Friendly reminder

friendly reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/02/jimmy-carter-donald-trump-ted-cruz-218707
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump's talked shit about all of them, especially Obama. Obviously they are all against him. Not to mention Bill/Hillary being related + H.W. and W/Jeb! being related. Them disliking Trump has nothing to do with his capabilities, it's from him being a bantz master.

2 of them fucked up the country very badly.

2 of them had a brother/son that had been BTFO by trump in their own party.

1 of them has a wife running in opposition to trump.

1 of them has to support his current sec of state else it makes his presidency look bad.

the last is jimmy carter

Sup Forums

IRREFUTABLY

IRREVOCABLY

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Good, I would be worried if those crooks endorsed him, Republican Democrat, doesn't matter all 5 of pic related are crooked.

they all took money from the saudis. of course they hate trump. except jimmy carter, he's just a useless faggot. and he's broke

>the last is jimmy carter

kek

Essentially:
>"I don't support the guy that is trying to ruin our circlejerk"
You can't trust those kikes, we are in such a bad state because of them.

but we're avoooooment

Well Trump is against the establishment, thanks for confirming that

Nice appeal to authority. Next!

>two republicans are literally the father and brother of man beaten by trump in presidential race
>out of 2 democrats 1 is the wife of the democratic nomination
that leaves literally 1 that has, ignoring party lines, has no agenda again trump, shows how fucked US politics is

they're all lizard people and a chimp.

All establishment too

No, Sup Forums won't take their advice. You see, most Sup Forumstards are 16 years old and jobless anime jerking off faggots. They don't understand how the world works.

Bills thinking of balloons in that pic, I don't think he's cognizant enough to even realize that Trump is running for president.

He's just glad Obama came along and saved him from "worst president ever" meme

Funny how two of them are related to yeb and one if them is married to hilliary

>bunch of bushes and clintons
ESTABLISHMENT SCARED AS FUCK RIGHT NOW

>1 is a nigger
>1 is Hillary's husband
>remaining 2 had their relative BTFO by Trump so hard that he's on the verge of suicide

Deal with it.

>16 years old
Incorrect. I am 26 years old
>jobless
Incorrect, I work as Communications Engineer at Wendy's
>anime jerking off faggots
Incorrect. I read manga and I use your wife for my sexual needs.

kek, these are the mental gymnastics Sup Forumsfags will go through to try and discredit anything they disagree with.

>Experts on a subject say something
>APPEAL TO AUTHORITY

>5 globalist shills don't support a nationalist candidate
>they don't think he'll shill as well as them
>friendly reminder

22 year old Electrical Consultant here
Go fuck yourself
MAGA

>current sec of state
Hillary was Obongo's secretary in his first term only. His secretary right now is John Kerry.

Isn't Jimmy responsible for the greatest landslide loss in the history of the country's elections, and as the incumbent to boot? Wouldn't that suggest he's the worst at performing the job to ever get elected?

Haha all those presidents are shit.

Kek. Thanks for the chuckle user. Georgie is thinking of cats. Big George just shit his depends. And Obama is think of stealing something.

That only leaves Carter, who is a one term faggot no one ever talks about.

He's literally the smallest one in the picture, shoved to the edge of the frame. Who cares what that Democrat thinks?

you mean the establishment doesn't like someone outside the establishment?

next you're going to tell me hillary is a cunt

الموت لالظالمين! كلنا معك يا دونالد

i want to fuck awoo girl

You mean the last five presidents who have been diplomats and executors of the special interest lobbies through and through don't support a self-funded candidate? Holy fuck that is so mind-blowing.

>Occupy Wall Street down with the plutocracy!
>Pssh all the former presidents support Hillary that's why I'm voting for her. They know what they're doing.

Really causes one to begin formulating thoughts on the subject.

Can't believe Jimmy Carter is still alive.

Every replying here is refuting this really badly

It's really quite simple

Democrats wouldn't support a republican presidential candidate for obvious reasons (they want another democratic president). Additionally Clinton's wife is running

As for the 2 former republican presidents

George H. W. Bush is the father of George W Bush and George Bush's brother was running for the republican presidential candidacy

Everyone replying here as overlooked this. It's fucking obvious. It's nothing to do with them being "the establishment" or "globalists". People here are so infatuated with pol means that they've forgotten how to use a simple bit of logic

>group of elitist career politicians
>don't want the underdog to win and ruin their fun

Color me shocked

You know it's funny if you say all of those presidents are shit. No one president ever changes anything. The only ones to change anything are the people combined. If they do good, the presidency is considered good.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO LEADS.

19 year old cyber security major working as a hydraulic testing tech for the summer. nice b8 though

wtf I hate the living former US presidents now

>Friendly reminder that the entire corrupt political establishment opposes the man who's running against a corrupt establishment politician.

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

The details regarding the one positing an argument have zero effect on the truth value of that argument.

