Should i avoid watching this movie if i don't want to support feminist bullshit?

Should i avoid watching this movie if i don't want to support feminist bullshit?

Watch it you filthy goy, gimme your shekels so I can send more niggers to your country.

Definitely. Wait for the rip. Dc shills are inbound

I'd assume it being pleb cape-shit would be enough to not watch it but I forgot this was Sup Forums

>muh sjws

This

If you watch it you might as well give up your ballsack

I was expecting ghostbusters type of feminazi crap, but surprisingly this movie have nothing feminist at all

it's pretty tasteful tbqh

>I am literally so afraid of women that I'm not sure if I can see a cape flick starring a woman

Are you sure you can even get in to a PG-13 movie by yourself?

you should avoid it because it's shit

Maybe. There is even a scene where some nigger complains that he couldn't become an actor because he has the wrong skin.

>look mom, I can cottonpick scenes from a shitty cam rip and claim they are good representatives of a film's quality

Yeah because it's set in the NINETEEN FUCKING THIRTIES YOU DOLT what the fuck has happened to this country

>MarvelCucks trying this hard
oh no one good DC movie is going to completely BTFO my entire MCU!!!! mods! mods!

It's not feminist and it's better than GotG2, but whatever dude

this was some dumb shit, people were laughing in the theater where i saw it. The reveal for Ares was actually pretty good, but having it turn into a kamaehameha battle at the end and the dialogue was retarded.

>It's not feminist
->

You mean cherrypicking

>NINETEEN FUCKING THIRTIES YOU DOLT

>The First World War
>The 1930s.

No. The movie is a 9/10 and Wonder Woman falls in love with a STRAIGHT WHITE MALE.

Also, there's a funny bit about how all women love babies which is sure to make femi nazis SEETHE!

>american
>white
pick one

>Also, there's a funny bit about how all women love babies which is sure to make femi nazis SEETHE!
Except amazons who literally throwing boys into the sea

WW1 was from 1914-1918 you fucking idiot. If you're going to insult anyone at least have your facts straight you dolt.

This. Besides the "well where I come from that's called slavery" from the trailers, which admittedly got a few hambeasts cheering in my theater, it didn't really have any feminism.

Third option - NOT the brown guy character

>people were laughing in the theater where i saw it.

>he lives in his moms house

of course you do! GET READY FOR THE DRAFT SON.

You should avoid watching all movies in theaters

>tfw girls in my theater were cheering and one kid shouted "AWESOME" when this happened
Why are plebs so easy to impress?

>choosing a movie because of politics
>not watching a movie purely for entertainment

Well, to be fair Diana didn't know what a secretary was and Etta said "I do whatever he tells me to do".

>b-but Marvel!
That user didn't even mention Marvel, you pathetic shill.

It's fucking capeshit, avoid watching it if you have some taste.

It actually surprised me how non-pandering it was so nothing to worry about there my man

Everyone is saying it wasn't bad and therefore that makes it good? I'm all set I could give a fuck about DC trying to be Marvel but keeping dark elements.

The movie has no feminist bullshit, so don't worry.

>last night wife asks to go see WW
>tell her to have a good time
>she wants to see it together
>haha no thanks
>she stays home and reads
>makes me cookies

There's literally (literally) zero feminist bullshit or race mixing or SJW shit in the movie. Literally none. Jenkins did an amazing job.

>That's "No mans land"
>Luckily I'm not a man

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

>things that never happened

literally never happened

>still pretending she said that
Sad.

I actually expected her to say that, I'm really happy she didn't.

>the year nineteen thousand eighteen
>kebab can't become famous leading actor

wew lad how unhistorical

>I can't suspend disbelief
>everything has to be exactly like reality

feminists don't believe in love, they aren't even capable of it

>Except amazons who literally throwing boys into the sea

This doesn't happen and isn't mentioned in the film at all.

Well the movie itself has no feminist bullshit and it was decent. It's your money man do what you want

Even if she did say that, how would it be any worse than Tolkien having Eowyn say it 70 years ago in LotR? Was he a secret SJW?

>>Luckily I'm not a man
>It's OK when Eowyn does it!

We've seen her in the trailers call secretaries slaves you stupid fuck

Holy shit you're a retard

You cannot possibly be THIS retarded. I refuse.

PLEASE INTERNET FRIENDS TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO THINK, I CAN'T DO IT FOR MYSELF!

Sup Forums is no one's friend.

