Why are they pushing the cannibalistic agenda so much in current culture?

Why are they pushing the cannibalistic agenda so much in current culture?

(this movie was gut-wrenchingly disgusting)

This too... """ART"""

Is spirit cooking really that trendy?

Everyone were saying how disgusting the movie was, and honestly the only disgusting part for me was sisters pissing on the roof.

I'd rather they push a cannibalistic agenda than a pedophilic one, also this movie was kino

where can i watch this shitty movie

another cannibal show on kikeflix too

with olpyhant and spoon

Just finished it, am certifiably Baffled™

What show?

Eh, I'm only interested if its with a qt like Raw

>girl is pure and modest
>goes to college
>turns into a cannibal thot
its a redpill on how college ruins young people

because it's a valid solution to world hunger. don't let your own squeamishness stand in the way of progress

The cannibals are clearly the villains in this film, you're supposed to be disgusted by what they do. Did you even watch the film?

>believes in a "cannibal agenda"
>uses duckduckgo
pottery

That scene gave me such a large erection.

A-user, can I eat you?

>denies cannibalism among elites.
>mocks duckduckgo

mfw

Actual underage faggots

I never understood this picture. are they gonna eat the kid or what?

I think the kid is highlighted to show how its strange they would allow a kid to be around a naked adult

HUGH NO!!!

It's America. That shit's normal over there

i think its just pointing out the degeneracy that they would have a kid at the cannibal larp party.

most missing kids are from cia areas, to be eaten by the elite or sold to arabs.

Trailer was all right. I could see the skin scratching bothering me though.

Dropped after one episode. It was fucking cancer.

I hated Only God Forgives but loved Drive. Would I like this? Haven't seen Valhalla Rising or anything else by Refn.

>(this movie was gut-wrenchingly disgusting)
It's a horror movie...

So is killing every nigger.

That's a rather strange thing to say.

No it isn't - fuck off, podesta.

Kek. Yay I got one!!!

Seriously though, y'all need to nuke LA or something. You've got some strange mofos over there doing weird shit.

What the fuck Hugh

>it's another Sup Forums invades Sup Forums thread

Oh boy, you're a winner!

Is this worth watching? I got it downloaded and ready to go, been putting it off for some reason

I think so. It's not like OGF at all aside from the super colored visuals. It's a horror story about fashion, basically, and I really loved it.

>Why are they pushing the cannibalistic agenda so much in current culture?

it's a fantastical movie you fucking dweeb

i think you should see a Councillor, bud

Only if you start with the penis.

Yes. "Eaten".

Nah, it's slow and pretentious aswell

I think it's one of the final stages of exploiting the zombie genre until its death

the girl was 16 when it was filmed and yo get to see her butt, boobies, and pubic hair. Other than that, not really. Its just a standard "DUDE COLLEGE IS CRAY CRAY LMAO" movie with about 10 minutes of "cannibal" plot.

y-yes pls

Yes, it's pretty good and original. Definitely worth watching.

>cannibalistic agenda
you're mentally ill

If you believe this film is pushing an agenda of cannibalism you are so fucking stupid that you deserve to be dragged out into the streets and savagely beaten, let alone be allowed to ever consume a piece of media again.

dude everything is pushing an agenda lmao!

People are seeing agendas everywhere because there is zero propaganda right now other than "consume, reproduce." When deprived of sensory information, the brain will manufacture all sorts of whacked out shit. Apparently the average person has a lot of difficulty processing reality without some sort of simple narrative to put everything into an easily digested context.

nosebleeds are hot

macroevolution.net
take the pinkpill

No he isn't.

(Spoiler)It gets slightly better(/spoiler)

only if the girl is hot

Were you taking a dump during the part where she eats her sisters finger?
That genuinely made me dry heave