I used to like these guys as a kid but slowly grew out of liking them as I grew older...

I used to like these guys as a kid but slowly grew out of liking them as I grew older. But lately I've watched some of their interviews and realized they're pretty red pilled.

>shits on both sides of politics, but probably more on liberal hypocrisy
>hates sjws, censors, and self entitled liberal actors
>good work ethic, they could have given the show to others while reaping the rewards long long ago but don't
>shows kids as they truly are: self serving little shits that need to be taught by society to be good people, not the other way around where people believe kids are angels corrupted by society
>not atheist as many people assume

I seriously have a new found respect for these guys. They are probably the funniest conservative, or somewhat conservative, voice on (((media)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsvQuJmASSk
youtube.com/watch?v=Imj_pHXzJbc
youtube.com/watch?v=muPJc0JOfXI
reason.com/archives/2008/10/29/whos-getting-your-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=nNRkox1wI1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This has been common knowledge for years. Doesn't need it's own thread.

I've never seen anyone talk about these guys on this board

Then you're new as fuck and need to fuck off

Trey, you don't need to convince me how you really. I already enjoy your show.

They see society for what it truly is, corrupted.

I really like them. It's a shame the last 2 seasons of South Parks where pretty shitty.

Didn't they do that Trump episode where he gets raped? They're a bunch of media dick riders.

And they also painted George Zimmerman as a black kid murderer... those two things kind of annoyed me.

SUCK MY JAGGON!

youtube.com/watch?v=xsvQuJmASSk

Matt and Trey are a jew and a cuck who are pro-tranny, pro-immigration, and anti-trump.

They're libertarian controlled opposition, not redpilled.

I've lurked a few years when I came back to Sup Forums and realized Sup Forums had just become trap threads. Not really new to Sup Forums but I guess relatively new to Sup Forums sure

>shows kids as they truly are: self serving little shits that need to be taught by society to be good people, not the other way around where people believe kids are angels corrupted by society

>not mass breeding children in giant farms and using them as slave labor

You can always tell somebodies an overly sensitive faggot of they get buttmad about south park.

Why? because they make fun of everyone who puts themself on a high horse and those people all think they're special and can never be made fun of unlike all the other groups because reasons.

I don't have to agree with their politics to like their show.

Season 1-6 a best though

They don't even understand why people like Trump.

Matt Stone: "I hate conservatives, but I really fucking hate liberals."

>shows kids as they truly are

Constantly spouting the opinions of a bunch of jaded 40-somethings?

>lol they make fun of everyone

The soft-peddle when it's convenient for them. They only ironically make fun of jews. They don't real have any convictions.

their latest season was literally ALL about shitting on SJW hipster culture

would recommend

No it wasn't, they picked a few soft targets then made it about advertising instead.

based af

as for south park I'm a big fan, learnt english thanks to it. The always neutral moral of every episode is sometimes shitty but I like how they show current issues in such funny way. Bad the last 2 seasons kinda sucked.
The best one was I think about muslims&family guy

They say they try not to be preachy. They admit they don't like some episodes that come off preachy but it's a dilemma for them because at the end of the day every episode needs a story. All they try to do is show how stupid things look from how they see things and point out hypocrisy where they see it.

>implying all SJWs aren't soft targets

qeq

>They say they try not to be preachy.

Then they're doing a pretty bad job of it. Every episode has some sort of heavy-handed moral.

>All they try to do is show how stupid things look from how they see things and point out hypocrisy where they see it.

Doesn't quite work when they paint themselves as the the voice or reason between two strawmen.

They took on safe targets like "safe spaces", but never went after specific liberal policies, because they're libertarian shills themselves.

Oh shit Trey is my wife's son material. Fucking tragic.

I didn't want this redpill leaf. Why you do this?

What is it with you reddit SJWs/liberals and getting trigert by libertarianism

>release promo video 'we've been there' for the new season
>no mention of mohammed whatsoever
hypocrits

Libertarians are the ones who constantly agree with reddit types.

>Then they're doing a pretty bad job of it. Every episode has some sort of heavy-handed moral.

Most of the time it's for irony that's the whole point of the show because usually there's no clear answer, or good answer for stupid scenarios

>Doesn't quite work when they paint themselves as the the voice or reason between two strawmen.

Their show is for comedy, they don't care about strawmen or if they win an argument or even if their argument sucks.

