O+ blood type thread

If you are 100% white with O+ blood type:

>Congratulation you are one of us, a part of the master race

>O+ are carnivore, they have higher levels of stomach acids
>you are confident, self-determined, strong-willed and intuitive

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1359293/Yes-blood-group-DOES-affect-health.html
scientificamerican.com/article/blood-type-matters-for-brain-health/
spiegel.de/international/world/how-german-blood-purity-research-advanced-medical-knowledge-a-902865-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iranian with O+, now what truck-chan?

0+ is nigger blood, 0- is what a true white man has

>Dunecoon
>Swede flag

Oh but of course.

mudblood

pleb

i'm blood type XX: the secret type

we are the masters of all the other types

dance, puppet

O- is the rarest white only blood type

>blood type determines personality

Astrology tier cancer

I'm O+, and the only thing off that list that applies to me is higher levels of stomach acid.

This. Proud to be white and O-. I also donate blood at the hospital where my fiancee works as they serve a 95% white community.

you are inferior race

you are pleb

I'm black and have O blood type
Don't remember if it's positive or negative, and don't really care.

>be me
>O-
>mixed race
You don't know what true pain is.

A+

O+ is the most common blood type across the board for all races.

it's little bit complicated, blood type have link with release of dopamine, this can impact personnality.

we are master blood type of master race

>you are confident, self-determined, strong-willed and intuitive.

Autism, the post. I think the entire field of psychiatry should just switch to testing someone's blood. That way, we'll know everything about a person's mental aptitude.

>Aryan
>6"4'
>8 inch dick
>500K yearly working wendys

I know pain when i see it in my victims face

Irish/scottish o+
>am i allowed in the club senpai?

0+ is the Blood Type that unlocks every single nightmare of the jews and the negro.

Now you get the symbolism.

I'm O Negative.
All others are plebs.

>tfw A+

>have higher levels of stomach acids
Shieet
Gastric reflux explained

of course irish/scottish are white

sodium bicarbonate is the solution, cheap and easy to eat. works great.

>tfw when AB+ master race

Feels good being invincible, now hand over your blood please.

O-

mein freund

Mixed race, O-

ho vey! i just found this

>For a long time, the study of blood groups and disease was discredited — thanks to the Nazis.

Otto Reche, a Nazi German ‘professor of racial science’, claimed in the Thirties that pure Aryans all had blood type A.

The main ‘enemy’ blood group was, he said, B type. He used this to identify ‘inferior’ races for persecution during Hitler’s rise to power.

link:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1359293/Yes-blood-group-DOES-affect-health.html

>Otto Reche, a Nazi German ‘professor of racial science’, claimed in the Thirties that pure Aryans all had blood type A.
FUCK YES

I'M CONFIRMED ARYAN

same

Nah bitches RH negative here get on my alien hybrid level.

Data gathering thread.

it is not my fault if Nishimura sell your data to the CIA.

>meanwhile in japan:
Company chiefs often consider candidates’ blood types when picking staff.

Children at some kindergartens are also divided by blood type. Matchmaking agencies provide blood-type compatibility tests.

Type O is the most common in Niggers too. It's Type A that's white, Type B that's Asian, and O for Niggers, Aboriginals, and New World Indians

I know I'm O type blood but idk if I am + or -

When you have a Cause... You throw your Blood down.

>O+
>best blood type

Nigga, this is like the most common of them.

The best blood type is obviously the AB+. Would change my O+ for some AB+ in a heart beat.

seconded. Immune to faggy vampires and shit.

O+ is common as fuck. 30%+, all but negatives can steal our blood resources, but we can't take anyone else's.

O- here.
I don't have some stupid monkey gene you half humans.

Fucking snow chimp Jew crackers!

I'm 100% British/French and I'm O, so I doubt it.

>get shot
>needs blood transfusion
>dead

AB+ is the only way to go.

>O+ are carnivore, they have higher levels of stomach acids

This
>Mfw AB+ blood type

Nobody can accept our blood, but we can take transfusions from anybody. Literally the strongest blood type.

A+ master race.

Forgot muh face

>still eating meat

Master race my butt.

The higest grade of blood

I got BO

All this time, I laughed at the Japanese, who always include blood type with celebrity biographical information because of a pseudoscientist from the twenties saying it rules personality.

You don't need a lot of stomach acid to digest meat. It's impossible to get indigestion from eating pure meat, it only happens if there's sugar/flour in the sauce/seasonings or you're eating bread/potatoes as part of the meal

Carbohydrates are difficult for your body to break down and are converted into glucose and insulin (hello diabetes), meat turns to liquid in the gut within an hour or two. In fact, if you eat a lot of carbs your body will overproduce stomach acid- that's when you get heartburn like a motherfucker. even if you haven't eaten recently. Protein is absorbed or defecated, fat is burned for energy or defecated (there is no mechanism for dietary fat to enter body fat)

t. eat almost nothing but rare steaks/roast beef and fully digest all my meals within 2 hours

well Type O is the most common across all races, but you'll encounter Type A most often in whites, Type B most often in Asians.

