I think this is the best version of Darkseid

I think this is the best version of Darkseid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTg7ROPssc
youtube.com/watch?v=XwU0QkcrNVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confirming this is the worst version of yourself in the multiverse.

absolute shit taste

Are the new DC animated movies any good?

>All the tweening

No.

This.

Best versions of Darkseid are probably the classic Jack Kirby original version and Morrison Darkseid, though he kind of forgot the intention of Darkseid to be the embodiment of fascism.

Well you thought wrong.

No. They're all pretty much universally awful. In particular, if you like Superman, stay the fuck away.

>not based Michael Ironside edition
Do you even Anti-Life?

op here. I just think that version looked like a brawler, not a ruler of a whole planet. that's why i like the version i posted more, he looks and sounds the part, but more important he feels like a superpowerful alien ruler. But i accept that Sup Forums agree

that looks like a Transformers/Thundercats crossover Panthro and you know it

>that's why i like the version i posted more, he looks and sounds the part, but more important he feels like a superpowerful alien ruler. But i accept that Sup Forums agree

The JL: War version was a bigger jobber.

fuck. wanted to say disagree.

And the other version leaves no impression.

I miss smart Darkseid. Dc has turned Darksied into a brute for the heroes to fight.

Someone post that green lantern gif.

never seen this but he looks gooooood. my favorite color scheme.

The ones tied to their shared internal canon are on the whole mediocre at best, but the ones separate (Arkham Assault, Gods and Monsters) have been pretty darn good.

Kirby version or bust
DCAU version can hang i guess, he is fine too

>liking blandest Darkseid

To be perfectly honest, that clip of him decking Hal Jordan into a building earns him point in my book.

More people need to hit Hal Jordan.

but those were his parademons no Darkseid himself

I'd rather see batbitch get slapped around. God knows he needs it.

This page always makes me crack up. I can't tell what fucking direction Supes is supposed to be moving

>And the other version leaves no impression.
take that back nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4

Lmao, what a loser. Getting mad at fictional characters.

I like the part where he did nothing and said nothing noteworthy and was just another invader big bad.

This. Michael Ironside is the only voice I hear for Darkseid. Easily one of the best voice casting decisions in the DCAU.

Pot meet kettle

>that terrible design

With Rebirth now a thing, does this mean DC will stop with these Nu52 ovas?

One of the greatest scenes in any DC adaptation.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmTg7ROPssc

youtube.com/watch?v=XwU0QkcrNVQ

I don't get what the point of liking Darkseid that's basically some generic Marvel villain. Anytime you compromise Darkseid's Kirbyness you're just making him a different character. Just like apocolypse or thanos or something.