wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83328398/#83329776
dailystormer.com/hillary-clinton-epileptic-or-possessed-by-demons-you-decide/
youtube.com/watch?v=FKILGLXBsqY
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
twitter.com/hashtag/3WordHillary?src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pie1EP0LI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

If you see this....

First for TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

what did she mean by this?

About the current poll average, brought down by the Reuters polls here is a reminder: they *****RETROACTIVELY***** "unskewed the polls" (pic related).

Don't answer to concern trolls and shills with regards to that subject, just link to this post.

Reuters just admitted to be "unskewing" the vote to make Hillary numbers go up in their article [1]

They are removing the "neither" option as they determined it hurts Clinton in that poll. They decided it (by their own admission) right after Trump erased a 13% lead Hillary had in just 2 weeks.

The fix is in. Brace for then influx of shills and trolls that will result from her "bounce" from the DNC, even if the bounce is manafactured.

See pic related, read the article below. Other pollsters will follow suit and won't stop "unskewing" until they put her back in the lead.

> THE ‘NEITHER’ SKEW

> Here’s how the pollsters reviewed their methodology and decided to drop “Neither.”

> (...)

> Since the convention, however, Trump’s support seems to have solidified among wary supporters. Now, the “Neither” issue appears to be affecting Clinton in the survey.

> On Tuesday, for example, the established tracking poll had the candidates tied at 38 percent each. A 13-point lead for Clinton on July 14 had vanished in two weeks. But eliminating “Neither” from the “Neither/Other” answer produced a different result.

> *** In that case, Clinton was ahead, 40 percent to 36 percent, on Tuesday. **

[1] reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

reply with this.

So is the shilling just reaching critical mass now?

NOTHING STOPS THE TRUMP TRAIN

nice

Here is how the Reuters poll look d like this very Friday: Trump +2 (or close).

They first changed methodology, altered the results retroactively and only then release it for the RCP average consumption, otherwise that average would aril be Trump +1 (at worst).

Don't let them trick you and keep your spirit high. i bet both Trump internal polls and democrats internal polls show Trump ahead both nationally but also in battleground states (PA, OH, FL and even VA).

SPREADSHEET BRO HERE

(((((((DNC))))))) EMAILS ORGANIZED ONTO SPREADSHEET

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE/edit?usp=sharing

what a shit history teacher. hitler wasnt even elected democratically

Thanks oldest ally

I'm already imagining King Nigger's reaction.

>JUST

Being a father, a family-man, is a sacrifice. Working 18 hours a day with only 4 hours to sleep is a sacrifice. Just another non-issue

Any news about new happenings or next polls?

Is trump even moderately prepared to be president

BARRON THE CODES

DON'T DO IT BARRON

>Immigration

I don't remember Germany being flooded with immigrants when they were burning cash in bins to stay alive. I remember the world punishing them and turning a blind eye to all of them dying to starvation and winters as crime skyrocketed, and Communists staging a revolution that got 300,000+ Germans killed after a war that left millions of them dead and even more shell shocked and fucked by mustard gas.

>"I'm a history teacher!"
>"My entire understanding of Hitler is what Hollywood told me!"

(reposting from previous thread)
> it seems from their explanation (...) same poll but presumably the results now are from a smaller sample.

That's what I said too, we agree on that. The current poll had too many people choosing Trump over Hillary when "neither" was an option so they took it off.

>You're probably reading zerohedge, right?
>By now if you've tried to make money by following their advice you realize their batting average is not 1000.

You must be new at trumpgen. I probably *broke the news* on that, analysis included, Trump polls being a passion and a hobby of mine.

See archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83328398/#83329776 when I first posted about it right after seeing the Reuters article.

>what do you think the correct methodology for a polling firm to use is in order to have the "right" amount of independents?

In an online poll? They can't. They could do what other pollsters do and weight the results afterwards before releasing the result.