See

AB+ is also the universal donor for plasma. You can donate plasma a lot more frequently than you can donate whole blood (and you can actually get paid for plasma)

>being this deluded by /fit/ broscience

Yea I've heard you can do that. Never done it myself. I wonder how much you can get paid for donating plasma.

>If you are 100% white

Sorry.

As a Type B, you carry the genetic potential for great malleability and the ability to thrive in changeable conditions.
Unlike blood types A and O, which are at opposite ends of every spectrum, your position is fluid, rather than stationary, with the ability to move in either direction along the continuum.

It's easy to see how this flexibility served the interests of early Type B's who needed to balance the twin forces of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. At the same time, it can be extremely challenging to balance two poles and Type B's tend to be highly sensitive to the effects of slipping out of balance.

>it only happens if there's sugar/flour in the sauce/seasonings or you're eating bread/potatoes as part of the meal

What did you say amerifat?

>literally knowing nothing about nutrition and metabolism
>american education

it's just /fit/

>Russian
>O-
Feels good being as pure a Russian as they come.

>politics

>eat almost nothing but rare steaks/roast beef and fully digest all my meals within 2 hours
you forgot
>shit once a week

>B+

Same brother.

>O-
>universal donor
>can give his blood to any shitskin but can't accept blood other than O-
Ultimate cucks

this is politic, check this fact:

> In japan, The idea became so ingrained that in World War II, the Imperial Army formed battle groups based on blood type. (link above from previous post)

O- here. Redpill me on my blood type. Why can't I join O master race.

hehe. I guess some traditions may never be questioned

ditto. So what kind of inescapable effect does this letter have on my being?

O- here.

Not a single drop of Moorish blood in me.

>Be O-
>Ultimate donor
>never donate any blood because I don't think people deserve it

>Be you
>Never donate
>Need blood for some reason
>They dont have any because you never donated

Nigger, how is need for taking Sodium Bicarbonate to work properly an advantage/superior? Your stomach acid is a fucking garbage
Nigger

medical fact is not tradition you fucking slime

Shit... doesn't work like that does it?

No I'm just saying that because O- is kind of rare and you can only get other O- blood.

>Be you
>donate
>Need blood for some reason
>They don't have any because it was wasted on someone else

I have AB+, unless the hospital is totally out of blood I will always be able to get some.

oh shit

Good luck getting blood plasma.
AB can only receive from AB on blood plasma.

In what situations would a person need plasma?

>Nobody can accept our blood,

What if your wife is dying of eternal bleeding and all the blood medics have is AB+

people with O type are more likely to have attention deficit disorder affected children

people with A have a higher chance of having attention deficit disorder and obsesive compulsive disorder affected children

people with B type have a low chance of having attention deficit disorder affected children

scientificamerican.com/article/blood-type-matters-for-brain-health/

Trauma or surgery where they exhaust their own supply of coagulating factors. When you transfuse blood usually what you transfuse is packed RBC's diluted in saline. That doesn't have platelets or clotting factors or other proteins that are normally in plasma. When you're bleeding and they can't STOP the bleeding, transfusing RBC's will be worthless since you'll just bleed all that out too.

Transfusing plasma in those cases can save lives because it'll help stop bleeding.

>Ludwik Hirszfeld developed a theory that today seems altogether absurd. He believed that, in some distant past, there had been just two "primordial races" -- carriers of blood group A, who originally lived in the west and north, and carriers of blood group B, native to the south and east. The gradual mixing of these two peoples over the millennia, he speculated, created the other blood groups.

>The researchers unanimously agreed that possessing type B blood was a sign of degeneracy. Bacteriologist Max Gundel believed he had observed more "individuals identified as inferior" among carriers of type B blood, and that the blood group was especially common among "psychopaths, hysterics and alcoholics, as is the case with brunette individuals as well."

i forgot the link:

spiegel.de/international/world/how-german-blood-purity-research-advanced-medical-knowledge-a-902865-2.html

Oh fug id mages u thing :DDDDD

AB+ master race

if your wife isn't AB, they can't give her AB RBC's, it will cause her to have a hemolytic transfusion reaction. It will most likely kill her.

>mfw I'm O+, white, blonde haired, blue eyed

I'm white as fuck but brown eyes brown hair but I have a ton of red in my beard. beard hair is coarse as shit like bear hair. I have O+

This

O negative is master race Reptilian tier, you dullard.

I happen to be black, o negative, and a constant subject of the alien abduction phenomena (though, it's not so mysterious for intelligent being to bag and tag local fauna to observe physiological and psychological development from a distance.)

AB- here

Where you at RARE blood senpai?

>be me
>O+
>Black hair
>Red beard
>spic

>my gf
>red hair
>white
>basque/german
>O+