I quite enjoyed this kino

I quite enjoyed this kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its weird
You see Rogan take digs at McInnes a lot since then

Fight Companion later today going to be good. Eddie, Schaub and Bryan

when will he have ben shapiro or jared taylor on?

>mfw on episode 152
I'll never catch up and I hate Redban

The only Rogankino is the one with Alex Jones

The new one with the evergreen Jew is disgusting. Ugly like globalist with his secret Palo Alto plan.

Shapiro's a bitch that probably wants too many shekels

Wrong, pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8
If this isn't kino I don't know what is.

So much vinegar

McGinnis is a funny dude even though I don't agree with him. i could be watch another podcast with him desu

you would, proudboy hipster faggot

>the majority of the Muslim world is inbred

>drinking and driving is cool

Are there seriously people left who don't know that word "kino" was introduced to Sup Forums in a contemptuous spirit that predicted only the dumbest of you'd actually use it?

>vinegar
That's oil.
He always makes eggs with peppers on top, doesn't know spicy food is bad for the skin.

Why would he even post that garbage?

How do you fuck up frying eggs?

he's not tall enough to see over the rim of the pan

>creates stringent diet
>is under 6ft

What's the point? He's a manlet, might as well just enjoy food and get fat - women aren't going to think any differently because he's already disgusting at that height.

his wife is hot as fuck

this is shopped right

This makes the most disgusting looking food I have ever seen. Everything he makes looks like some shit you would eat in Resident Evil 7. He also eats the most jalepenos I have ever seen a white dude eat in my life.

He never said that, he just said it's not as big a deal as it's made out to be, which is true.

Is Eddie back? He's been avoiding it since the whole "the stars aren't real" shit.

Naaaah you don't say. Does that look like an egg sandwich?

And she's only there for the money, that, or he blackmailed her. I would go with the latter since those disgusting creepy manlets have no honor.

Mods were deleting the live JRE threads yesterday and banning users for making the threads. I'm surprised this is up.

Good luck having a thread later.

I genuinely did enjoy this kino tho

I was the buttmad poster telling the janny to kma.

I'll do it again tonight if he starts being a dick again. We've had these threads every day, fuck them.

Your point?

McInnes said on there that even in cases of rape,it should be illegal for the woman to get an abortion. He said because we shouldn't legislate for edge cases, even though that happens constantly. So if a black man breaks into your home and rapes your wife and daughter, Gavin wants them to have his babies

are you retarded?

He also redpilled millions of normies on muzzies