What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Apparently he's a bit of a dick

Logan..... I needed tha gurl

what did you mean by this?

Prime Eva Green touched his dick, if I were him I'd die happy

He molests children and then mixes their tears in his cocktails.

Now that he starred in Ghost in the Shell, will his career recover?

this guy should be gettting oscar bait roles

>when you so pretentious you throw away millions because you wanna be a serious actor

That's not Boyd Holbrook REEEEE

> Probably made decent coin doing Boardwalk Empire & Hannibal

> Models for designer brands

> Supermodel for a wife

> Pushing 40 but could still probably score a 20-something role

What went wrong? Not a whole lot?

>Pushing 40
he's 35?

>tfw they never brought Jimmy back
>Half braindead with a limp, drooling on himself, unable to speak, but still Poppin lead

>Supermodel for a wife
Pitt pls go

I thought he was quite good in Ghost in the Shell. Plus, he most likely fucked prime Eva Green while making The Dreamers, so his life is superior to mine!!!FACT!!!

Jesus Christ, is this skeletar really a model? I know fashion fags hire anorexic women but she doesn't have any attractive or remarkable features except height.

What's up with those handsome, famous actors marrying horrendous looking women? Are they all just beards?

That is the face of a man who knows he's made a terrible mistake

36.. closer to 40 than 30 I guess..

Yes mi lord.. quite successful as well Fendi, Marc Jacobs.. Chanel

>come home from the bar last night
>The Dreamers was on

I cranked it good

I sat with an actual autistic kid at my lunch table in high school who looked like a retarded version of him.

Honestly, he was one of the few redeeming elements of that shitshow. Visually he sort of reminded me of Bucky though.

I hope he gets more fucked up roles and climbs to relevancy again.

his career always makes me sad. he's so fantastic in everything i've seen him (Boardwalk, Hannibal, Funny Games US) but he still didn't really make it in hollywood yet. i wish he would stop being such an edgelord, lay off the drugs and play the game a bit, it would do him a lot of good, he can outact any actor of his generation. i hope he won't end up as an example of an actor who wasted his talent.

funnily guys like boyd holbrook or caleb landry jones are starting to fill the roles michael pitt would have been perfect for. if he doesn't sort himself out he'll fade away...

does anyone else remember when he stay in-character for that kurt cobain film??

he walked around and looked dirty as fuck while also sporting a poor mans kurt cobain style for 2 years

im not sure about this guy
bully was a cool film

he's tanked his career with his shitty behavior and drug use on set to the point that he got killed off his HBO show prematurely when he was being set up to be a major lead. so yeah, nothing went wrong

is this a tranny who aims to look like steven tyler?

>boyd holbrook
You'll never be this badass

Elvira should not have lost all that weight. She looks like shit.

>when he was being set up to be a major lead.

Was he? Because at best he would have lasted 1 more season before they iced him