Take away Lynch brand and reassess. is this utter crap or is it utter crap?

Take away Lynch brand and reassess. is this utter crap or is it utter crap?

You faggots are a bunch of blind followers of Lynch who won't accept that "Twin Peaks: The Return" is a total disaster. This is the final proof that rebooting old series is a really *really* bad idea, since not even Lynch can do it right.

TPTR is not Twin Peaks: it's a bland, sad, and pathetic attempt of self-celebration in the form of an artificial continuation of an unfinished old work. So old that you, the creator, can't even remember correctly. Ironically, at a metalanguage level, the topics of this reboot perfectly reflect what reboots per se are: concretely, a doppelganger, product of a creative void. It's not Cooper who is lost here, it's David Lynch himself. Maybe this is his unconscientious talking...

I will tell you one thing, Sup Forums: after watching the first episode I was actually deceived for a moment, as I thought it was going to be great; maybe it was going to be more in the direction of FWWM, but I was OK with that. But then, after episode two I started to realize what was really going on here. At episode three, I started to cry and almost turned off my TV, as I finally understood what was happening here: it was the dead of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century.

Haven't seen this much anal devastation since I rammed yer mum's poopchute last night

>take away the Lynch brand
Then I'd say "wow this is a really good imitation of Lynch, almost like nobody but Lynch could make it"

Twin Peaks 2017 is 10/10 so far, can't wait for the new episode on Sunday.

>didn't even check for spelling or grammatical errors before copying and pasting a billion times

Typical pleb. The Return is Lynch's attempt to shake free the clinging normies who enjoyed the original series primarily because they didn't understand the point of it. Obviously they're going to be anally pained that it's not all coffee and pie. Lynch does what he wants like true artists do. You want to jump ship? Do it already. He doesn't need your pea brain asking questions like "why is this so boring lol"

>Take away Lynch brand
Shut the fuck up, retard.

It's fantastic. Anyone who hates it is a fucking idiot and should stick with Better Stall Saul.

>genuinely thinks he's going to rustle a fanbase that has endured a twenty-five year wait and numerous cast member deaths.

Nigger or kike?

I'm a fan of both shows, stay mad

>WHY AREN'T THERE BRBA REFERENCES EVERY FIVE SECONDS
Because this isn't BrBa, normie

Lynch is the brainlet's first auteur filmmaker

Nah. As much as I love The Return, even I can acknowledge it's not for everyone.

Take a look at this thread and tell me it hasn't rustled a few jimmies

>"it was the dead of one of the greatest artists" in every copypasta

so what does that say about you that even his work you find too confusing and frustrating?

Okay. It hasn't rustled a few jimmies.

>something is accessible therefore it's bad
>something is popular therefore it's bad

You're the pleb here

Literally never said I found it confusing or frustrating. Quit projecting retard

Can't judge film by its perceived audience. You can't bring proper criticism forth because you're developmentally challenged.

You didn't have to, newfriend.

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

>n-no you xd

You're the one who seems upset here.

My problem with Saul is that it's TOO MUCH like Breaking Bad.

>OMG it's Hector Salamanca
>OMG it's Gus
>OMG it's Mike being a pseudo Macgyver so badass and clever

Saul should have been a comedy drama with Saul doing all kinds of inventive ways to get his clients off. Instead it's another family/crime drama.

>newfriend

Proof that Lynch is Reddit-tier

loved season 1. disliked season 2.

season 3 i love like season 1 but different.

its fucking great cant wait for next episode and OP sucks

Wow, and you have the brass ball to call someone else brainlet. I like ya, kid. You have spirit.

You're the one who responded to an obvious bait thread because you got triggered by it

>My problem with Saul is that it's TOO MUCH like Breaking Bad.
Then I agree. If it wasn't for all the BrBa cameos it'd be 10/10.

>Saul should have been a comedy drama with Saul doing all kinds of inventive ways to get his clients off
That's what it is, dummy.

also
>not liking Mike
get out

>I have no arguments any longer

Maybe stop posting then?

The pot calling the kettle black.

>Can't judge film by its perceived audience.
Yes you can.

I lol errytime at
>maybe this is his unconscientious talking

Mike was fine when he was a conventional and believable Hitman/Ex-Cop. Now he pulls the magical bullshit that Walt used to do, which made sense for Walt because Walt is a super genius.

That drug sneakers crap was ridiculous.

When I say I wanted Saul getting people off well I meant I wanted a more conventional legal drama. Frankly something akin to The People vs OJ Simpson.

No you can't.

>That drug sneakers crap was ridiculous.
That pushed believablility for you but him wiping out a cartel death squad with some balloons and a shoe in BrBa wasn't?

>Frankly something akin to The People vs OJ Simpson
But that show is fucking terrible and was only made to steal views from the OJ Made In America documentary series on ESPN

Only pilot and 4 episodes deep.

And outside of the dream and supernatural sequences, this is as horrible as All of My Children or any other 90s soap opera shit.

It was one of David Lynches early forays into directing (I'm aware he had an 80s career) and it was still shoddy work.

If David Lynch's name was removed it would have been utterly forgotten at this point and it would be acknowleged for what it is, a soap opera with less romance.

Me Dougie Jones

>what is capeshit's audience
>what is Adam Sandler's audience
>what is Tyler Perry's audience
>what is Michael Bay's audience

Season three is total shit so far. Maybe it'll get good since we still have 14 episodes left? Probably not.

None of which has anything to do with why those films aren't good. The lack of quality on screen is the only thing to be judged unless you actually get your panties in a twist over people liking things you don't like in which case you're the biggest retard on the planet

it's good unlike pretty much everything else on television. some of the scenes with the old characters seem oddly placed but that's my only complaint.

it's pretty refreshing.

free tip for when you're trying to hide your gifs saved from tumblr, buddy; Sup Forums filenames don't start with the number 7

>Nigger or kike?

I'm really intrigued what it will all build up to