>Most of the time it's for irony

I wish, they just want to weigh in on the issue of they day.

>Their show is for comedy, they don't care about strawmen or if they win an argument or even if their argument sucks.

That's the exact same argument Jon Stewart uses when people call him out on his bad arguments.

>Matt became the good looking one and Trey went full JFMSU mode

What happened, bros?

>pro-tranny
what is mr garrison

>Implying Jon Stewarts platform is the same as a cartoon

Liberals and SJWs are the ones constantly whining/making memes about libertarians.

Trey adopted his girlfriend's boyfriend's son and it all went downhill from there

Matt is the jewish one so probably kabbalistic jewish blood magic

youtube.com/watch?v=Imj_pHXzJbc

and uncensored

youtube.com/watch?v=muPJc0JOfXI

pretty big fuck you to Islam but at the end of the day the real threat of death the mudshits won

>implying that Garrison in the latest season wasn't meant to represent Trump.

The canadan Trump was meant to please their normie viewers. Garrison represented what Trump is.
"Where has my country gone"
That's what Trump talked about when he announced he was running for president.

I think when they went to that awards show on lsd in dresses and just shit on the whole thing on camera was they moment they got my respect. Degenerate behaviour but the point was clear.

they'll probably vote Gary Johnson

Trey does literally all the work and Matt does some voices. It's stress induced.

They made an episode about how trannies should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want as an apology for the sex change episode years ago.

It's the same sort of argument.

Libertarians are liberals who believe in free markets, they always side with the left when things get contentious.

Libertarianism is pretty fucking based. No wonder why whiny liberal, reddit cucks on here try to deface it.

>good work ethic

top KEK

you know why most newer seasons are absolute shit? because for some reason they produce the episodes 7 days before release

7 days to go from nothing to a finished episode, including animation, lip sync, script etc.

>Libertarians are liberals
qeq

>That's the exact same argument Jon Stewart uses when people call him out on his bad arguments.

No lol it literally is for comedy. Yes sometimes they get a bit more serious than other times but that's an exception, not the rule. If you get some kind of moral truth to their show than that's cool but their goal is really comedy and that is usually achieved by showing hypocrisy where they see it.

No they didn't. Did you even watch the episode you fucking retard. It was pointing out the ludicrous idea behind "cissy" restrooms

cant believe my favorite character wasnt mentioned yet..

no fans of aging liberal hippy douche?

Libertarians are controlled opposition. That's why most of them voted for Obama.

reason.com/archives/2008/10/29/whos-getting-your-vote

tailed off lately

used to be hilarious

You mean the one where Cartman has his own bathroom...?

Also I doubt Matt & Trey are (or at least were) libertarian considering they shit on Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged in Chickenlover

yeah man, the alt-right and donald trump are controlled opposition too

They've been doing that since about 2002.

Are you fucking 12?
>libertarians are liberals
Stop posting, take a deep breath, and kys.

>They made an episode about how trannies should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want as an apology for the sex change episode years ago.

No lmao they are showing the idiocy of making a new class of bathroom.

The last season was redpilled af, especially the safe space episode.

Also did you know one of the shows intros, where it shows the whole cast waving at the end, still shows Muhammed? Not censored either, I have it DVR'd

I miss when they used to put in an alien for 1-2 frames in each episode

they had their moments but they weren't the best. seems like they tried to call out sjws but didn't have the balls to go full force which sucked.

still, they seem like cool dudes.

Me too user :(

That's how they've always done it. They say its to prevent writer's block that actually affects comedy a lot. The more you hear and think about a joke the less funny it becomes so they realized they do better when under high pressure and low time to rethink their script. They said how they would mull over how a joke isn't that funny and scrap it and end up with nothing constantly.

me 3 u guys

the cissy bathroom one where cartroom faked being a tranny to have his own designated toilet?

no tranny in southpark has not been portrayed as a degenerate male

The fact that you''re unconformable, surely means they're doing their jobs, OP, you faggot.

>The Jewsians

I still to this day can't believe that they allowed that shit on TV. Parker/Stone earned my respect from that episode alone.

I'm curious why they stopped doing this

They took out all the best parts of the show :/

Kenny dying, the alien, the way cartman talks, Stan puking on Wendy... :((((

They do the same thing Stewart does, they try and be topical then hide behind the "It's just a joke" excuse when someone points out the flaws in their logic.

