German TV drops ESPORTS over recent terrorism

esportsobserver.com/german-television-cancels-eleague-broadcast-week-violence/

German Television networks all dropped plans to support ESPORTS. Deleting their CSGO website entirely today.

The reason is the recent fear of terrorism and violence in Germany. The omega faggot cucks destroying their own country are now banned ESPORTS because it is violent.

Meanwhile 2 million violent pigs will receive over 100 billion euro in welfare over the next 5 years while they rape german women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MrTEe1EVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Germans

even sweden isn't cucked and libtarded enough to want to ban video games.

Germany please return to your Imperial roots. We need you.

What am I looking at?

Afghan Migrant who axed a bunch of non-muslims in germany.

That's the blood of his cucked victims that paid his welfare with their work.

>esports

They are doing themselves a favor. Esports is the one of the worst cancers infecting our society today. Fat, weak, ugly males can make money by staring at a screen and pretending to be alive. Its a disgusting way to make a living and its even worse if you are a fan of it.

>esports
>violent
CS is basically a game of laser tag with tactics added to it
how retarded can they be

they took in 2 million people from middle ages who hate them

paid them 100 billion euros (5 year figure)

Is banning esports worse?

>Fat, weak, ugly males

Fat, weak, ugly male detected. I hope you're having fun contributing to the ruin of everything your ancestors built. I am sure they are cursing you from their graves.

good, Esports is degenerate

>I contribute to the ruin of everything my ancestors built because I watch people compete at the highest level of a videogame in packed stadiums on some sunday evenings
OK then
Meanwhile the Olympics and FIFA are literally built atop mountains of corruption and human rights violations, but I suppose these are ok because you've seen them advertised at your local McDonalds, innit?

They are blaming video games for the actions of """""""""""right-wing extremist David S.""""""""""""

"No sane person could deny the effects of these horrible games." t. interior minister de Maiziere.

Fuck em.

>Terrorists win

Good. Fucking. Riddance.

"esports" doesnt exist, its a fucking joke being put into place and shilled by force with all the $$$$$ game companies make through stealing it from addicted autists. everyone who even takes it remotely seriously is a joke, its a thing made for autistsic whites who dont have a life and asian golddigging whores.

let it burn

I didn't say anything about any of the things you mentioned.

I said that Esports are a blight on our world and if you support them you are contributing to the destruction of our society.

>DAS IST MEINN

You think this is bad, how about when CSGO first came out in Germany. Anyone have the video for that?

I'm an ex-semipro, how bad do you guys wanna kill me

You've already ruined your life enough, no need to kill you.

>what is freedom

youtube.com/watch?v=q4MrTEe1EVY

desu with you man it helped me gain a lot of confidence for example, I was kinda insecure about myself before that but after that I've known I can be the best at something if I really work for it. Life's pretty good now m8

This is ridiculous.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA FUCKING EAT MY ASS

Most of that arm is fat.

>sitting in a chair
>sports

arent the teams literally terrorists vs counter-terrorists?

dont they literally use guns?

It'll evolve with VR and shit to being more active.

Eventually it will be on par with golf in terms of physical actions.

Yes they are bond

that would be lame as fuck.

>sitting in a car
>sports

>playing chess in a chair
>sports

That pure aryan iranian terrorist who killed 3 people this month had like 2k hours in CS.

Funny fact: he was VAC banned less than 30 days before he commited the attack. Reason? Team killing.

>golf
>sports

>sitting in a car

Cool and exciting

>playing chess

Cool and exciting

>playing video games

Stupid and degenerate

KEKED
E
K
E
D

>Germany please return to your Imperial roots. We need you.

To lose another war? To kill more white people than Islamic terrorism ever has?

Terrorists win, I guess.

>Ban media that encourages violence!
>So you'll be banning the Quran?
>Excuse me, I mean ban media that visually depicts violence!

kek

I'm fine with this. CS GO was always a game that attracted mentally unstabble autist. LoL master race here

I was actually just thinking about how CS GO was still enjoying plenty of success even in these terrorist filled times.

