Call the allies, the germans are about to reich again

Call the allies, the germans are about to reich again

>thousands

So... 0,004% of the population?

>5000 uncucked germans vs 2 million refugeess
>reich
ok

Don't you have a siesta to be late for, Esteban?

Not this time. They can sort their own shit out for once, we're going to have enough trouble clearing our own muzzies out and re-founding the Empire.

This. It's way to little way to late already. Even the uncucked are vastly outnumbered by the the cucked nu-males and BBC loving feminists. Germany (and Sweden) will be an example to others.

Do nu-males and feminists fight wars? By definition, no, they don't.

frau merkel perverse enough to use the police and the army (maybe nato as well?) against the german native ppl

but isnt the german banks stock crashing, when money is on the line, people tend to become very passionate

>a bunch of uneducated German rednecks gather in order to demonstrate against Merkel.

You dumb faggot. That's nothing. Nothing will happen. There will be no 4. Reich.

No, but they can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Imagine if the Americans had held on for a year or two more in Vietnam, or if the French had bothered to fight for Paris during WWII. Too many cowards and cucks around betrayed their countrymen and turned close-run things into outright defeats.

thats exactly what id expecting a reiching german to say, im on to you

>pure cuck

calling people uneducated is not an argument

These are the last remnants off a germany that is long dead. Merkel is going to be reelected and there is nothing you racist bigoted pieces of trash can do. 2016-2020 will be the golden era of women. Get used to it

That's how trumps rise started. Not many supporters at first. But now he is even . Keep fighting and rising Germans.

dat cherrypicked picture

>the sign of an educated man is being ready to sacrifice one's nation out of fear of being labelled a racist
>I know this because I am of course educated

In an all out war I'd bet on the 5,000 Germans.

cuck

Hopefully one of your uncucked brothers Jo-Cox's her.

>golden era of women
if that means for you gangbang on daily basis by random migrants