They were trying to argue that people should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel like, which is why Cartman was upset that Wendy was using his bathroom. They're also pro-immigrant shills.

Libertarians are liberals. That's why so many of them hate Trump and actual conservatives.

gags get old

do we still use the cockmongler, that fucking cat, EFG and other old memes? they could be still relevant but they lose their charm after a while.

I miss the old music the most, it was way funnier

libertarianism is jewish behavior that encourages everyone to act in self interest even if it means fucking over your fellow countrymen, the people of your nation. nationalism and protecting of your fellow countrymen will always stand in opposition to the disgusting greed and avarice of unbridled capitalism. kill yourself kike.

>They made an episode about how trannies should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want as an apology for the sex change episode years ago.
you mean the episode when cartman says that he's tranny to get an own bathroom? The same where Stan because of all that tran-rights fuzzle is getting confused that he's a tranny?
Just admit you don't like SP because they show leafs in a funny as hell way

I miss Dr Mephisto's little monkey midget thing, Kevin

youtube.com/watch?v=nNRkox1wI1o

THE ALIEN NEVER GOT OLD

cartmans original character didn't get old, either. I miss Crabtree and Mr hat

We've been using thag fucking frog for forever...just slightly altered

They still sort of use it

Do you really think they would have allowed it on TV if it was actually redpilled? They wre making fun of stereotypes, not actually naming the jew.

Isn't the doctor still in the episode? Tbqhfamfam I don't even recall seeing the monkey recently

How fucking retarded is it that South Park has emerged as the most moral mainstream television series in the past 2 decades.

I think Dr Mephisto still comes out in later seasons but kevin the monkeyboy is nowhere to be found after the earlier seasons

You didn't understand the episode then. Garrison represented the side of Trump that loves America while "Not Trump" represented the boisterous side the media portrays.

Interesting.... I wonder why not. I wish I could talk to these guys.

>They do the same thing Stewart does, they try and be topical then hide behind the "It's just a joke" excuse when someone points out the flaws in their logic.

Dude do you not pay attention to what I said? They do this show for comedy first. They don't care if their argument sucks. They don't even care if their argument makes sense either and many times they fucking don't. They go with their immediate gut reaction to things. They don't, nor do they care to most of the time, spend a lot of time thinking the situation through. They see that the media and most people say something about a situation, so they try to go a different direction.

It's not a cop out because because most of the time when they do an episode they barely give many fucks about what the issue is in the first place.

And that same episode ends with them arguing that trannies should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want.

>I really like them. It's a shame the last 2 seasons of South Parks where pretty shitty.
is the person on the right your grammar teacher?

Inevitable, because it is the least structured, and the very structure intended to guarantee stability militates against recognizing reality. It is Parsifal and not the King who finds the Graal.

> They do this show for comedy first. They don't care if their argument sucks.

They pick some topic from current events, then make the show around it in two days. They're a glorified political cartoon at this point.

They're too cynical to be moral, and they're barely coherent at that.

>explaining yourself on an anonymous site
t. Pleb

they found killing Kenny in every episode a hassle.
The rest would get boring after awhile.

You're a prick

>They pick some topic from current events, then make the show around it in two days. They're a glorified political cartoon at this point.

You can say whatever you like about them but at the end of the day they're really just trolls and just put things in the show that make each other laugh. They don't give a shit about most situations and show how caught up people get in stupid ideologies for self gain. The fact that you think they care so much and think their "bad arguments" make them dumb just shows how you are the type of person they make fun of the most which now I understand why you don't seem to like the show.

Pre Sup Forums and the "alt-right."

Cartman's mom is based off a girl he got cycled by named Liane. That's why she was portrayed as such a whore.

>he got cycled by
Is this that PUA TRP speak

It just shows that they aren't deep thinkers.

They aren't real conservatives.

Oh man that's so deep man wow

You're literally the opposite of them. Self entitled preachy cunt that thinks you're better than others because you "think about things deeply." You can't accept the fact that others don't care about the same issues you do with as much vigor so you assume you're better than them or that they're stupid.

If South Park is preachy about anything, it's about preachy nobodies who think they're important.

Cucked. Stupid auto correct.

If you you guys love South Park, you should watch the commentary.