/brit/

Iceland edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEoVniCJ6uo
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7m95ue/wifes_husband_makes_millions_he_asks_for_a/
youtu.be/VZbwZlNEeew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bought it because of nostalgia for my high school days.

sue sweat

genuinely wish death upon every yank who ruins my British culture thread

gonna roll a spliff

Pics

yeah, I bought some presents for myself and wrapped them up and put them round a tree
I put some christmas music and opened them all up on christmas day

miss icelad (midget)

Are you one of those fascists that loves the racial, cultural, and linguistic purity of Iceland?

I am.

Iceland's flag is like a Netto brand version of the Union flag.

Miss icelad (nonce)

mmm armpits

mates were seeing who could punch a brick wall the hardest and i did it and now my knuckles are bleeding and i think one of them is broke lmao
i think i won

Desu I don't even like other Italian Americans only Sicilians who come from the same city my family is from (messina)

Mental that 2017 had USA's most deadliest mass shooting ever and nobody barely remembers it because the motive was unknown

2 + 2 IS 4
MINUS 1 IS 3

QUICK MAFS

is this nonce or the fabled 3rd icelad

don't like you at all

northerners

Is /brit/ the most popular thing Sup Forums has to offer?

quality thread
based non-EU Atlantic islands

MUH EMPIRE

that's icenonce

well done mate, can't remember the last time i won a game of brickboxing

Don't like peckerwoods either.

Can i have a quick rundown on the icelads?

how the fuck did you guess correctly?

Please don't make an edition about my wifes son again.

Best ways to smoke weed:
1. hookah
2. bong
3. joint
4. pipe/one hitter
====
9001. mixing it with tobacco
====
9000001. blunt

denmark is a qt

>tfw 5'4 and built like an Icelandic construction worker

In 1328, Edward III of England unsuccessfully claimed the French throne. Edward's mother was Isabella of France, the only surviving child of Philip IV of France.

Edward III claimed the throne of France after the death of his uncle Charles IV of France.

The right of succession cannot be derived from a female line. This was invoked in 1328 by Philip, Count of Valois, to counter the claims of Edward III of England, making the succession exclusive to the Capetian family.

Edward III had to give in, and for nine years the matter seemed resolved.

To alleviate the English pressure on the Scots, Philip VI seized the French possessions of Edward III.

if it gets you high who cares

lower echelons prove their worth with strange acts of violence, whereas civilized stock prove their worth with strange acts of defeatism

that is why the Northerners are superior

that means you're built like a pole or a lithuanian lad

Not that user, but southerners wouldn't hurt their knockles because they'd be giving the wall an effeminate open-hand slap. Except in London where they'd see who can behead it.

In Scotland they'd headbutt it.

icenonce is the younger of the two but has a receding hairline, posts snapchats of himself, likes cars and having sex with 15-year-olds

icemidget is a literal elf who statistically was probably the shortest adult male in iceland. he first showed up after the euros and used to make really funny posts

-Danish Crown bow to the icelad
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls Iceland with an iron but fair fist
-Owns brewstores globally
-Direct descendant of Erik the Red's blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Iceladia will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be icelad babies
-Is said to be a nonce, such thing on Earth has only existed deep in the easternmost of Asia
-Ancient scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him

don't care for the yank opinion of anything

Hate my life, I've made an enemy out of every body I've come to known in my short life

So I know of
1. Manlet Icelander
2. Nonce Icelander
3. Anime Icelander

Am I missing any? Are there any overlaps there?

Hello, did you read The Economist Christmas special?

Tell me about elves.

icenonce is also a bisexual druggie

I DEMAND AN ICELANDIC BOYFRIEND

no why do you ask?

the elves are elitist cunts trying to stop the orcs from industrialising

I need and want to kill myself right now but I don't know how can't take it anymore please God kill me

how are homosexuals treated in iceland?

how come

Firmly but fairly

pretty much like any other supermarket

My [31F] husband [36M] of 3 years came into a lot of money and now wants me to sign a post-nuptial agreement.

like the fags they are

Kayla Harrison is a 5'8" and 165 lbs judoka

youtube.com/watch?v=dEoVniCJ6uo

dont care

continue....

Give this number a call: 116 123

stacey pengley is actual so peng

never felt happiness or experienced anything good

summer

if i correctly guess my post number, good luck for us all

Because it had a long article about Iceland. Think you're a proxy who became a fan.

[removed]

any /aesthete/ men in

umm sweety.... "no"

love soy me

Which subsector of industry do you lads work in? This took a long time so please respond.

