The Flash: Fastest Men Alive

So, can all the Barry Allen and Wally West characterfags finally get along and shut the fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Barry is shit.

No, Wallyfags still want him to have the show, movie, and book.

Black Wally's gonna freak!

Not until Wally gets his kids and Linda back!

Am I the only one who wants their firm crotches to touch?

Fuck off. Barry Allen did nothing wrong, Dr. Manhattan caused this reboot shit

How do I get into The Flash?

Buy him a drink.

This was honestly the biggest asspull fanwank ever..

Just use Black Wally and make him good. Shit, or at least give Black Wally another name.

Maybe it's his middle name..

Take him to a nice dinner

You can start with his New 52 run by Manapul. it's really good.

The Flash volume 2 by Waid if you're looking for Wally
New 52 Flash was one of the few reboot books that was pretty good for Barry Allen

First name Black, last name Wally.

There is a storytime around, user. Waid's run just began so you're in for luck.

>characterfags
when did this dumbass meme start

Dickfags started throwing it against everyone that didn't want Dick as Batman

I am sure Flashfags will start getting along just as soon as the GLfags do

nah, fuck black wally.
we could have had jenni or danica if they wanted a black flash, but no, they had to replace wally rather than use an existing character.

It's not a meme

Fandoms are cancer and characterfaggotry is a part of it. It's not just "liking a character". It's much more fanatical and annoying than that.

but superhero comics are all about following a character and his adventures
it's the wrong genre for you if you complain about characterfags

>That right arm on Barry
>That neck on Wally in panel 2

Leifeld?

No Wally, uber alles.

But jokes aside I never minded Barry despite being upset at what they did to Wally.

this is actually going to be pretty cute I think

Except making black Wally good wouldn't give him all the past connections and experience like just having white Wally run out of the speed force did. Now he can be his own character who just happens to have the same name but isn't forced to live up to those expectations.

This is not cbr.

So that's why comic fans are largely horrible?

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

I never liked the Nu52 run. I loved Wally's run fromt he 90s though.

You know for all the shit people give Marvel I think they're doing what DC should be doing legacy wise.

Like, why can't there just be two Flashes? There's no disadvantage for them to pull that in-universe wise.

I don't think the new 52 run is bad but it just isn't that good of a story to me. The art is great though.

DC did it first and I'm pretty sure they're going back to that anyway. Two Atoms, two Blue Beetles, two Fates, Booth has been saying on twitter Wally will be going by Flash again + a Jay is probably back on E-0 with that JSA tease, 6 human GLs, like 4 Supermen running around, etc

>Booth has been saying on twitter Wally will be going by Flash again
They're blowing smoke here, his new costume indicates a new identity.

I want two goddamn Flash titles.

I don't really see why Booth would lie repeatedly like this. He's been saying it since Rebirth came out and is actually working on the book Wally will star in. Maybe plans could change but it seems likely that it's the case for now.

Giving him a different costume so that you don't have to squint at the belt and boot wings to tell him from Barry doesn't mean his codename will change too.