/hoc/

So what happened to her?

>oh yeah why don't you come impeach me to my face you son of a bitch!?

She gets run off the road by a jeep while driving an aston martin.
>women drivers

At least she's able to tell a Porche from an Aston Martin.

pancakes

How come no one notices that Underwood "consultants" keep dying?

I mean she was chief of staff for a day. And Yates was famous.

claire's insurance over frank. she had davis put the body on ice like how frank got mark to put tom yates body on ice.
they have the bodies thrown on the white house lawn and then they will point fingers at each and wacky hi-jinks will ensue (such as rafting down whitewater rapids on the tim and leann's bodies while searching desperately for Tim Corbet's body, which would give the lucky finder one more body over the loser).

She's fine. Pic related - screencap from Season 6.

I find it hard to believe nobody leaked anything about Yates hanging out there ALL THE TIME...

Yeah, two people that were very close to him just happen to punch the ticket in the span of a few days? And his secretary of state just so happens to take a fall that puts her in hospital right when she's about to testify?

>/hoc/
Fuck the Penguins. They are going to win it all, aren't they?

she'll be fine

Back to Sup Forums with you this place is shit, flee for your life!

nah speechwriters are there all the time, having spent a lot of time there the offices are really cramped, lot of ppl sleeping on couches and stuff. everyone's too busy worried about their own shit and nobody talks to reporters

Any good recent pics of her forearm hair?

>/hoc/

you forgot to remove your title
Fuck the Ducks
Won a series 2 games to 5

She'd make a pretty good Wonder Woman.

who killed her and why?

Jane Davis.

Because she knew about stealing the election.

I didn't give a shit what the cunt was driving, I knew she couldn't handle it.

Why the fuck did she keep insisting that she had no clue as to why Maccallan left the country and was evading the Underwoods. She knew that he helped them with voter fraud and then opened the system up for hackers to delete the traces of his meddling with the system. Even though she didn't know about him forging the documents to stop the Ohio polls, she still was aware of enough shady shit he helped the Underwoods with.
And not only was she not capable of comprehending his reasons for escaping from the U's grasp, she also helped them reel him back in and asked him to continue working for them in the parking lot. Doesn't seem logical in view of her supposed deep connection with this guy.

/hoc/ literally has the worst memes of all generals

And then she still continues to believe that after they kill Maccallan and blackmail her into giving up the USB with leverage, the most reasonable idea is to just give the USB to them, because they are sure to appreciate the loyalty that such an act would show. I mean, she can clearly see from the way they set up Doug for Zoe's murder, that they are all about rewarding the people who are loyal to them.
So retarded, I can't even.

It became ridiculous with how they just started killing everyone off. Leann, Aidan, the Mary Sue writer. Pushing Cathy down the stairs was retarded also

The "mysterious, 4d chess playing, government official in league with the government, ISIS, the NWO, the free masons, and the illuminati"

Most ridiculously fucking character in the entire history of the show. Someone you'd see on Blacklist.

pancakes

Ghostface finally got her.

>no blood
>no dead body
Really makes you think.

Pens sweep hype

Pretty sure that's from one of the Scream film you colossal twat

People linked to the Clintons keeps dying and no one seems to care.

drone this guy