They could also stop pretending their poll has any value

Absolute Trash

@83513583
Are you even moderately prepared to evict the Muslims like your ancestors fought and died to do in 1492?

fucking twitter

ERIC WE KNOW YOURE WITH US

Yes

He's been preparing for a long time.

>you will NEVER get a cupcake on your birthday from Pence

digits and Barron is eating chicken tenders and spaghetti n meatballs while reading this thread right now

shill posts. if not stop posting stupid pointless shit you niggers. do something useful.

Reminder that one of the Trumps (Don or Eric if it's him manning the twitter account at night) visited us this morning.

See pic related for the timeline of Trump's showing his face to poll

> 03:03 AM : Trump retweets Patriotic Pepe
> 03:05 AM : Sup Forums notices and makes a thread
> 03:07 AM : (arguably) Trump responds to said thread while keeping plausible deniability (as we are all anonymous in here, amiright?)

Some time passes and, in another thread

> 03:35 AM : one of us asks Trump to include the word "amazing" in the next tweet as a nod to us lowly maggots
> 05:53 AM : Trump makes his next tweet: "Colorado was amazing yesterday!"

Did I miss something? Were we graced by your God Emperorship in person?

He mans his own laptop, you all saw it in the pics of his AMA.

He knows the corners of the internet, as the_donald is our normie outpost and it's surely cross polinated by our memes

I want to believe. For all I know Trump was among us this morning

Fucking newfag

PROOF THAT TRUMP WATCHES US (PIC)

TAKEN FROM THIS THREAD AROUND 3AM THIS MORNING

(5th post in thread)

I don't see pet niggers revamping themselves so they can succeed. Just a lot of crime and visits to prison.

do you understand finance at all?

he's not a newfag. using @ instead of >> is how youre supposed to reply to shills without giving them (You)'s

murdering your political rivals is how you've been elected democratically since the concept of democracy was created

>implying this isn't just confirmation bias to the extreme

TRUMP MUST GO TO PENNSYLVANIA

HE MUST CAMPAIGN HERE:

SUBURBS OF PHILADELPHIA
PITTSBURGH
GALETON
TITUSVILLE
ERIE
ALTOONA
SHARON
WILLIAMSPORT

Probably just someone in his campaign told him to do that. Trump himself wouldn't have the time.

This. It's the same concept as using archive links for (((liberal media))) to share them without giving them clicks.

Trump has repeatedly confirmed that the late night tweets are him personally. This has been known since like October.

Hillary Clinton: Epileptic or Possessed by Demons? You Decide!

dailystormer.com/hillary-clinton-epileptic-or-possessed-by-demons-you-decide/

Is that the "well educated and well raised" daughter Michelle was talking about? What a surprise, children raised by degenerate parents who hate the West turn out to be degenerate.

@83513823
>shill so upset he pretends he isn't fishing for (you)s

REMINDER

IF YOU GIVE A SHILL A (YOU), YOU ARE NOW A SHILL

wan wan

youtube.com/watch?v=FKILGLXBsqY

I am hoping he one day he Campaigns in Loudoun County to trigger all the cucks here.

I'm talking about browsing Sup Forums, not the tweeting. I know he does his own tweeting.

Back to plebbit faggot

Fox News is officially Dead

They literally have a pundit right now blaming Trump's rhetoric for violence against police

What the actual fuck....

@83514153
Kill yourself, CTR

He was already in Loudoun I thought.

Holy Dooley is this real?!
What have I missed these past 17 hours

Its not confirmation bias. he uses the word 'amazing' in less than 1% of his tweets
And it happened directly after everyone was speculating since he had JUST posted a train meme from Sup Forums at FUCKING 3AM

What's the name of the fucker?

>daily stormer
>that logo and color scheme
Is this some stormfront bullshit?

And guess where he is campaigning?

>HARRISBURG
>suburb of Philly
>voted for NiggerKing only about 52% in 2012

really fires up the neurons...

fox is under going a coup atm

Clever as fuck. Thanks

@83514231
>shill's first day on Sup Forums

It's basically a variation of that shit.

