THE LEFTOVERS

Are you ready for the final episode

Other urls found in this thread:

recapped.com/the-leftovers-308-nudity-review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>last episode will be a nora episode

What are the odds it will be a disappointment?

Man I fucking loved the last episode, it was just so unique I loved every bit of it

>implying Nora episodes aren't always the best ones

>implying all season 3 episodes aren't always the best ones

it will probably be a good dissapointment

Matt > Kevin > Nora

Matt > Kevin > Nora > literally anything else on television

Kevin was a spooky smoke monster the whole time.

I thought the last episode was the worst of the season. I liked it but the rest of the season has been fucking A-plus material and I preferred the first episode in the afterlife (?) to this one

I really hope tomorrow night is a Nora episode. I just love Nora so much. I hope she gets to be happy.

>I preferred the first episode in the afterlife
I agree. It was a lot more confusing and surreal because it was the first time the show got so supernatural. It was interesting trying to figure out what the hell was going on and how the rules of this other place worked. This episode didn't have the same effect for me.

Reviewers are saying it's very good, so I am cautiously optimistic.

Kevin > Matt > Nora >>>>> S3 Nora (unlikeable cunt)

Who ready for FULL FRONTAL COON?

recapped.com/the-leftovers-308-nudity-review

HYPE

Last week honestly seemed kind of silly to me. Like they were making it up as they went along this time. Also it seemed more like a hallucination than an actual representation of the afterlife this time.

>unique
did you watch the first season, faggot?

>dude im jesus lmao

bravo damon

I just love how they made it so that the afterlife is in the vision of the deceased one.

The emphasis on his big cock was fucknig funny. How all the characters were like "yeah sir you have a big fucking dong"

And the whole "I'm an assassin" thing was hilarious.
The scanning process stuff that not even he could explain and was only used because it sounded fancy and like in assassin movies.
Whenever he said he was an assassin you could see the satisfaction and you could read the subtle note of "damn I'm awesome"

It portrays the male mind quite good.
This show is so good it makes me sad it's ending.

Sad the goat is ending

Get over it.