Hmmm I'm already a raging homosexual

>hmmm I'm already a raging homosexual
>so what can I do to make the conservatives like me?
>oh yeah trash literally every other minority to give myself the high horse

we dont like milo here, try or

Really? I thought he was a lot of people's fave homo here

And /lgbt/ doesn't tend to like him bc it's mostly transsexuals (which he mocks)

go away and take your milofaggotshit with you
no one cares

Who cares about this nigger, he got banned from twitter. He might as well be dead.

he's back on now

He also trashes gays you retard

He is. But there's a vocal minority that's obsessed with hating him because he likes dick

no he's not

Never seen him trash Asians.

His new tan and ear ring is disgusting. He looks like he belongs in Jersey Shore.

The abject ass blasting he instills among the BLM and SJW crowds is priceless, for that alone i support him.

To be Sup Forums's favorite homo is like being Sup Forums's favorite muslim or nigger.
Still hanging on the day of the rope, but until then he can be useful

Just because he's gay doesn't mean he's not a bigot. What kind of idiotic argument is that

it's not an argument you fucktard. he's just saying being gay shields him from buzzwords liberals would otherwise throw at him

He tries to Sup Forumspander too much, he's an obvious infiltrator and we don't need him.

DUDE YOU CAN BE CONSERVATIVE AND BE A GAY TRANNY THAT HAS INTERRACIAL GANG BANGS TRUST ME

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE UNCONVENTIONAL CONSERVATISM OF BLACK COCKS

>ITT minority fag lover claiming to be the majority group
Typical Bolshevik tactic

He doesnt trash all other minorities, he trashes the same ones you would expect a gay to trash.

Liberals expect us to believe minorities have hate for any group and straight white males invented hatred. This is not the case.

If you took a poll of gays, probably not

As long as he recognizes homosexuality as a mental illness and hates himself for it he's fine by me

Actually we do, and that german guy that helped Hulk Rogan to fuck Gawker too.

And I kind of like Rubin too.

I dont really car about their color, religion or sexual preference as long they are not buying this cancer that is just a excuse to destroy free speech and create a bigger goverment named leftism.

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM decades ago, you imbecile. Get with the times

Do you think I don't know that? That doesn't make it any more normal and any less a psychological disease.

Why would anyone admit to being prejudiced on a poll? Most people consider themselves to be good people unless forced to admit otherwise.

If you think not normal=disease, the education system failed on you.

Compare gay poll to straight poll then

Who the fuck are you quoting?

What went wrong in your life that your reading comprehension is that bad?

The only evidence you provided was that it wasn't normal. That's not enough