Tfw California is moving to Texas

>tfw California is moving to Texas
Fucking hell...why?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/number-californians-moving-texas-hits-highest-level-nearly-decade/
judgmentalmaps.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Austin is a blight on this state

Cause California is shit now and they want out

freebeacon.com/issues/number-californians-moving-texas-hits-highest-level-nearly-decade/

Becuase less spics and more freedom i guess.
Thats bad becuase then the mongrels become a bigger majority in a state that suffers from them.

And its getting worse

>more jobs
>lower cost of living

But they're just gonna ruin Texas

>californians vote for massive regulation because "its the right thing to do! we need more safety! #feelthebern!"
>get choked financially
>move to Texas
>start acting in the interest of "doing the right thing!" "Texas needs more safety! #feeltheberf!"
Wonder where they'll run to next
Wonder when I'll have to run from here myself

It's been that way for years. They come because prices are lower and there's less competition for high paying jobs.

California really should be on the other side of The Wall.

They don't care.

They move, they will vote blue, and when/if Texas turns blue it will be ruined.

Then they'll move to another state.

GET OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's been that way for years.
But its getting worse within the past 2 years

You certainly wouldn't want to move to Austin then. Companies are able to pay less for jobs because people just want to live there. Essentially bending everyone over because they have the upper hand on that person's "dream"

I say we nuke Austin. I'd say Dallas too but Fort Worth is too close and it's actually pretty cool. Plus I live in the Mid-Cities.

Texas has a redneck cowboy stereotype that the entire world holds on us. The truth is, we have the fastest growing economy of any state, which typically brings in jobs from other states with large economies. This combined with Latinos may make the Texas stereotype a thing of the past, which will happen if and when we become a blue state.

>tfw commiefornians are moving to oregon in masses
they can stay in the gunless utopia they created and leave oregon the fuck alone

>Texas

>Less Hispanics

I got somethin' to tell you, hermano...

Cancer spreads, just what cancer does.

I moved to Texas from California after leaving the military. Thought I was finally getting away from all the faggot hipsters in SoCal.

It's not as bad here in Houston, we do ok and are still majority working class conservatives. Austin, however, is a landlocked San Francisco and Dallas is well on its way. San Antonio is all spics and vets, so they're safe too.

Do these fucking liberals not realize that being the way they are is what made California shitty?

Bought an AR day after I got my Texas license. Been a proud Texan ever since.

Good luck stopping them. That's what you "freedom of movement" libertarians get.

I'm with ya just let me get out of Austin, first

Liberals are like lotus. They move to rich places, suck up all the resources and then move on to the next place.

It is because these people are retarded. California would be much better if there weren't Californian's.

I rarely get out of the state and maybe people aren't entitled as fuck, it is just Californian's are and often have their heads up their asses. Also no one would want to deal with SoCal traffic.

Then they will vote for their policies that made California shit lel

rip Texas

They did the same shit to Oregon and Colorado.

The day Texas is blue is the day republicans never win again. What year will it happen? 2040?

Nuke Dallas. I'm in Fort Worth but I can just go somewhere else in Texas

>less spics

Texan here.

You could not be more wrong. Please send help.

Replace Liberal with Jew and your sentence makes more sense

Can they vote in Texas? Will Texas finally turn blue?

When a Democrat manages to become Governor of Texas again, you've lost.

they're just like niggers
>don't understand something good
>destroy it
>wonder why shit sucks now
>move somewhere it doesn't
>destroy good thing there
>rinse and repeat

In 10 years Texas will be California 2.0

No. It is a fucking scheme. I am sure the DNC is also involved in paying for govt. assisted housing to shuffle Cali. faggots to Texas. Watch for buses moving into Texas and follow them and watch - you will see hoods, fat fucks, and bright hair get off these buses and be shuttled to their new govt. housing so they can establish residence then push for pro-DNC politicians and laws.

