I cant wait until this movie BTFO's Wonder Woman so badly

I cant wait until this movie BTFO's Wonder Woman so badly

it will make less than asm2

What do wonder woman and spider man even have in common?

> sjw propaganda bests sjw propaganda

Wow, exciting

Not with Robert "down here" jr in it

>Marvelcucks on suicide watch

I'm honestly fed up with Spider-Man shit. FIVE movies already and the only good one is the first Raimi. They should've waited another 4 years.

Sonyggers keep wasting their money on sjw bullshit that no one wants to pay to see like fembusters so they have to pull this shit every three years to make up for it

>heyo sumbody say suicide?

wai wai wai wai, hol up, ehehehehe watchu b sayin?

Well it will certainly keep the social justice nazis happy, since wonder woman is a movie that tells the story of a female superhero without sjw agenda and spiderman will be a pandering fest focused on diversity and female superiority.

Can one of you fanboys tell me why Peter Parker livestreams himself without a mask talking about his shitty Civil War exploits?

Didnt he just record that for himself to watch later?

>that "I am the law" neckband
So glad I didn't see this movie

Spidey is young so Sony thinks he has to relate to what's "hip" with young normies today

Spiderman: Affirmative Action High School Edition looks like shit.

So what? He's always been a comedic character.

Why do you care about capeshit user?

The only good thing this movie will bring is the return of Raimi Spiderman posting

By this point in time we'd have heard about it if it was great.

I don't mind his suit being made by Tony Stark, but it just doesn't seem like a spider-man story if that's the main point of the movie.

I'm sure Sony already fucked it up.

>Iron Man 3: featuring Spiderman blowing ANY capeshit out

o i am laffin

>Spiderman 2 isn't good

Holy pleb

Raimiposting is a god tier meme.

If this make less than a billion, it will be a huge failure, since every movie with RDJ as Tony Stark had made a billion since Avengers 1.