Why do people dislike Islam?

Why do people dislike Islam?

It's hard to like cancer

Mostly non-whites follow it. Don't let Sup Forums tell you otherwise. Islam is pretty much want Sup Forums wants but without the brown people.

WHAT IS THIS FLAG

nice proxy

Niue

How do you not know?

Because their ideology usually calls for queers like me to be killed, tortured or imprisoned

Niue

I'm not a proxy

I'm actually here

Why, because Islam is fucking cancer on the world right now. It's followed by the ignorant. It's used both as a drug by the common folk and as a tool to pacify the common people by leaders. I'm taking the bait but fuck it, isn't this much obvious? People just follow behind religious leaders. They don't care about having shitty lives, dying for a shitty cause, just because they believe they go to some paradise.

Nice one, Micheal, but have you learned not to be a pussy? Oh, what's that, Micheal? You're surprised I know all about you? How amusing.

It's the orwellian shit-tier version of christianity. Or any religion for that matter.

Are you in a tribe?

A rock in the Pacific that we gave to the kiwis for some reason.

No

Just here as a tourist

ya I don't get it, why does Sup Forums hate islam? Don't they hate the same shit you do?

Idk who that is or you but hes right if he agrees with me. If Islam was only followed by white people Sup Forums would eat it up and call it the savior of the white race.

Please don’t use this as an opportunity to bash 1.6 billion Muslims. I have a lot of Muslim friends and neighbors. Muslims serve side by side Jews in the IDF and one of the most passionate Zionists I know is Muslim.

#NotAllCancers

Still has your stamp on it

Modified a bit though

OH SHIT BOI
R A R E

I don't dislike Islam. Let's be friends.

So where is the next attack happening?

Wow, what do you have against cancer? Don't you know that most tumors are perfectly benign? You're such a bigot! #NotAllCancers

SHIT NIGGA THAT FLAG

""""""""""""""""""""""""as a tourist""""""""""""""""""""""""

Yeah, an internet tourist.

HOLY SHIT RARE
did i do it right guys?

Niue. One of our little Pacific Islands.

Because it LITERALLY says that if you dont believe in it and you wont convert to it, then you should be killed.

To which I reply:
"I dont believe in it, and I will not convert to it, and ill fucking kill you and your brothers if you try to enforce it"

Gee I wonder

Dear Muslims, We know the Orlando club shooter was infact a Jew. Sincerly, the non-ignorant

are you niue?

Because the Jew blue pilled them into hating the Alpha religion.

Angry Christians picket gay parades and soldier's cemeteries.

Angry Muslims blow up and shoot people.

huh he really is there
Who would've thought

Wow what is this flag I'm on mobile.

Because they've brought their bullshit to the West.

I don't care if those camelfuckers blow each other up within the confines of their Middle Eastern shitholes, but when you start killing my people, that's when I have a problem with you.

holy fuck he's actually in niune

;') glorious

>Sincerly, the non-ignorant

It's funny cause they're horribly ignorant to what Islam is.

Small Island in the Pacific, its filled with coconuts.

Now show us your dick

You must be Niue here

what did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

RARE
A
R
E

maybe rarest!

niue

you are a fucking cuck. just kill yourself already

MORE PICS

Nice

Why the fuck would you go on Sup Forums if you're at the beach though?

A flag within a flag?

>t. guy that never actually read a single line of the bible
Just go do some research before coming here to shill for Islam you turkroach in disguise

Because Islam is fundamentally barbaric.

It's not my fault liberal regressives have no concept of history or world wide issues.

Meh
He still doesn't beat the Antarctica guy.

Once a basement dweller, always a basement dweller

This place is a paradise

I mostly wanted to post with the flag to be honest

get back to enjoying your vacation faggot

Whatever you say monkey.
"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.![7]"
~Adolf Hitler

Fair enough. Looks like a nice place. Bit cloudy but still very nice.

that was pk, who was 100% proxying. everyone else who has gone to the antactic says its got some normal flag like argies, english, or something depending on when and where.

Exactly--and I mean: exactly--the same reason I dislike Judaism and Christianity.

The rules of semi-settled-nomads, seeking to establish a patriarchal state by slaughtering all who oppose them? The people who follow their religions are the people who want to join them. I wanna see people put pointy objects in their assholes until they die. Christianity is a religion based on the world-view of people who have been dead for eighteen-hundred years. Judaism of people dead for seventeen-hundred. Islam for twelve-hundred.

I wanna see them take sharp things in their asses until they die, because they're all wrong and evil, and ideas invented in the last hundred years are genuinely better than ideas invented more-than a thousand years ago.

(Judaism is younger than Christianity--that's not a typo. Read a book)

Islam - like all religions - is wrong. Completely wrong. I dislike all religions - equally. Even the hip and trendy Buddhists. Lies. All of it.

What does a Disney coffee cup have to do with anything?

Wow. Be more shallow. Think about it. That's like, life.

they're pretty much jews but much much stupider.

Fuck

Probably rarest legit flag

Try actually reading the Koran. Even after a few pages you will see that it is all about hate.

"[5:51] O you who believe, do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors."

Wtf get out of here taco bowl

So, basically, you don't want the freedom to live your life the way you choose?
You honestly think that a Islamic government can do any good to western society? Or to ANY society at all? Christianity is the only religion compatible with a working society because it has no interest in politics. It deals with spiritual matters only. Any government that allies themselves to any religion is bound to grow either tyrannical ,disfunctional or both.
But you are quoting Hitler, so there's that. You probably already hate any sort of freedom other than the freedom to lick boots.
What you don't understand is that while Islam has many arguably good rules(forces people to be healthy,keeps a certain level of morality etc) it also has some very shitty ones(restricting your freedoms, giving women literally no rights other than the right to be punished for being raped, punishing those who refuse to convert with death etc.)
The only explanation for Adolf liking islam is because he probably had very little contact with it. He had the romanticized version lefties use nowadays.

oh and read the sticky. you managed to have a strawman, an appeal to authority, an ad hominem and a black-or-white in only 4 words and a quotation.Which is, coincidentally, not an argument. A parrot can quote people.

Because it promises paradise and eternal favor (regardless of any sin they've committed in life) if they die in the process of killing non-believers. Among other barbaric practices and beliefs that are completely at odds with western culture as a whole.

1. Islam is designed to breed zealotry in its followers
2. Islam is a tyrannical, controlling religion.
This combined creates a group of religious tyrants. Anyone who values personal freedom is automatically the enemy of islam.

US military bombs civilians all the time, in the name of Christ

Oh shit you're not far from that Tokelau poster. You should swim over and say hello.

Shitty b8.
>You honestly think that a Islamic government can do any good to western society? Or to ANY society at all? Christianity is the only religion compatible with a working society because it has no interest in politics. It deals with spiritual matters only.
Read history.

underrated

stfu pussy learn more.

>Why do people dislike Islam?
Because of Muslims.

It teaches dangerous driving. Cars should be parked as hard up against the curb as possible, not a metre away from it turning a spacious 2 lane road into a stop start 1 lane headfuck. It teaches that its perfectly safe to drive a heavy vehicle around a corner at a speed greater than 30km p/h.

These things are not okay. They disrupt traffic and create dangerous situations that are easily avoided by using a little patience and intelligence. Perhaps the issue lies not in their vehicular education but their patience in problem solving activities.

people love muslism.

Read Stephen Coughlin's book Catastrophic Failure.

False. The US government doesn't make the false claim to act in any God's name

you're disgusting do some reserach.