What went wrong?

What went wrong?

literally everything

>don't fuck anyone but my wife

It all just melted into one 13 hour-long episode. What the fuck

That show started to suck when he became President. And what was up with the Meachem orgy?

I think their first mistake was continuing to make the show after s1

The only great season the show had was season 4. 1 is only good if you haven't watched the UK version, and 2 and 3 are bad.

I dropped my Netflix sub so I can't watch it without extra effort. I'm so not hype that I don't feel like going to the trouble.

I really doubt I'm missing anything, Season 4 was alright, it can't possibly get any better. I'm sure it could get worse.

Could the president really just push the secretary of State down the stairs and get away with it?

Like, wouldnt that seem a little suspicious? Wouldn't it be a little risky to try it? What if she didnt fall unconscious? Would he then have had to just straight up murder her to death with a knife or something?

Why didn't the guy with the turtleneck seem totally cool that the Vice President murdered a man in his own home?

Remember when Hillary "fell" and hit her head that one time?

I stopped watching when he became president.

The way he made it just was utter bullshit. The president hated him and had distrust for him, one 'heartfelt' letter later he gives Spacey his position?

Bullshit

That scene was so absurd to me; assuming Cathy falling a few feet would actually put her in "critical condition," if that happened in reality, not only to one of the highest officials in government, but to any witness about to testify, I assume an entirely new investigation would be warranted as to such absolutely suspicious circumstances, but the newscasters on TV addressed any speculation whatsoever as "lmao conspiracy theorist." This whole season just felt rushed and sloppy; the best part for me was literally the first five minutes, ironically when Frank assumed the status of a congressman again, because that was Frank shadily maneuvering around the system once more

It gets dumber and dumber the more i think about it.
There's absolutely no mention from the media, no drama, no nothing. The idea that they would just take it on face value and not care at all is absurd, completely absurd.
Either she's dead (SoS dying is a huge deal), or she wakes up and Frank is toast. Its so unbelievable that the Underwoods would get away with any of this shit.

Robin Wright.

Everything

Why do you make the same posts in every thread?

i can't get over how terrible this season was

is jackie and remy gone for good? I'm about midway through

This season made me wanna go back to watch season 1 and 2 again. Absolute Kino.

I feel like every season after actually started off quite good, but they all fall apart near the end. The premise for season 3 and 5 is great. Frank had done something "terrible" at the end of the last season and is left to deal with the fallout, but that gets resolved and a new stupid plotline happens that makes everyone go full on pants on head retarded.

Season 4 was quite decent all the way through.

S1 Episode 1

Yes, they're both off screen so you can count that as "written out"

Literally worse stuff happening irl with Trump being President.

why would you watch three whole seasons of a show you don't like?

meet the new Frank, and the new president by the end of next season.

Literally had to pause the show due to laughter.

I thought it was pretty good. The autistic woman is the best character. Closely followed by the republican cleaner.

>she wakes up and Frank is toast

You're forgetting one major thing, evidence. She can say whatever she likes (she won't) but it's still her word against his

I would kill for this mans voice

>What went wrong?
you kept watching after S1

would you fuck Jane Doris, Sup Forums? be honest.
her powerful, 4-D chess playing ass does things to me

I honestly don't know why she's in the show, how and why she has the contacts and influence she has and why she suddenly became a major character in the show.

Fuck her desu.

Sure, but now she's dedicating all of her time to fuck Frank up because he literally tried to kill her. Having a Secretary of State with all her connections and knowledge as your dedicated enemy is pretty stupid.

What's the duties of the secretary of state in America? Is he/she the ambassador of the country? Does "state" mean interior affairs or foreign affairs? Is the post military in status like the secretary of defense or domestic like say the secretary of health?

I watch it with my family.

He asked what went wrong, not what went right.

one of the cringiest lines of all time

So is she gonna be doing the fourth wall breaking now?

Robin Wright torpedoed the show.

IM WITH HER

Always them grasping for power, not showing what would they actually do once they got their hands on it. That's what went wrong. I kinda hoped that it took a decent twist when Frank wanted to form a deep state but then it just turned into Underwood vs Underwood again, meaning the next season will be Frank trying to return to his former position. It's "walking in circles" the series.

mfw my family is watching this in a country where Netflix cucked themselves by selling it to SKY that will release 1 or 2 episodes per week and it will feel like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

spaghettifag detected

Mamma mia, is it really the only country that did it?

Not to mention resigning over a scandal that nobody in the real world would give a flying fuck about besides political junkies.

There is no way this wasn't done to get back for Hillary losing

It's basically the minister of foreign affairs in America. So yeah, pretty damn important.

he killed another person? this show is so fucking stupid glad I dropped it after S3

I stopped watching after Doug Stamper killed Rachel

why don't you just watch it on the internet

I don't want to actually dedicate time to this season, if my parents watch it, fine, but it feels like a waste of time at this point.

>newspaper article explains in detail, with sources in direct contact with the president, about his corruption and law breaking accent to the position of President
>Doesn't destroy his career, because >muh terror makes everyone forget about it, apparently
>Conway says a swearword to a pilot
>Loses his campaign

I guess saying mean things is worse than political corruption. How very familiar...

It's the third most important position after the President and VP

They should just make the show about Mark Usher

What about Speaker?
Third in line of presidential succession, anyway.

I thought Claire implied that her bf accidentally overdosed.

>season 4 was good
>DUDE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE ORGANIZATION LMAO
>DUDE ISIS AREN'T ACTUALLY MUSLIMS IT'S ALL GEOPOLITICS LMAO
>DUDE ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

>my genius plan is to push the secretary of state down 4ft of stairs

the amerikans remade something poorly
again

>People don't realize that Frank realized at his gay little retreat that he would have more power on the outside than in the White House
>People think that after 5 years of fighting people wouldn't get sloppy and shitty, especially when the sky starts falling

I guarantee you he will end up President by proxy by the end of the 6th season

She did a few times in S5.

2 people (Aidan wasn't really well known) close to the president has died. No one gives a shit
Secretary of State is pushed down stairs when alone with president. No one gives a shit

I'm surprised they didn't go full retard and just had Seth killed off as well.

All of this after a massive story about political corruption and how dodgy Frank is. No one gives a shit

>heres a usb stick destroying my friends political career because im drunk
>heres a military coup that lasts less than a day

The worst one of all though

>I'm going to resign from presidency because power is in the hands of the private sector, not the public sector, despite my history of taking down a nuclear energy tycoon worth like 50 billion dollars thanks to my political capital

>is completely powerless as his wife who has all the power refused to pardon him
>is dictated to by some 4d chess playing old hag who comes out of literally nowhere and starts pulling all the strings

Still, female president eh! Totally worth fucking up the entire show for

The best parts were Frank trying to build a legacy with programs like America Works and his political scheming to get it done. Then the writers though people would get bored so just kept giving him fucking villains/opponents like it was some trashy action movie.

So no one's going to find it a little suspicious that 2 important WH/Claire staffers died within days of her getting sworn in? How is she not getting impeached and jailed? This show is so over the top now.

>>I'm going to resign from presidency because power is in the hands of the private sector, not the public sector, despite my history of taking down a nuclear energy tycoon worth like 50 billion dollars thanks to my political capital

To be fair the nuclear tycoon was a fucking buffoon compared to Frank and if it wasn't clear enough already Claire is a fucking retard

I'm confused. Why was LeAnn killed? What information did Aiden give her? Or did Frank just have her killed to fuck over Claire?

The illuminati bitch (along with Frank) had her killed because she read all of Aidans stuff

Should've ended with season 4. They're milking the cow.