Carter lost 44 states he fucking sucked shit. Funny though even he's been critical of obummer and bush and Bill though. He's talked about the constant drone strikes and the NSA

>career politicians don't support a guy who can't be bought
>this is a good reason to vote against that guy

Shill harder.

Trump is crooked.

It's not bipartisanship if they're all part of the same Uniparty.

oh we should listen to the career politicians about a republic?

Nah, that's called corruption. They don't want Trump to find out where they buried the bodies

>Projection

They are all corrupt globalist jews

Holy shit are you a shill?

Why are the Bushes not endorsing Trump? Is it because of Jeb or are his policy proposals somehow drastically different from what they did?

Imagine if they supported him. How bleak the future would look.

>demonstrably corrupt
>directly responsible for horrible state of foreign relations
>"experts"

Ok (((user))), whatever you say...

All of these are the worst Nixonistic totalitarians of all time. They don't support trump of course because they are all evil quite literally. Fuck them

>the establishment is all against Trump
Colour me surprised.

Trump is the most pro Jewish candidate in recent history, possibly in all of American history.

Try harder Chaim.

Really? How many times has he drug us into a wars, fucked over the whole economy and pissed on us and told us it was raining?

No, that much is obvious to us. Burgers consider things like this before anything. But its not entirely the case. A lot of democrats, prominent democrats have come out to support Trump.

Nationalism used to be a bad word here (and it still kind of is). They despise Trump because he didn't go to the same schools and party politics, and he didn't get pissed on by a 50 year old alum in a satanic initiation rituals like all of OP's pic related did, and all of that shit, sure. We know this. But it doesn't invalidate the fact that they were globalist shills and Trump is trying to turn the tide on them.

Let us have our fun user.

When did Jimmy Carter die?

its called corruption and collusion.

Pretty sure papa Bush is older

>wtf I love George W. Bush now!

Stupid liberals. The fact W hates Trump should be a huge plus for Trump in their eyes. They spent 2003-2013 calling him the devil.

>3 are from the opposing team
>the other 2 had a horse in this race
Weak bait 2/10

>Jimmy Carter
A fucking peanut farmer

With alpha Trump on the way these five beta males gotta stick together

> Go LEFT
> Go RIGHT
> " Why are we 20 trillion in debt!?"
> End up Voting for Trump

>the NWO doesnt like Trump

The horror

All of them were pawns. Obama thinks he's a fucking king. I don't care what they think.

>Neocons globalists not supporting Trump

WOW I M SURPRISED , no really I REALLY AM

>past 4 presidents fucked us over
>all against Trump

you forgot your bombvest again amir?

That one picture offically makes Trump the anti-establishment candidate.

They don't seem to understand that this is a good thing?

> 1 of them the brother of failed 2016 republican nominee
> 1 of them the dad of failed 2016 republican nominee
> 1 of them the husband of 2016 democrat nominee
> the other 2 are pole smokers

Get a job hippy

Trump is against democracy spreading and bombing every dictator Israel tells which is the exact opposite of the Bush foreign policy

> friendly reminder that an outsider wants to fuck up establishment blood orgies.

Get fucked, shill.

>Globalist cunt
>Globalist Nigger
>Globalist cunt
>Globalist Nigger
>Communist Faggot
>Hate the absolute newb who wrecked their fucking faces in one year
Well no shit

>bipartisanship
>pseudo-one party politics

I love one party domination it gets me hard.

>tfw so bad you got fired in favor of John Kerry

If all the former presidents hate Trump that's a fucking great reason to vote for him. It's about time people in power feel as discontent with their government as the people they governed did.

>vote a nigger in
>worst president in history
If you wrote this script, no one would buy it, because there are no twists or suspense.

is not that good? if you want an anti establishment guy than why would you want him to be supported by the ex heads of the establishment? Trump confirmed for bigger outsider than bernie

>Son and brother of Jeb saying Trump is baaaaaad
>A nigger democrat and husband of hilldog saying Trump is baaaaad
Like, Jimmy Carter is the only one who decided to "not like him"

What exactly did you prove there?

OMG, some user just told me Trump is crooked. After the hours of research I have done into him and crooked Hitlery Klanton I am not voting for Trump anymore.

Jimmy Carter endorsed Trump, sort of.

politico.com/story/2016/02/jimmy-carter-donald-trump-ted-cruz-218707

Friendly reminder.

Al Capone and 9 members of other mobs don't support Elliot Ness.

This is called Organized crime bipartisanship.

Perhaps America should pay attention to the people that actually know what the job entails.

Jimmy Carter gets a bad rap. Sure, he wasn't a good president. But he's got more character than any of those other suits.

If the Bushes, Clintons, or Obama gives me advice, I ignore it. If Jimmy Carter gives me advice, I consider it.

wtf, I hate Al Capone now.

Trump's been vocal about all the fuck-up's of the previous presidents, of course they're gonna say they don't support him.

Each one of those presidents is the reason the country is so fucked up today.