To be honest though, I don't think banning it is a good idea. I'm not an esports fan in any way, but I think supporting CS:GO would actually be healthier for anti-terrorism groups as it can actually prepare populations for the terrorist incursions and can help them understand coordinate movement patterns and possibly even help train them to prevent terrorist actions.

Making people more afraid by banning that stuff is never the answer. Expose them to the reality of it and make them unafraid of it. That's the best way to deal with it.

Also, I hope this doesn't effect my CS GO loot drop rates and my Operation updates.

This has to be bait, i play LoL too and its cool and all, but no game puts out more toxic players than LoL
Fact

It took too long if you ask me.
The stereotype of the german playes is that is into Simulators of all kinds exactly because they can't produce games that portray violence.

In this sense, even Super Mario should be banned because he has to kill turtles to progress.

Them slowly they started with MOBAs and Counter Strike. Funny how just now the goverment realized that this should be prohibited.

HAHA HOLY SHIT

Germanistan has to keep people safe :^)

Except little girls.

>Let actual terrorist within the country.
>Ban a game because the barbaric natives might go crazy

The pendulum will swing back, right?

hahhahaha aw....aw....

holy fucking shit

wait what?
do they just ban CS, or violent videogames in general again?

i already have to buy like every game from austria or uk because uncut...
and then steam fucks it up, and i still can't play it

fucking hell !

No one like Mouz anyways.

So in what are you contributing now? How are you making your ancestors proud? Working in a shit job for some Jews?

I'm a professional mathematician. I got my PhD last year. Good try though retard.

What field?

and this
if i ever accidentally shoot a civilian or hostage or something in every game ever, i intandly loose, game ended.
and every killed enemy instantly disappears, and no blood. no gore, no nothing.
...fuck

this still goes on or was that then

>professional mathematician
Okay, I'm waiting to see your contribution.

How to write down the problem 5*6 then?

Did even one of the attackers play competitive csgo?

Fucking ridiculous.

>Cherry pick one player who is also a bodybuilder

Also bodybuilding simply for the vanity of it is degenerate.

i have been petitioning online to have steam banned in germany

Nothing wrong with being healthy and looking good.

Combinatorics. Specifically, graph theory.

I've written several papers over the last few years. I will not reveal the exact topic or title, because doing so will easily reveal my name via internet search.

They aren't the most important papers ever written, but they certainly do more for the world than """professional""" gaming.

kill yourself my nigger

Mah nigga. Good to know not all future mathematicians are going to be cucks.

This is the future of germany

You're doing God's work, son.

Just kidding. My steam account is worth around 2500 bucks. I'm going to fucking kick your skull in and then piss into your eyesocket if (((they))) ban steam and i manage can find you.

YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME????

This ain't no joking matter, son.

says the burger who helped the anglo scum to make it from a local war to a world war.

VIRTUS PLOW

>chess
>exciting

Come the fuck on, they've literally debated changing the rules of chess because most pros think the game has run into a dead end.

>He doesn't know who pasha and rpk are
Wew

Whoa what the fuck happened here?

Its called get SWATed.

You get a live stream and call the SWAT theam on them like if they are some kind of criminal.

Just harmless bantz.

Hhahahaha.

Thank you hans. You made my day.
Merkel banning games but kewping islamists and welcoming more rapefugees.

Top kek

Bullshit. What sort of reason did they have for that sort of intervention? Because some faggot tipped them off? I don't believe it.

BORN IN THE USA

Get the fck out of here newfag.
Its called swatting and its for the bantz.

literally because some faggot tipped them off

this is how trigger happy swat teams are

>guy is holding his children hostage. He just killed his fiance. Please send the cops.

There you go.

someone calls local emergency line says they are at the address (spoofs somehow), and that they are going to kill a little girl or something soon, and that they will kill any cop who comes inside.

Basically they make up a really fucked up story to try to get SWAT to go in with guns drawn ready for a gunfight.

It's a miracle no one has been shot yet.

There was a case where a streamer grabbed his shotgun, but somehow the cops didn't kill him and instead talked it out.

>being this mad that everyone else is more successful
inb4 i'm a lawyer, Wendy's, etc.

>filename
Kek'd m88

I think a chink died in China over this.
Not sure tho.

found the jealous who cant play good enough to win thousands of euroes