youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7bbr8I2hg
youtube.com/watch?v=ETTsJggQl3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tyson, I love Bruce but Tyson was/is a monster

Also he's not dead, which is an advantage

most likely jackie, but tyshon has a good chance
others..not really

Ronda Rousey duh

Obviously we're operating under the assumption that they're all alive and in their prime but I laughed

Reddit

>Implying Bruce is dead

Jews

Wonder Woman.

Am I assuming it's the character of Pai Mei, not the actor? If so, then Pai Mei? An immortal (?) martial arts guru whose opponents can't even land a hit and can stop your heart with one move.

Pai Mei killed an entire monastery of Shaolin monks with his bare hands

He would quietly stay in the same location until someone is foolish enough to attack him, then the others would kill each other until he defeats the "victor" of the brawl

I would still bet on Tyson even if the rest of them got to team up against him.

pai mei
the character

Iron Fist because he's a fucking white male

Bane.
I want bottom right to beat me up.

bane

Iron Fist.

I mean, the show had pretty shit choreography but if we're talking about their actual power as displayed in the show, then Iron Fist will win.

I'm assuming we're not also including comics because otherwise Bane wins with fucking ease

Whoever wins, we lose

Pai Mei, Iron Fist, and Bane are the only ones who can really be considered

Everyone else is limited by reality

Nu Bane, Nu Iron Fist, and Rousey are dogshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7bbr8I2hg

If Jet Li is from "the one" then him, otherwise White Lotus.

Does Jackie have a ladder? If so, he will shit on them all.

I don't think any human being in history would stand a chance against prime Tyson in a fistfight.

Danny Rand should take this pretty easily.

Pai Mei is literally 1000 years old
He could easily just wait for the other guys to die

Bane broke the bat.

He wins by default.

Sure, except 3 of the images are referring to fictional characters who do not exist in history, and all 3 of them would fucking annihilate Tyson

Jackie Chan, but only if he wants no trubble

Pai Mei. The nigga is cold-blooded.

But at the end of the movie he gets beaten up by Batman, who is a mere human being. Jet Li from "the one" has the power of thousands, and Pai Mei is an unkillable machine of pure devastation, either could exterminate Bane AND Batman at the same time.

Yeah, but I choose to ignore that, because pitting fictional characters with superpowers up against real people is fucking retarded.

How about Jackie Chan carrying a baby in a chair and ladder factory and wants no trouble vs. everyone on that list?

Pai Mei is like an elf from lord of the rings (can't die of aging, only by his body dying), so he has over a millennium of training and much earlier in his life he was already an extremely powerful warrior.

His fight with The Bride shows how he can easily outmatch any of his opponents:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETTsJggQl3I

And that's why you were so completely wrong. Protip simpleton: You can't just ignore part of the question because of your autism.

Mike Tyson

Bruce Lee would last the longest against Tyson, but one clean hit and it'd be all over.

Iron Mike dominates.

>mike Tyson could beat this

>actors vs. athletes/martial artists
hmm

>implying that gook could even hurt Tyson

Pai Mei doesn't even lift.

and he can be poisoned by some one eyed chick lol some master

Arturo "Thunder" Gatti

Sure I can. When the question is this stupid, and has no real answer anyway, because parts involved in the question are only limited by imagination, so you can't actually get an actual answer. At least Ronda Roussey and Iron Mike actually could get in to a fight IRL.

So you're saying none of the others could be poisoned?

Tyson or bane

>I have no imagination so I insist that no-one else exercise their imaginations

Go back to whether you came from, you half-witted faggot.

Pei Mei

unless you poison something he likes to eat

Pai Mei

>Rousey
>standing a chance against any halfway competent fighter
Fucking kek, good joke user

>>>reddit

iron fist could take down luke cage, sooo

In that case, Bruce Lee would win.

The chink got killed by a blonde girl with one eye that lives in a teepee.

>>Rousey
>>standing a chance against a man

ftfy

iron fist, kill bill guy or bane I guess since they're fantasy characters

Daily reminder that if you are under 200 pounds you're not a man
Daily reminder that if you are under 6' you're not a man
Daily reminder that if you can't bench 2 plate you're not a man
Daily reminder that if you can't squat 3 plate you're not a man
Daily reminder that if you have no experience in combat sports you're not a man

bruce lee is a fucking meme martial artist. He had some decent kicks when he competed but he would get fucking destroyed in modern mma. someone would double leg take him down and submit the shit out of that skinny gook

whats that? is it a website? do you go there often?

You're retarded. Bruce Lee techniques are still applied to modern MMA. If anything, his contributions to MMA is bigger than what some modern MMA fighters had to add

Bruce Lee would murk Demetrius Johnson my man

>thinking pai mei could lose a fight

Tyson in his prime no question

Chan literally cannot fight, he's said as much himself

okay so anyone realistic automatically loses... so tyson, bruce lee, ronda rousey, jackie chan, the dude from old boy, and jet li. it would be between fuckin' lo pan in the middle, bane, and iron fist. my money is on the dude from kill bill because he has movie-logic kung fu instead of being a real person.

Who'd win in a fight:
Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali? (both in their prime)

Ali beat prime Foreman who was a fucking monster. Ali pre-jail, probably.

dubs confirm

She'd be close to perfection if she didn't have that nasty nose

irl Rousey would trash any of the people in the picture except Mike. I don't even like Rousey, but actors wouldn't do shit against a real fighter like her.

ali

The biggest guy.

close fight. this one wouldn't be up to skill. it'd be up to who is having a better day and other random factors. one match also wouldn't be enough to decide who the better fighter is. it'd take a couple.

lets be real bruce lee would thrash her, probably jet li and jackie chan as well. no way she could submit hardy either. not too sure about the others

WATCH IT CHRISSY

BANE?

Really depends on location of the fight. Is it final destination or a ladder and chair warehouse?

>fake tits
nope

pai mei is a meme