bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665

Race war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665
youtube.com/watch?v=rpz8xKp9gS0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The government said there were no plans to specifically address the issue
Why are you looking for reasons to be even more of a bitter loser?

it's literally nothing
Just saying they want to look into stopping drunks on planes.

Everyone in the UK should get dogs and pigs as pets. As soon muslims will try to bann animals the world will go nuts. Otherwise nobody will give a fuck.

>Why are you looking for reasons to be even more of a bitter loser?

What are you talking about?

You're complaining about literally nothing. Did you even read the article you posted?

Ah, I see, you're a shitskin.

>Lord Ahmad

You can't even make this shit up

>Race war when?
never the english deserve it

As a scot i laugh at the destruction of the english race

MUHAHAHAHAHA

kek I'm whiter than you m8 it doesn't change the fact that you're unable to comprehend a simple article. It's only a few paragraphs long just read it slowly.

Alcohol is degenerate

United Kaliphate

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665

You expected different?

>Lord Ahmad

Hezbollah is pretty based tbqh family

>lord ahmad

>240 million airline passengers a year
>only 442 people held for being drunk
>Muslim tries to use this to make a case for banning alcohol in airports
>"YUR JUST BITTER, IT'S NUFFIN, SALAM ALAYKUM!"

>english race

didnt think northerners were that stupid

Even though scotland is the most cucked part of the UK, and openly invites this cultural enrichment more so than anyone else?

>moderates terrorists

youtube.com/watch?v=rpz8xKp9gS0

>Lord Ahmad

TOP KEK

>doesn't ban Hezbollah
What's the problem?

>Muslim tries to use this to make a case for banning alcohol in airports
I'll patiently wait while you point to the bit of the article that says anything remotely similar to this.

Here's a few choice quotes for you though as you seem to struggle.
>The government said there were no plans to specifically address the issue.
>The "zero tolerance" approach includes airport shops advising passengers not to drink alcohol they have purchased before or during their flight
oh know they're going to ask nicely that we don't get drunk on the plane, what orwellian times we live in

Classic shitskin can't read between the lines. Fuck off back to Cuntistan.

I bet you're the kind of idiot who is surprised when politicians appear to go back on their word when they're elected

Kek nice arguments m8. Can't answer a single simple question so chimps out immediately. Really makes you think.

Hezbollah is pretty based, despite attempts for west/israel to pin Beirut bombing on them. Literally zero instances of any Shiite taking action like that in history.

I'm guessing Khan is a curry-nigger or Paki Sunni???? I don't have enough fucks to look him up.

Why don't you post about it on social media cheeky cunt?

If this post ends in repeating digits, Anjem Choudary will be prime minister of the UK within your lifetime.

That's a video of a Syrian rebel. Hezbollah supports Based Assad.

Holy fucking ass crackers an fucking mic typed unkind words about alcohol. Anything is possible in this day and age

>Lord Ahmad
>Lord
>Ahmad

you are not white you fucking faggot. Post proof.

>killing western civilians
>based

you would have gotten all the enrichment your people voted for if england wasn't an immigrant magnet

Your dubs have corrected this. The future prime minister Anjem Choudary thanks you.

>Israelis
>Syrian rebels
>Western civvies

>Lord Ahmad

You literally can't make this up if you tried. jfc brexit can't come sooner

kek like it makes his arguments and less shit if I wasn't white

>The 2012 Burgas bus bombing was a terrorist[3] attack carried out by a suicide bomber[4] on a passenger bus transporting Israeli tourists at the Burgas Airport in Burgas, Bulgaria[5] on 18 July 2012. The bus was carrying forty-two Israelis, mainly youths,[6] from the airport to their hotels, after arriving on a flight from Tel Aviv. The explosion killed the Bulgarian bus driver and five Israelis [7]

>In February 2013, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, the Bulgarian interior minister, said there was “well-grounded” evidence that Hezbollah was behind the attack.[8]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Burgas_bus_bombing

Shut up scotcuck and start sucking Nigel's cock, sissy

And why dont people tear down these posters?

>Britain is so cucked they actually name muslims lords
hahahahahaha

thats a jewish hand if i ever saw one.

what a shekel claw that is.

>t. Scottish Nigger
how is this an upgrade?

Lord Jamal, when?

Born nowhere near Scotland

I'll give you that it is pretty fucking claw like. If I was a jew though I might have some money at least.

>Lord Ahmad

Lmao

my favourite is the michigan city that implemented sharia law immediately after voting in muslims to city council.

this is why the founding fathers restricted voting to property owners.

That should be the description of the Labour party on their website

What does it matter if a person is drunk on a plane?

It's a fucking non-issue to begin with.

>Lord Ahmad

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36920665
>Lord Ahmad

BRITKEKS LMAO

I'm going to leave it as an exercise to the reader to imagine why they don't want steaming drunk people harassing people on their flights. The plane isn't a public space, you wouldn't get drunk in T K Maxx... hold that thought.

You people are pretty happy for a bakery to have the right not to serve gays but as soon as a private company merely advises that people don't get too drunk (the article doesn't mention banning once) all of a sudden it's an outrage.

>Blair

muslims are like any other religous fuck. they will not stop pestering you until you submit and conform.

call them niggers. faggots. dykes. cunts. muzzies. and watch the shit storm ensue (=

>lord ahmad

you fockin wot m8?

no. the bakery thing is a precursor to the muzzie invazion. in america u gota service any customer regardless of your religion.

>Race war when?
long ago started just you looked in the wrong direction

in the women womb and not on the streets you should look for

First it will be airplanes, then it will be something else, and then something else. Eventually they will have a broad campaign against alcohol until they can finally ban it. Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

>Lord Ahmad

Fucking lost. Top Kek britbong.

Not sure if you understood what I was saying. I mean "you people" as in the generic Sup Forumstard that champions the bakeries right to deny service. Something I agree with in principle.

>Race war when?
lol never, you cucks let it happen, it's already too late.

give them an inch and they want to be ruler.

look at all that fertilizer. sure the grass will flow red for a month or two but then beautiful food will grow.

already happening since they were let in

Legal tender scumbag

>Lord Ahmad
You can't even make this shit up

>Race war when?
never. Only islam can save the west from its natural extinction.