>she's 6'1"

Hot damn

>Being this fucking retarded
Kys

OBAMAS DAUGHTER CONFIRMED FOR NEGRO DEGENERATE

@83514329
Are you upset?

>TFW someone uses your OC

>hitler wasnt even elected democratically
yeah he was, dickhead, with like 44% of the votes

Confirmation bias is another term for meme magic, friend.

Yeah that tweet was definitely campaign staff.

I know he's aware of us, but he hardly has time browsing Sup Forums.

Just wait. I assume MSN or CNN will try and link it to Hitler too.

>Remember when Hitler said bad things about police and jews?

I'm shocked they didn't talk about the time where Hitler called a judge a Mexican

Its not like figurehead presidents dont exist.

checked.

he browses Sup Forums 100%

HAND OVER THE POLICIES, DAHNALD

WHEN WILL WE GET TOUGH, WHEN WILL WE GET SMART? WE'VE GOT TO DO IT FAST, FOLKS. WE NEED TO RENEGOTIATE OUR TRADE DEALS AND STOP THE TPP FROM BEING SIGNED BY RICH PEOPLE LIKE DAHNALD AND HIS CRONIES.

DAHNALD HAS NEVER TALKED ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES BEFORE -- HE WON'T FIX A THING, BELIEVE ME

-H

why would you make it so short? whats going on?

>Ben Carson laughing.png

I mean, i knew shit would change when Ailes got Sacked, but not like this

Almost every other guest is a Clinton Surrogate.
Hannity is pretty much the only bearable one left at this point really.

How am I a shill, you faggot? Try reading my post this time

As I said in my previous post, I expect someone that DOES browse Sup Forums told Trump to put that word in his next tweet.

>I'll fap to anything

god bless that hero

Verily encourages thee to cogitate.

Poor kid already has her mom's huge ass and wookie form.

Last thread for me, it's been a fun day among you guys.

One last redpill before I sign off: back in 2011 there were only 6 groups controlling 90% of the whole media in the United States (pic related and [1]):

> General Electric
> Newcorp
> Disney
> Viacom
> Time Warner
> CBS

Don't ever doubt it would be possible for the status quo to get the CEOs of these 6 conglomerates in a room and give them marching orders.

People will try to dismiss reports of collusion as "tinfoil hat conspiracies" even when it is revealed for all to see (like in the case of the dncleaks).

That's because the same participants in the conspiracy are the ones tasked to report on that (the fourth estate) is part of the plot.

Good night and MAGA!

[1] businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Surprise, surprise: Murdoch is basically a shlll for hill.

Sad! Trump needs the Kochs to win. I wish someone would start a thread on how Sup Forums can help get Trump elected. A thread with actual INTELLIGENT coordinated strategy designed to carefully help him instead of accidentally hurting him. Like honestly if Hillary wins she will ruin the fucking world. She will set a series of events into motion that the world will never be able to go back from. It won't be pretty for anyone.

don't bring your personal problems into a trump thread. go to a psych or something faggot. how about instead of browsing Sup Forums and ignoring your kids you give them attention or look into some asset generating investments.

OKIE DOKE

fair enough. the point is someone in Trump's inner circle reads these threads and that may brush off on him a bit :)

FUCK.... HE IS ONE OF US

>mfw some shitbag Hillary supporter was talking shit about how great she was to me and without thinking I blurted out "thank you for correcting the record"

>twitter.com/hashtag/3WordHillary?src=tren

Still trending on Twitter, but they've started trying to move it down the Trending list, even though it's the hottest hash right now.

Still a good source for memes

Mm nice butt.

@83514709
I'm not sure if this is ironic slavposting, a hillshill with a proxy, an assmad vatnik from /k/, or a UraniumOne staffer at this point.

make a meme out of this

>you'll never breed obummer's daughter

the goyim know (2016 DNC)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pie1EP0LI0

I can't believe Fox is comprised...

What can be done? Is there no station left now that isn't tainted?