Is Quicksilver anywhere near as broken as The Flash?

Is Quicksilver anywhere near as broken as The Flash?

No

only in the movie
in the comics he's supersonic but that's it. he's not "bullet time" fast

Nah, just his backstory is fucked up.

Nothing is as broke as The Flash. Flash is the most broke thing ever.

No. Flash is Phoenix levels of bullshit. Quicksilver is just a regular mutant.

Are there any DC speedsters Quicksilver could beat in a fight? Are there any speedsters in the Marvel universe quicker than Quicksilver?

>Are there any speedsters in the Marvel universe quicker than Quicksilver?
Buried Alien.

Speed might be able to take him. They have the exact same mutation after all.

He can travel faster then radio waves what are you talking about

Quicksilver never pulled that "make things explode" trick that Speed liked. Shit, most versions of the Flash can't even pull THAT off.

Maybe the Quicks.
The old russian delivery guys.
Lady Flash.
In general all the throw away speedsters who didn't really speed/hero full time.

In universe QS isn't even the fastest speed wise but does have the market corned on pure speedsters. Silver Surfer/North star are both faster than him. The Squadron Supreme speedster is on par.

Blue/Red Trinity maybe

How fast is the Whizzer?

Where is this from?

Do speedsters see things differently or do they all see stuff the same way?

Thunderbolts. I think Osbornebolts?
The guy he's beating up is an edgelord supreme who can anticipate any move you make and constantly talks about how much he loves to kill people.

SWEET DREAMS

Everything is slow and painfully dull. 5 minutes is like 5 hours or more to them. He's essentially working a 10 hour assembly shift per day.

Mr. X was a member during Digglebolts, but that was medrioce so i don't remember much.

Digglebolts Siege Tie-In. The dude has spent half the run wanking himself off for being the perfect fighter because he has a mutation that lets him know what you're going to do before you do it, and he just got Odin's spear, comparable to Mjolnir in power.
Quicksilver beats his edgelord ass stupid with a random bit of debris he found on the way to the fight.

Mr. X getting his shit wrecked were the best parts of the series. Songbird taking him out with an AOE, Cho randomly throwing spears in the air (X can't understand Who's thoughts) and finally Quicksilver.

>Cho randomly throwing spears in the air (X can't understand Who's thoughts)
This part was retarted though.

Depends on the speedster. The Flash has stated that he has variable perception, for instance. He when he is doing a repetitive task at super speed his mind checks out, it's his stated reason for why he doesn't go insane when running around the world at high speed. Alternatively he can tune his perception up to match his speed, like when Wally responded to getting shot at in a movie theater and grabbed all the bullets.

The disconnect between a speedster's speed and their perception of the world at that speed makes a really easy and nice weakness to put into any of them when you need to nerf them.

Draco Malfoy needs to calm down

they raced a bit in children's crusade, tommy lost.

I kinda wish gillen hadn't shafted speed and patriot so hard to make room for unwanted black guy from new X-Men and his annoying dyke spic.

>The guy he's beating up is an edgelord supreme who can anticipate any move you make and constantly talks about how much he loves to kill people.
Pic related?

No, Midnighter has hobbies outside of killing.

Is the other hobby being gay with his gay boyfriend, or being kind to children? Because neither of those are hobbies per se

I consider them to be equals and by equals, I mean I couldn't give a shit about either one of them. B or C list characters at best.

I was really disappointed Speed was barely even there and then he just sort of shows up at the end.

Isn't Blur faster?

And yet, still more than Mr. X.

The only other speed mutant is Nortstar.

Quciksilver is wired constantly for superspeed. Normal people are shambling sloths to him. The Flashes can turn it on or off, it's usually reflexive for them. They'll be enjoying things normally and then a bomb goes off and their brain switches to bullet time.