Characters with a huge bodycount. Hardmode: No cosmic beings or the Joker

Characters with a huge bodycount. Hardmode: No cosmic beings or the Joker

Frank Castle

There's no one with a higher body count than batman.

Who has the highest though? Has someone sat down and counted them?

>Characters with a huge bodycount

An article named Usagi here, he's apparently killed a few thousand people.

Do the Dark Judges count as "cosmic" beings? They all were mortals at one point, but becoming supernatural entities with stolen dimension-jump tech sort of puts them pretty close to that tier.

Either way though, Dredd would definitely be up there with his body count too.

Wasnt there a comparison chart showing how many people he's killed along with Hellboy and the goon? Can't find it anywhere online.

directly I imagine he has killed quite a few people. indirectly the T-bomb has killed thousands of people, his voice powered the weapons used in war of kings, and the bomb in war of kings destroyed a few planets and created the fault which threatened the entire universe.

and now his wife is fucking johnny storm.

Dredd just might have a Body count HIGHER than the Dark Judges. I mean, I've never seen Judge Death actually manage to pull off a Nuclear attack on a populated MegaCity.

kek

One of these days user.

lmao cuckagar prepabull thinks he's threatening.

Didn't the Dark Judges kill of the entire living populace on their earth though? Unless Dredd did something on that certain line as he's been killing criminal scum through his life.

Ez

Bishop from x-men

It's possible the Dark Judge's home world had less habitable space for other Mega-Cities to exist in, and therefore was less densely populated overall, but that's just some arbitrary assumption that probably isn't even true.

Although, considering the credit for their "judgements" are divided up between the four of them, there's a chance that Dredd's body count may be comparable to maybe one or two of them (probably Fear and Mortis's, since their favorite methods of execution are somewhat more time consuming compared to Fire and Death's).