Dream team

ITT: you get to assemble a roster of 7 heroes/villains from the multiverse of your comics and cartoons. Who do you pick and why?

Superman, Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Dr. Fate, Blue Beetle (Jaime), Martian Manhunter.

I want Spiderman to say "my spidey sense is tingling" with Superman using his super-vision powers and spinning around incredibly fast to look for any threat.
Martian Manhunter for telepaths, Batman and Jaime for tech, Dr. Fate for magic.
Batman and Captain America will be around each other to cover their weaknesses. If I could have another guy, I would add the Flash.

Top pic user. They gonna need a galactus tier threat to stop

Doc ock, kraven, mysterio, electro, vulture, sandman, the wall

Because the sinister six are cool and the wall is cooler

Spiderman, daredevil, animal man, rebis, aghnar from the metabarons, hellboy, superman, jubilee, chamber

Let's go bby
>Superman
>Spider-Man
>Mr. Fantastic
>The Thing
>Guy Gardner
>Zatanna
>Frank

Reed Richard, Sue Richards, Batman, Marian Manhunter, Dr Stange, Green Lantern(Kyle), Optimus Prime.

I constructed this team cover all bases while not being redundant. Everything is covered here, Reed brings the scienfic knowledge, Batman bring strategic knowledge and can assist Reed, J'onn the primary muscle/wildcard, Strange is the magic knowledge, and Kyle is another wildcard, and Optiums is the moral center/figurehead of the team.

>Superman
>Doctor Strange
>Shazam
>Batman
>Iron-Man
>Spider-Man
>Ghost Rider

Superman because he's OP. Strange because he has Supes's back with magic issues, and it's also OP. Shazam it's like a depowered fusion between the previous two, but it's also the one who carries the morality and value standards (yes, it's him, not Superman). Batman and Ironman are in for the gimmicks and the tech. Spider-Man because he's fucking spiderman. And Ghost Rider is there to finish the job. Always.

Alternatively, if the universe is in danger and needs quick and mercyless salvation:

>Superman
>Doctor Strange
>Black Adam
>Batman
>Vision
>Quasar
>Sentry

>Oh shit, they've got McQueen!

> not including this guy
DROPPED. FUCK THAT

Spider-man, Invincible, XJ-9, Danny Phantom, Ladybug, Chat Noir, Spider-Man TAS Black Cat

fuggin fight me, m8

But cat nor is more destructive than ladybug

>Franklin Richards
>Scarlet Witch
>He-Man
>Superman
>Flash
>Dr. Doom
>Jackie Chan with the 12 talismans

I dare you all to beat me without omnipotent characters like Dr. Manhattan. I really dare you.

I just need one gal.

I admit my defeat. GG, son

Cap America: Tactical/field leader, moral center. Origins and rogues gallery provides historical/political context.
Shazam: Team leader. Flying brick/powerhouse. Started during Golden Age so Billy is now a full adult. Origins and rogues gallery cover matters both magical, scientific, and monstrous.
Brother/Doctor Voodoo: Magic man. Does magic. Fights magic. Probably poops magic.
Plastic Man: Comedic relief that you know can turn shit up a notch if need be. Easy excuse for Ultraman-esque giant battles.
Black Panther: Financier and prime source of scientific research for the team via Wakanda's advancements.
Richard Rider Nova: Pew pew spaceman who's origin and rogues provide more context for extraterrestrial arcs and threats.
Static: Rookie #1 of youth tag team with Spidey.
Spider-Man: Rookie #2 of youth tag team with Static.

>Superman
>Goku
>Franklin Richards

Literally nothing else needed

please no bully

WHY Choose Shazam Over PREVIOUSLY Crisis supes?

Meant to say: why choose Shazam over pre crisis supes?

Superman, (leader, brick)
Flash, (specialty)
Dr. Strange, (magic)
Kyle Rayner, (space connections)
Iron Man, (tech)
Martian Manhunter (telepath),
Black Panther (leader, fighting)

Killer Moth
The Walrus
Hangman
The Matador
Leather Boy
Paste-Pot Pete
The Carpenter

Kek. Paste pot pete

Team Leader: Doctor Strange, sorcerror supreme at his finest a natural leader
The Brains: Batman, strategist
The Brawn: Superman, for obvious reasons
Tech/Wealth/Funding: Black Panther, could operate out of Wakanda, sufficient funding for any operation
Spy/Team Backup: The Winter Soldier, can infiltrate and gain Intel. Master of weapons can provide cover fire and support from any distance with a variety of guns and explosives.
Defence: A symbiote that can switch hosts between the team, giving it's unique abilities to anyone who may require them at the time, or simply needs a power boost ect.
Comic Relief: Spidey, as well as being an all around great hero would provide comic relief as well as a catalyst for team bonding.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Collosernought, Rightclops, Magneto, Green Lantern, and Deathstroke.

Who would win between the two of you?

Swamp Thing, Constantine, Dr.Strange, Dr.Fate, Hellboy, Lobster Johnson, The Shadow

Oh, forgot the reason... well in this idealistic scenario it would obviously be a Horror/occult/fuckedupshitfromshoggothscloaca kind of book.

Or the many angled ones

The one with Dr Strange probably.

>all these people brainlessly picking superman
you're supposed to pick your favorites, not what's going to be ridiculously OP

Superman - leader
Omniman
Sentry
Mon El
Shazam
Supreme
Samaritan, The
Marvel/Miracle Man