Why should I vote for someone who thinks vaccines cause autism?

What is your take on this, Sup Forums?
patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/07/donald-trump-claims-vaccines-cause-autism/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, what caused your autism?

Stop with the fucking shill threads

He believes being injected with a ton of vaccines in one go causes autism, not that vaccines cause autism.
You can still get vaccinated, just spread it over multiple visits

/thread

Have you been vaccinated OP??

He also believes violent vidya games cause IRL violence

Baron has autism.

Honestly haven't researched the issue enough. I get vaccinated myself, but I don't think there's anything wrong with having a healthy skepticism of the PharmaJew.

US didn't have a remotely smart president candidate in fucking decades. I don't see the situation changing anytime soon looking at the political scene.

Healthy rich businessman goes to convention, gets pumped with the support of delegates whose support he doesn't deserve, doesn't feel good and changes - CORRUPTION. Many such cases!

Now that we've gotten the joking out of the way, I believe it's time for you to relinquish your delegates to me, Donald. After all, more people voted against you, Donald.

this is still false.
the amount that vaccines affect the immune system is a drop in the ocean compared to the antigens that everyone encounters each day. theoretically, an infant could be vaccinated 100,000 times in a day and there would be no neuropsychological issues.

This is not healthy skepticism. This is believing and sharing what he may or may not think is real. Does the conservative voter base believe this? Then it makes sense to tweet, right?

It's all calculated right?
"How will this get me more votes? Will people disown me for saying it? Probably not, maybe some. Will people on the fence lean my way if I tweet it? Maybe, probably more than I lose."

Donald is a New York liberal pretending to be a Conservative. He will inevitably betray his core supporters unless he surrenders the delegates. Thankfully, I have the means to take them by force if he continues to refuse.

There is quite literally zero evidence to back up the claims that he's wrong
Autism is a very new issue that only started at the beginning of the 20th century which just do happens to be when vaccines started to be a thing

I am now a #CruzMissle

We are not required to prove it's not the case, the believers however are required to supply proof.

And come the fuck on, that's correlating two issues not necessarily related.
Sup Forums you are better than this,

>autism rises once vaccines are standardized
>WHERE IS YOUR DATA SHOW ME PROOF

WHIDF please go.

Just kill yourself.

>that vaccine that literally names a side effect as autism

No goyim vaccines are totally safe trust me

So he believes vaccines cause autism

thats a photoshopped tweet you dumb cunt

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/449525268529815552?lang=en

Why would you lie about that? Very suspicious

youtube.com/watch?v=fH-lLbHbG-A

>correlation=causation

Americans, everybody

Because a Vaccine and an Immunization are not the same thing (betcha didnt know that).

And because the information is Correct.

Good luck finding the evidence but there you go. If somebody was really doing this shit do you think they would leave much of a paper trail for you to find? How naive that is.

Your proof is in the number of people who keep coming forward to blow the whistle.

>If somebody was really doing this shit do you think they would leave much of a paper trail for you to find? How naive that is.
The lack of evidence is our evidence!

>Your proof is in the number of people who keep coming forward to blow the whistle.
No, this is not proof, it might be considered weak evidence, but nothing more. Trump is just doing it for votes, just like every other politician.

I love this page. Some good lulz
tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Do you post this thread every 6 hours?

>Because a Vaccine and an Immunization are not the same thing (betcha didnt know that).
vaccination is a method of immunization. all vaccinations are immunizations, not all immunization comes in the form of vaccination (e.g. active immunization that occurs when a person contracts a disease and survives it)

>in USin one year:
>People who died by falling out of their bed: 718
>Number of people who tripped over their own two feet and died: 788
>People who died by falling down the stairs: 1991
>Number of people killed by misusing a lawnmower: 73
>Number of people who died by becoming tangled in their bedsheets: 684
>etc.

Here comes doctor science to set us straight

Tell us all about the youtube videos with spooky music that inform your worldview.

>a fucking leaf

Can Canada even be considered a real country?

They say it's possible that vaccines can cause autism

It's just statistically of no importance compared to the benefits of the vaccine

>OP was vaccinated
>is now posting on a Taiwanese cave-etchings forum with a bunch of nazi frogs

sounds like Trump is right, autismo

> Becoming tangled in their bedsheets

Elderly Care Worker here, that's actually a pretty common thing with older folks. My own Grand Father has that problem sometimes and thinks he's stuck. The stress could culminate and trigger a heart attack, I think.