From my point of view the wheat taxes will be paid when YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN

From my point of view the wheat taxes will be paid when YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN.

you forgot to say watch it
should been like
>watch it chrissy, from my point of view the wheat taxes will be paid when YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN.

Wheat taxes? What meme is this?

Slap in some emojis about baywatch

>Slap in some emojis about baywatch
no

Why didn't they just pay the pay the door tax

To be fair, I did Nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'Merican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. Yes. I get this reference. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You must be a hit at parties. I like you. Doctors hate you! Instructions unclear. Dick caught in you magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. As a black man and as a gay man and as a woman, black people suck, gay people are gross and women are bitches. You must be new to Reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once, and it's almost as if Reddit is composed of millions of individuals with different opinions and outlooks. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a bundle of sticks, 2/10, would not bang, not with that attitude. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE!

A daring synthesis and a glib facsimile

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn’t take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It’s clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother’s mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Lurk more

Natalie Portman is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at the Vanity Fair Oscars party bar. We exchange a few pleasantries. She asks what I do. I say I loved her in New Girl. She laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got her attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Nathalie Portman? She touches her neck as she watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, she finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, smoking a cigarette.
"Got a spare?" she asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I hand her one of my little white ladies. She smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" she protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the egos?"
"You get used to it," she says, lighting her cigarette and handing me back the lighter.
"What would you do if you weren't an actress?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Discipline," she says quickly, looking up into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Bermuda," I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's ok," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Bermuda?" she inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell her. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

>somebody actually spent three hours creating this shit pasta

u
master jedi

i just noticed that lucy lawless was smoking straight cigarette filter in this scene

Watch it Jameson

and added reddit spacing to it

>Yes, well done, landlord, well done...HOWEVER...From my point of view the wheat taxes will be paid when YOU FIX THE DAMN FLIGHT PLAN, good friend.

FTFY

>And which investments do you back?
>Investment? I invest in no company, for nobody invests in mine, little auditor. Nobody cares for non profit anymore.
>We are not Auditors. We are accountants!
>Accountants? Never heard of an Accountant before. Sounds like IRS mischief to me.
>They come with files, they come with taxes. Fining, breaking, investigating, charging. Penpushers and Pennypinchers. Curse them!
>No! You don't understand. We are Accountants, financial inspectors. Tax Dodgers!
>Maybe you are, and maybe you aren't. The Director will know.

Newfag

god I fucking love memes

Formerly Chuck's

>reddit spacing
you are trying way too hard to seem like an ebin oldfag 4channer memester shitposter extraordinaire

I like your style kid
I used to be something of a daring synthesis myself back in the day
but you... you're good kid

>the IRS and the taxpayers are similar in almost every way
>including the quest for more money
>have you ever heard the story of John Doe the Hidden?
>it's not a story the IRS would tell you
>John Doe was a man so average and nondescript he could prevent auditing of himself and even his family
>he was so good at hiding his financial information that eventually he no longer had to pay taxes to the federal or state governments
>is it possible to learn this power?
>not from a public servant

WATCH IT user

>Don't cross the memes!

Worth the read

>samefagging this hard on a shitpost

You want state of finances fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old Civil service. You will not pay tax? This is fair. We will take tax in other ways. When I was in old country, in Greece, my friends and I... we do things to Economies. Terrible things, make them ugly Economies who will never have high GDP. Your friends, Poland and Romania... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of poor monetary policy and regulations upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than slaves to the EU... you will know the taxes are paid.

For this financial year

HE'S A FURFAG

11 YEARS AGO YOU'D BE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN WITH A FUCKING FORK IN YOUR ASS

LE BONUS SITUATION XD
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP PLOX

>pay the door

>When I was in old country, in Greece, my friends and I... we do things to Economies

;)

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little meme post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just type the words. Oh we all know the words, the uh epic meme anything isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about how everything is a meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic meme fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “MEME MOVIE MEME ACTOR MEME REDDIT MEME MEME”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

A daring synthesis

>took him over 5 minutes to doctor a screencap

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

What did you mean by this?

god imagine being aiden gillen and having to put up with big daddy banes sexy body in front of you...nice...

The thing is, people don't realize the work that goes into properly doing copypasta. They think copypasta is something that slackers can do, or faggots, or assholes. It's not true. Copypasta is a dying artform and if you don't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you.

First of all, you sacrifice spending real time on Sup Forums. You can't participate as much as you'd like to because you're so busy doing copypasta that you can't. As a result, you miss a lot of really great threads. Still, it's a sacrifice, so you do it.

There's also the problem of "Flood detected". This message can really hurt your progress. You should try to get your copypasta into every active thread and if you have to sit there waiting before the flood period is over, you lose valuable time. This is also very difficult.

Also, picking which threads should get a copypasta first are sort of difficult. There are threads that don't stay on the first page for very long, so you may be missing some of the more prominent threads. Of course, you should try to hit them all, but for the desire effect, you need to get into bigger threads quickly.

Finally, there's the moral problem. One thing about copypasta is that sometimes it feels good, but sometimes it feels bad. Heh keep at it kid.

exactly how many people have permanent scars from this practice ? and they say video games are dangerous

Best pasta I've read today.

I have practiced Muay thai for 8 years and after a clean 14-0 I went to BJJ, stopped at brown belt and after 5 consecutive swedish submission wrestling tournament wins at 1st and 2nd place. I started practicing MMA, been doing it for about 6 years now and I already got 17-1 as a record, that one loss was even by DQ (kick to the back of the head while kneeling). Be careful of who you say that shit to, considering that I could knock/choke you and everyone you know clean out.

slow claps steps out of the shadows Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

>"Past a certain age, _______ without boipuss can be a good thing"

How did his name go again?

>dumbass filiming it is standing in the shower
>they dont have the shower running full blast before they do this
white boys from flyover states are fucking dumb
its easy to spot white kids from flyover states
they dress kind of like ghetto trash with baggy everything a size too big
they are always the ones doing the stupidest shit for entertainment since there is nothing to do in their shit hole town
they try hard to be edgy

>using water on an oil based fire

need reddit spacing

all the keks are yours user

>oil based
that iso alcohol or nail polish remover not oil dummy

kek

>oil based fire
you must be from the midwest kek

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU REDDIT CANCER

hah