Archer thread general

No spoilers, just appreciation of god tier show

Why was season 5 hated so much? I thought it was alright and funny

Was it? I loved vice, I have a shirt.

-The initial tease for it showed a low of scenes that didn't end up being in the season.
-The Pam being a coke addict thing grew tiresome really quickly
-The plotline for them selling coke moved really really slowly and had a lot of padding that just wasn't as funny or interesting as season 3 was

Overall it was just a weak season. Even 4 wasn't as good as 2 or 3, 6 is probably better than 4 though.

If I had to rank the seasons I would probably say
2/3
6/1

So, just saw the S6 finale.

I guess it's gonna be hard to have a seventh season when the lead character and show's namesake gets shot several times and killed and drowns in a pool.

Yeah, except it was the 7th season, the 8th will be hard you mean

So did I.
There are Archer Vice t-shirts? I gotta find me one.
-That's a legitimate complaint that I can't fault. I found that to be one of the disappointing aspects/elements of Archer Vice.
-While I agree that it got old fast, some of the scenes of coked out Pam were pretty good, and, let's face it, she was smokin' hot when she lost all that weight. That alone was worth putting up with her ineptness, and idiocy. (Come to think of it, I wonder why there's all these Rule 34 images of regular Pam, but no Rule 34 images of coked out Pam? Coked out Pam was a lot hotter)
-A lot of people, I believe, totally missed the point of Archer Vice, or just don't know their history of the U.S. government's involvement of selling drugs to fund wars that the U.S. shouldn't have started or gotten involved in.
As Sterling would say, READ A BOOK!

[spoilers]

>not putting Hitler as the model for Krieger

honestly Archer and Gillete's VA's are the only ones who would look particularly out of place playing them in a live action adaptation

considering how often Cyborg stuff happens in this show, wouldn't be that hard to fix actually

Archer has survived worse as well.
Seriously death isn't the end, though the bigger issue is he's uncomfortable with his newfound cyborgness...granted he could also be hypocritical enough that he loves being a cyborg despite his fears that they'll one day take over....also he's on the winning team in his scenario now so it might totally absolve his fears. though that scenario is really an excuse since he's afraid of cyborgs because he almost lost his dick in a vacuum cleaning incident

I have this with a gray background

>Lana's VA
Dear God, what abeaut.

I'm gonna be kind of mad if they leave us on a cliffhanger purposely and the show isn't renewed. That's some bullshit.

implying Krieger doesn't make him into a cyborg and the series finale isn't one last battle against Barry now that they're both evenly matched
there will be another season....right?

Why was Archer's plan so bad?

Unless...
No, his plan was awful.

He's had retardedly good luck up untiol this point. Guy got complacent.

where my boners aren't made up and ointments don't matter

The way I see it, it's like anons have been posting, and he's planning to become a cyborg through Krieger
that, or Archer finally had enough of it all, and decided to go out with a bang

Has the show improved?
I stopped watching because it literally became "Remember that joke that everyone loves? Time to repeat every episode without context: The Show"

cheryl-carol is insane yes?

Has it taken you this long to figure it out, or is this just a confirmation?

Fuck. I hadn't started S7 yet and read the spoiler thinking it was for S6. I didn't even know there was an S7. Son of a bitch.

except archer was driving the damn truck. go back and look he's wearing his randy mustache and a red hat.

>skinny pam
>hotter

this is fucking blasphemy.

>Krieger turns everyone into cyborgs except Mallory, who gets turned into an android with the exact same physcial capabilities she had in life
>cue a seasons worth of arguments over the difference between an android and a cyborg
>Season Finale is about stopping a solar flare

Technically, she would be a gynoid, not an android.
Androids are male.

You bitch I was going to make that joke.
Also what? Kreiger just made a Mallorybot to be a cunt to everyone? Why would he do that? why not?

dios mio

and the fun begins
I meant that he somehow uploaded her memories into the gynoid body. I mean shit, he's got a hologram girlfriend I assume doing that would be a cakewalk.

>Technically, she would be a gynoid, not an android.

I'd like this to be a season-long running argument between the characters

>they turn Ray into a full android
>krieger accidentally makes him completely black

>every time i see gillettes "model"
>hey, its that good eats guy!
he will never be anything less or more

because if i just say that she is crazy and insane flatout, some guys would call bullshit on me

>Android, Gynoid, Tomayto, Tomahto, WHY DID YOU TURN MY MOTHER INTO A GODDAMN ROBOT, KRIEGER!
>.....does anyone really say Tomahto?

Except that it's Luigi looking the same as he did the episode before that.

Cheyl's model.
CUTE

>he still manually types out spoiler tags

dw, it didn't happen

>accidentally

thats lando calrriziano you uncultured slut

>Archer
His model seems kind of young, considering Archer's supposed to be 35-40
>Malory
Jesus, except for where she parts her hair (and the color), it's nearly a 1:1 copy
>Lana
Seems like they took the model's body and Aisha Tyler's face for Lana
>Cyril
That guy definitely looks like he's got a 12-inch dick
>Pam
Even though the point of Pam is that she's gross and unattractive, well, y'know...
>Cheryl
Cheryl's model is setting off my pedo alarm, considering how hot I think Cheryl is
>Ray
Man, it must suck to look like Lucky Yates and have that high, girly voice
>Krieger
>model isn't Hitler

Finish this question:
Will Kriger's virtual girlfriend ever...?

not die every night?

nobody in the show is conventionally sane.

point

[Spoiler] in the scene where the two archers talk to each other, look at 'luigi' [/spoiler]