FPBP

I used to live in Houston, now I live in Denton (basically North Dallas), and can confirm Austin is garbage.

pic related

Californians do this everywhere. Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, they're a fucking plague.

do you happen to have an image like that for other cities?

Whites are a minority in California. Hispanic plurality there.

Happened to Connecticut.
While it's had blue senators for a while, it had a fair mix of red and blue Congress seats and either independent or red govs and a red state House. Mid 2000s with a dem gov they districted out all of the red

San Antonio native here, its still cool here but holy fuck its becoming blue as fuck now. A bunch of cali companies and residents are tearing down downtown and some of the northside too. Bunch of hot girls though so not too bad

I see my home on that map!

Personally? No.

But this is where I got it from: judgmentalmaps.com/

>Saying where you live on Sup Forums

Tfw texass is a blue state a decade from now once it is fully overrun with niggers and beaners

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

im from michigan and moving to austin, u mad?

Denton is home to two super-liberal colleges. If you want to find me (and possibly kill me), I honestly wouldn't care too much.

its near mexico and has as many spics as cali

who cares about a few faggots in their containment zone austin

We are not all like that.

I'm leaving California and I vote red.

But we're really nice people, why avoid us?

And? If you're not behind a proxy then anyone can figure out where you are if you post something.

Because Mexico is moving to California

Because of the football circlejerk, user. Outside of that, I really like Bryan/CS.

Texas will be more of a swing state befor it's strictly blue and that won't happen in 10 years. But if shit starts getting out of hand I'll seriously consider retiring to Alaska.

I'm bailing out, Austin was tolerable, but no longer. Fuckers wont mid their own business and drive like faggots. No respect at all. RIP Texas, you were once a great state.

It'll likely happen before 2040. I'd say by the mid 30's. Blame the Mexicans, who reproduce like fucking rabbits.

I went to one game my entire stay there. Never one for handegg myself

literally opposite, from Wichita Falls, at NASA now.

They're moving here because they like the tax benefits which is ironic considering California is the highest taxed state in the union. Remove California scum

I went to A&M but I lived a few miles away from campus in Bryan. Bryan was cool, nothing but niggers and white trash.

Fair enough. My step-dad's a UT alumni, and he's huge into the football shit. He's not a bad guy, but that shit drove me nuts.

Maybe I'll see you around sometime. When I can, I like going to Round Top and get some pies from Royer's.

Nevada here. Californians are fleeing the uninhabitable shithole they created in droves. They move here, and vote for the same shit that crippled their home state. Its fucking infuriating.
Another thing I hate, they move here and try to grow lawns. They try to grow fucking grass....... In the MIDDLE OF THE MOJAVE DESERT

My relatives in the midwest tell me the same thing is happening there, except with New York & New Jersey refugees.

Genocide of Whites
Why isn't this a bigger issue

White flight and they do not care or see the consequences of their actions. They want to be in the border states so they can occasionally see the "People" they champion, but live in gated communities so they do not actually have to interact with them.
California needs to be gassed

>MFW I'm a conservative that moved to Austin from Los Angeles
>All the liberals followed

the worst part about being a californian is that you are looked down upon if you don't move out of the state if you were born here.

The weather is somewhat similar with the bosnus of rain and no drought. Also Texas is better for starting a business, finding a job, and buying property that isn't super inflated in price.

I considered moving to Texas too, but I like cloudy skies and rainy weather way more, so Oregon is on the table too.

Gas saves the architecture. Please gas Dallas. Tell the based whites to leave beforehand tho. And gas Lancaster in Fort Worth too.

> tfw texan whites are approaching minority status
God help us.

>Texas becoming California
well shit. Where do I move for the cowboy feeling now?

southern orange county california

Because in Commiefornia, you need to be a millionaire to afford the rent in order to live under another apartment owner's staircase. It's no surprise people are leaving that state in droves.

Have babies so this happens at a slower rate. I want 3 kids.
>Pic unrelated