What are some movies about the best of friends?

What are some movies about the best of friends?

Crawling in my skin

These wounds they will not heal

now replace nazi with communism and that faggot with a nu-male and is same shit.

both boards have been overwhelmed by reddit, so its p accurate desu

Me on the left

sigh, I wish the ratio was like that. then our problems would soon be solved, with finality

Reminder that Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. It acts as a beacon for attracting newfags and inculcates in them nothing but a desire to shitpost across the whole of Sup Forums and beyond while also deluding them in the belief that their cancer is in the service to a worthy cause.

Commies recruit with "ironic" racism and Pepe memes now?

21 and 22 Jump Street
The Room
The Shawshank Redemption
The Dark Knight Rises

Also like Sup Forums back in 2008 they believe that their board's culture is the DEFINITIVE "Sup Forums culture" and see no qualms with waltzing over to other boards and shitting on them for not being like their own board

tv will deny this but its true

The only people who think this is truck is polcucks

maybe libcuck retard casuals should stay off of Sup Forums then? this place is getting progressively worse and everyone can see it's the fault of brainless libcucks like you

What did Genndy mean by this?

Case in point

and the only people who deny it are redditors

But we hate you.

I hate niggers more than Sup Forumstards desu

Who's we?

>desu
Unsurprisingly the newfag unwittingly outs himself

Sup Forums isn`t the problem. It's their offspring /r/the_donald

>i will deny everything he's just said by doing everything he's just said
Hmmm, thought-provoking.

Nigger desu

Back to r/the_donald you go

stealthy doggo

Is that the background from the Logan posters?

Nah, most Sup Forumstards had already moved on by 2008. Those that remained knew to stick to their board. 2008 was well past the unironic "simply epic" days. Maybe if you weren't a newfag libcuck you would already know this.

I don't know whether you're simply talking out of your ass or if you just have a poor memory, but 2008 was the absolute hayday of "Anonymous" and internet activism.

This.

>all the salty Sup Forumseddit cucks itt

Go back losers

The BLACKED brotherhood owns Sup Forums

Only good post in this thread.
Sup Forums was a kino board before the election.

Kill yourself Reddit fag

Took you this long to get triggered beddit

>I'll prove him wrong by proving him right
good job

don't be such a nigger

this, the problem is that they invaded Sup Forums so there's barely a difference anymore

I love how Sup Forumssmokers think /r/t_d is a Sup Forums colony on Reddit when in fact Sup Forums is a Reddit colony on Sup Forums.

t. Newfag who doesn't remember when Sup Forums was created

t. yesterdayfag who thinks Sup Forums still retains its original population after exploding in size several times over in a single year

pol is shit now because it's famous. It has more JIDF, leftists and shareblue than ever before

I'm a part of the original population.

The posters who don't think that Sup Forums is the new chanology-era Sup Forums are the posters who are too new to have been there to see it for themselves.

>W-we're tots diferent than t-those r/t_d guys, h-honest :(

t. newfag who thinks Sup Forums isn't the new Sup Forums as of the beginning of the trump campaign