Why do Jews like talking about the Holocaust so much? Isn't it supposed to be the worst event in history for them...

Why do Jews like talking about the Holocaust so much? Isn't it supposed to be the worst event in history for them? Yet they bring it up constantly

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/millennium
nytimes.com/2016/07/29/opinion/how-the-vatican-can-shed-light-on-the-holocaust.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's their 'get out of jail' card. They'l play it as long as they can

What holiday did the last supper fall on?

Stormcucks like to bring up the holocaust more than yiddeshe mothers do

I represent Ben Garrison

I request this post gets taken down and this site cease and desist posting his signature or further action will be taken.

The same reason niggers like talking about slavery: it's the only paper shield they have against criticism.

Was going to post this.

Gonna need a new """shoah""" soon so we can play the victim card again. I am sure we can blame Trump somehow.

t. an American Jew

This way they can cover up their ultraracism.

Because the Holocaust has been marketed as the worst genocide ever and further enforces their own notions of Jewish exceptionalism.

You gotta make your lies more believable this time around, don't let your own creepy perversions and pedophilia make their way into the final print, it's a dead give away of jewish lies.

In 2045 it won't matter anymore, all holocaust survivors will be dead by this year... And also some of you

I will bring this up when meeting with The Council. I agree that our work must be convincing and realistic. We must view ourselves from the perspective of the goyim so that we may craft our lies carefully, lest we be discovered.

money, greed and autism!

Was this about japanese death camps or nazi ones? Because masturbation machines sounds like something the japanese have been working on

I asked my grandfather about our family history and all he talked about was his grandfather making boots in austro hungarian empire.

this

They use these events to guilt gullible bleeding heart whites out of their money and dignity even though slavery has been gone for over a millennia and the holocaust wasn't exclusively for Jews.

Now you see mudslimes and spics hopping borders claiming oppression and getting freebies. More mouths for Whites and Asians to feed.

you can't turn the TV on without seeing
>muh tears
about it
or a new film every few months

German. It's the jewish pedophilia creeping into their lies, they can't help it- they think of the worst things in their own minds and then apply them to the people they want the world to hate.

Like so many of their tales.

Why do Americans like talking about the IX XI ritual demolition so much and then avoid talking about it when people get suspicious

There's nothing wrong with being jewish.

false god
false religion

Of course not. You're just really bad liars, which is funny since you have always chosen to fall back on your worst quality every time you get called out.

It's why hollywood has started a nose dive since you've stopped hiring writers outside of the cult - all they're capable of is unbelievable levels of bullshit and ripping off shit that was written by people with good imaginations and solid cause and effect understanding of humans.

It's your lies... they're just so bad.

Wow, such a COOL tripcode dude - takes me back to the 90s on IRC.

>slavery has been gone for over a millennia

Here ya go, user; >>dictionary.com/browse/millennium

Germany still pays reparations for the holocaust
The jews want to milk this cow dry

Also, if they keep talking about it, every time you want to call jews on their jewery, they can just call you an anti-semitic nazi and throw you in jail

They will pay until the last survivor is dead. Not long to go really.

That sounds really comfy.

Oh vey! The Hounds of Castration!

>masturbating
sounds hot desu

>masturbating
masturbating machines, fuck

The Holocaustâ„¢ is objectively the best thing that ever happened to the Jews.

Good ol ben garrison

is that why so much jewish "humor" is about shit and ass?

I swear, the only place I even hear about the holocaust is on fucking Sup Forums.

And it's every fucking day with you people.

Is this some kind of weird fetish?

Ding! Ding! Ding!

They can't help themselves.

July 29 2016

nytimes.com/2016/07/29/opinion/how-the-vatican-can-shed-light-on-the-holocaust.html

Nigger what you doin here, you should be trying to feed your people, not shitposting

jews hardly talk about the holocaust dude, now support Israel please.