Oil & Gas
>Exploration & Production, Integrated Oil & Gas, Oil Equipment & Services, Pipelines, Renewable, Energy Equipment, Alternative Fuels

Basic Materials
>Commodity Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Forestry, Paper, Aluminium, Nonferrous Metals, Iron & Steel, Coal, Diamonds & Gemstones, General Mining, Gold Mining, Platinum & Precious Metals

Industrials
>Building Materials & Fixtures, Heavy Construction, Aerospace, Defence, Containers & Packaging, Diversified Industrials, Electrical Components & Equipment, Electronic Equipment, Commercial Vehicles & Trucks, Industrial Machinery, Delivery Services, Marine Transportation, Railroads, Transportation Services, Trucking, Business Support Services, Business Training & Employment Agencies, Financial Administration, Industrial Suppliers, Waste & Disposal Services

Consumer Goods
>Automobiles, Auto Parts, Tyres, Brewers, Distillers & Vintners, Soft Drinks, Farming & Fishing, Food Products, Durable Household Products, Nondurable Household Products, Furnishings, Home Construction, Consumer Electronics, Recreational Products, Toys, Clothing & Accessories, Footwear, Personal Products, Tobacco

Health Care
>Health Care Providers, Medical Equipment, Medical Supplies, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals

To be continued...

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7m95ue/wifes_husband_makes_millions_he_asks_for_a/

neet to know who the grill on the left is

You need mates. Get a job, find a friendly lad and go to the pub.

youtu.be/VZbwZlNEeew

nah just a shutin who doesn't read normie publications
pic related my iceland folder

wish there were more clever people i could discuss science with

whats stopped you from being happy?

im fucking battered lads

Iranians are subhuman. They openly lie about their herritage in the USA and say they are Greek or Italian.

uh huh honey

business idea: devolution for england outside of london

Continued

Consumer Services
>Drug Retailers, Food Retailers & Wholesalers, Apparel Retailers, Broadline Retailers, Home Improvement Retailers, Specialized Consumer Services, Specialty Retailers, Broadcasting & Entertainment, Media Agencies, Publishing, Airlines, Gambling, Hotels, Recreational Services, Restaurants & Bars, Travel & Tourism

Telecommunications
>Fixed Line Telecommunications, Mobile Telecommunications

Utilities
>Conventional Electricity, Alternative Electricity, Gas Distribution, Multiutilities, Water

Financials
>Banks, Full Line Insurance, Insurance Brokers, Property & Casualty Insurance, Reinsurance, Life Insurance, Real Estate Holding & Development, Real Estate Services, Industrial & Office REITs, Retail REITs, Residential REITs, Diversified REITs, Speciality REITs, Mortgage REITs, Hotel & Lodging REITs, Asset Managers, Consumer Finance, Speciality Finance, Investment Services, Mortgage Finance, Equity Investment Instruments, Nonequity Investment Instruments

Technology
Computer Services, Internet, Software, Computer Hardware, Electronic Office Equipment, Semiconductors, Telecommunications Equipment

TRP is a truly deranged community

shit

e=mc2

The Capetian–Plantagenet rivalry spanned several centuries.

The House of Plantagenet ruled over the largest kingdom since Charlemagne: half of France, all of England, and parts of Ireland and Wales, and received homage from Scotland, and occasionally Castile.

This brought them into conflict with the kings of France of the House of Capet. France was still the foremost kingdom in Western Europe in terms of power, population, and influence.

The Plantagenets were famed for their martial spirit and for their Catholic piety. The wealth of the Plantagenet kings was definitely regarded as bigger than the Capetians.

screeching at one of my flatmate's christmas presents
it's a mug with pictures of frank reynolds, joey coco diaz and his dad on it

drifted away from all the friends I've ever had, I can't help but leave everyone eventually
the way my brain is wired I guess

its truth

post the iceland wojak pls

Very smart folder friend

business idea: annex the faroe islands and iceland

>ywn cuddle with Icelad in the warm, sulfurous waters of a geothermal spa as the Northern Lights dance overhead in the cold night sky

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Wish I had intelligent people to discuss Stewart Lee with

here you go
thank you lad

Are you content to be occupied and protected by American aeroplanes? Are you content to be in the position of an old woman, jipped by her young relations? You who were the greatest power on earth fifty years ago, and still can be! Why do I say, 'you still can be'? Because, my friends, I know you, I know the British people! I know that twice in my lifetime in the world war I fought in, in the world war the younger men fought in. We the British have put our effort, our energy of valor, of heroism, unequalled in the history of mankind.

that body is fucking insane, how the fuck is that a woman
imagine if she kicked you in the head, wtf.

her mouth is attack on titan-tier

the sort of men who obsess over things like pre-nuptials probably have it coming t bh