like you guys are just setting yourselves up to be the next ISIS headquarters.

We all do friendo

Checked

My friend is buttfucking a faggot from Iraq who was formerly a Muslim. I rather have a bunch of faggots who are forced to renounce their faith in order to survive, than a bunch of Muslims.

Yeah pretty much

Oh, do you hear about LGBT refugees? This is real thing. My school friend immigrate to Denmark, after he say in embassy that he is gay and feeling threatened by Putin's regime.

Get fucking to it now. Magnify the sentiment with the white population now and unleash some hate and discontent on everything the liberals hold dear.

I know some mosques and refugee centers have been burned but at this point you need to step it up.

We're actually doing the best job in the entire world to stop radicalization. We're currently inventing a new branch of cuckified Islam.

what s this even say

I'd rather have neither.

;_;

>cuckified islam

Explain yourself.

scoopnest.com/user/siteintelgroup/759462446557835265

#ISIS fighter in Furat Prov. vid: "Listen O #Putin! We'll come to you in #Russia, we'll kill you all in your homes".

You have a work to do Russia.

>tfw Swede

This.

Relax OP, time for some CPR, remember to breath slowly and look at SvDs firstpage, found this little gem for you.

Sverige JA

>not posting the webm

>she's mocking all the ministers and journalists who tell girls to submit to Sharia

Wait... people actually say this?

JUST
UST
ST
T

We reformed Islam by fusing Swedish culture and Islamic culture together and invented a new branch of Islam called "I slam ass"

Could be worse though.

www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

Swedecucks actually believe this

Muslims love to fuck boy anus so they qualify anyway

>goodbye Europe
hello Africa 2.0

I'll go to my nearest Danish embassy and say I am gay and I feel very threatened by brexit

Will report back