I'm your friend

Don't let OP know, he seems to put a lot of faith in you.

it's about as good as most MCU films

in that it's adequate

>b-but it will get bad reviews
>does well on RT
>b-but it will do bad at the box office
>it does well
>b-but SJWs
>director literally says it isn't feminist, there is nothing feminist in the movie to the point where marvelfags literally have to make shit up to criticize it
>b-but it's like ghostbusters
>audience score is high, is praised online, unlike ghostbusters
>b-b-b-but
When will you marvelfags stop moving the goalposts? The movie did literally nothing wrong. APOLOGIZE

It's not a feminist movie, at least not in the militant SJW way. Now, if you get triggered by a powerful woman saving men, and mankind, just stay safe at Sup Forums

The next line is her saying that she does get payed well and that she likes the job.

>people were laughing in the theater where i saw it
I do not believe this at all, but I agree with the rest of your post. The reveal scene was great, but it's too bad that it then developed in a CGI shitfest that had Snyder written all over it, with forced Christian imagery included.

See
and stop being spoonfed by Sup Forums about what you should think about a movie that you haven't watched.

Nah, I didn't get a overtly SJW/ femnazi vibe from it, but the problem was the movie was just a bad movie in general.

I do believe the almost universal praise this shitty film is getting is the result of SJW/ femnazi bullshit however.

how much of a little bitch do you have to be to go out of your way to not see a movie because it has a message about feminism? Is your masculinity that fragile u beta male
>Hey user let's go see the new wonder woman movie, I heard it's really good!
>Uhh silly normies, let me tell you about the evil secret feminist agenda and how SJWs are ruining society!
>Dude, what are you on about?
>SJW KEKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, they ended it with a classic false dichotomy that women are the loving/nurturing force in the world and men are just angry evil entities that can't stand love and want to destroy. The reality being that the modern woman is anything but loving/nurturing like women used to be. The reality being that men are the true romantics who hope for and long for an ideal balance of harmony and union.

This is exactly what I was expecting this film to flirt with and why I didn't want to support it.

>tfw girls in my theater were cheering and one kid shouted "AWESOME" when this happened

Keyword (((girls))) ... Cocky females who don't know what love is, are probably in their roastie phase, and are well on track to becoming heartless arrogant loveless women who focus more on being arrogant brainlets who seek to destroy men than to nurture, love, and uplift themselves and those around them. They cheer because they secretly want to destroy men and feel justified that they're doing it out of love. They think the world is about fighting good/evil externally instead of internally.

>Why are plebs so easy to impress?
A pleb's worldview is molded by repeated false representations of the world. It is easy to impress them because such representations play on their ego driven mindsets which are easily stimulated.

jesus christ dude, if that's what you got from the movie it's no wonder girls aren't willing to date you, let alone talk to you.

This was a shit movie too desu.
Fair is fair.

It's also having a better opening than all the first MCU solo films

You may think it feminist if you're insecure in ypur own masculinity.

It was just a good movie, surprisingly well made. As good as Donner's Superman

I was concerned it would be feminist too, but it wasn't bad at all, and it was a good movie. Some of the Justice League/Wonder Woman cartoons were more feminist than this.

> a powerful woman saving men
> and mankind

Let me guess.. by juxtoposing her against a shotgun riding male support char who is strong but ultimately cucked? By making men out to be villains who are filled to an unimaginable degree of raw hate. By making women and her out to be these pure love embracing entities that kill and maim people albeit gracefully and lovingly in order to achieve love on earth. By making men out to be weak spectacles compared to unimaginably skrong women. Yeah dude, totally not in a militant SJW way but in a manipulative cake and icecream fusion whereby she is not only Gia (loving spirit of the world) but also stronger than any man and super-skrong man in the universe....

Why not a movie of skrong women vs skrong women. They are after-all just as capable of men? They are after-all with flaws. Why not pit an evil modern skrong woman against a Gia (loving mother of the earth) character?

Because if they did that, it would expose the degrees of shit-tier women to good quality women as opposed to a false dichotomy of loving skronger than man women vs evil woman hating man.

It is a feminist movie. The methods of conveyance are just that more hidden from the average brainlets conscious.

I don't get why people say this scene is bad and has terrible dialogue.

It's the culmination of everything that has happened prior to the film with Diana changing her worldview and repeating a quote that was said prior in the film.

>white woman
>traditional values
>doesn't fuck black guys
>love of her life is a white male
>faithful to him even 100 years after he died

why do liberals love this movie, again?

you didn't watch the movie. stop talking out of your ass

This never happened in the movie. You didn't see it, and you're an attention-seeking liar.

She's a goddess you cuck.

Doctor Poison was a villain in this film. She wasn't a fighter because she was weak as ball but she was evil and had no sense of morals.

Also a man saved the day in the end too by sacrificing his life.

Threadly reminder that Harley Quinn >>>>> Wonder Woman. Scratch that. Oscar winner Harley Quinn >>>>>>>>>> Wonder Cuck.

You forgot that she goes to mush when she sees a baby. That was a little detail I liked. She was a warrior but still clearly feminine. I honestly don't think Wonder Woman's character could have been handled better

I've actually been disappointed by the sheer level of shit tier movies in general that have come out this year. Covenant was the last straw. As for this p.o.s, the recent thing that came to my mind was the propaganda known as Logan. I actually decided to watch the Wonderwoman trailer w/ no bias and my eyes rolled too many times for me to go watch it in theaters. I think there's maybe only one other film I'm giving a chance this year : BladeRunner and even it looks like a hollow husk of a movie.

Absolute shit taste.

Your guesses are horrible, the movie doesn't do anything of what you say.

Didn't see the movie actually. I surveyed this from the trailer I watched unbiased months ago and from the bossman clip included in this thread.

> no wonder girls aren't willing to date you, let alone talk to you.
I date and maintain long lasting beautiful relationships with (((woman))) not pleb tier girls.
Cheers m8

>So, they ended it with a classic false dichotomy that women are the loving/nurturing force in the world and men are just angry evil entities that can't stand love and want to destroy.
Nice, judging a whole movie from a clip recoreded with a phone.
Sup Forums everybody.

I watched the trailer.
I just watched the boss scene clip.

It seems you aren't very aware of your subconscious. For me to be a liar, I would have had to of stated that I actually watched this trash.

I smell a dirty ratfaced JDIF

Well, you're a fucking retard because none of that came from the trailers and none of that is in the actual movie.

>is wonderWOMAN a feminist movie ?

Yeah this. Etta gives a quick agreement that it feels a bit like slavery, but then says she's well-compensated. I mean, who hasn't felt a bit like a slave in their job?

The point is that Diana didn't even know what a secretary is, so since Etta described it as doing whatever Steve told her to do she gave the comment about slavery. I assume Amazons had servants or some shit since Diana was a princess and all.

This is the cake and eat it fusion I was referring to in an earlier post. Conveying that a woman can be a most ultimate force of destruction, kill and mame people and yet still retain gushy/mushy female characteristics. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. There's a reason why men who go to war are deeply impacted by slaughtering and fighting people.

This depiction represents the ultimate propaganda of feminism :
A woman can be 10x as powerful and strong as a man yet still be a vulnerable/nurtuing/loving ultimate woman. It doesn't work that way. I don't people caught the subliminal message or the subconscious themes that were conveyed in this movie. To make this point, swap a man into this character and see if it fits or is believable? Why isn't it believable if the char is a ultimate fusion of yin/yang?

The commentary and clips highlight that it does. However, it does so at a subconsciously level that is out of reach to the average pleb mind w.r.t to understanding what is being conveyed. I could say and highlight the same thing about subconscious themes in Logan. This isn't a hit piece just because the lead character is female. There are male led movies that are just as insufferable if you have an awareness level above a pleb tier brainlet.

I'm not guessing btw. My commentary was based on the bossman clip.

Woman : "It's about what you believe... and I believe in Love"
EVIL MALE : "THEN I WILL DESTROY YOU.. agghhhhhhhhhh"

Is your brain even turned on?

>subconsciously level
into the trash it goes, this is literally same rhetoric that SJWs use lmao

>and isn't mentioned in the film at all.
Yet still movie amazons aren't reincarnates of dead womens, so probably they used nu-52 origin

Ok. So you didn't see the film and are just making shit up

Amazons were created at the dawn of civilization and Diana is the only child on the island ever seen or mentioned, so they probably don't reproduce at all and when 1 dies for whatever reason their population just gets smaller.

Yes, but it doesn't show that what makes her believe in love is also what a man tells her, and seeing other men helping each other.
But I guess that kinda blows away your strawman that you've builted so well so just ignore it and keep fighting women in your head.

As far as the movie tells us, they were created by the Gods. Everything else anybody says is just fanfic, until the movies tell us more.