You guys ready for Fuller House Disney Edition?

You guys ready for Fuller House Disney Edition?

youtube.com/watch?v=uZrjvwPeKIM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nc3ai37Oq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Corey not in the house

Drumph kicked him out

HAHAHAHA SHES ABUSIVE TO HER SON!

>dropped
cory not there, than i am not there

Wew lad, this is gonna be disastrous

>Raven and Chelsea are single mothers

I thought Raven was attractive as a kid, but now she's just fat. I'm disappointed.

Disney should bring back the Proud Family

Chelsea is still hot.

didn't she do some crazy shit or say something that caused a big backlash?

or was it just the lesbian thing

Dropped desu

She said something that she wasnt African American but just an American.

I'm so happy that Raven and Chelsea got married

youtube.com/watch?v=2nc3ai37Oq4

She said nothing wrong

Mods I'm black so it's not racist.

T H I C C

She said "all niggers should be lynched, gas the kikes race war now" while she was on the View.

oh, i thought that was miley cyrus

No, Miley said "All niggers and mixed race mongrels".

>See the future
>Still be a single mother

Can't do LITERALLY ANYTHING right.

Proud family was a solid product of its time but I'd nostalgia geek to it and I know my youngest cousin's mother remembers it.

The best thing is all the main voice cast is still around and active to do it, too! But Orlando Brown is kind of crazy now.
>tfw we still have Suga Mamma's VA.

But after Tron: Uprising got sacked, I don't trust Disney to handle anything right. Then again Proud Family was one of the first Disney cartoons that had an actual insightful episode about Islam that would've probably been lauded by today's internet "journalism" so maybe they can.

Somebody give me the number to Disney's TV division.

Looks like Chelsea got a breast reduction :`(

Remember when Raven's dad killed all those cops?

>Not enjoying her big fat ass.

What's wrong with you?

>That episode where Raven sees Corey writing a manifesto outlining corruption in the local police force and going on a gun rampage

Cory will be president in the show

What's wrong with single mothers?

>blocked in my country

I'm safe from this shit

yeah what's wrong with hearing your mother getting fucked by strange men?

Why are you projecting your own shit childhood?

>dude remember that thing for children from the past that wasn't really that good, but you remember it and it's kind of meme-ish? Let's revive it and make it a new show of it lmao!

Sounds like you still have nightmares of your slut mother getting plowed in the next room.

>yfw Cory's the president in the Raven universe
MAKE IT HAPPEN, DISNEY

You don't see an issue with a kid growing up without a dad? How's a mother going to raise a child when she has to work all day?

I was raised by a single mother. My dad left when I was still a toddler, never to be heard from again. Went to college, have a good job, and engaged with a baby on the way. I take offense to this notion that there's something inherently wrong with single motherhood.

Would you say the same thing about a kid being raised by a single dad?

Obviously you fucking retard. I think "parent having to work all day" applies to a parent who has to work all day.

Not him, but children raised by single dads grow up to be more well-adjusted than those raised by single moms. Statistically I'd trust a man to raise the kids alone over a woman, albeit both parents are still preferred.

Cory isn't old enough; the timeskip is real time.
Kyle Massey (Cory's actor) is 25 and Cory was played as the same age. This show would have to take place during the 2028 campaign season.

Statistically, single parent households result in children that are less likely to succeed in life. That's obviously not a rule, but it is a trend.

modernman.jpeg

I miss those fatass raven tits. Why couldn't she have been included in the leaks? i just want to see those things. is that too much to ask?

>this video is blocked in your country

They are the horsemen of societal apocalypse.

They take in far more state services than they pay in taxes.

Their kids are more likely to be stupid, criminal, sexually abused and mentally ill.

We were right to shun them in times past.

>No Orlando Brown
I wonder how mad he is about this.

she said something like if she was an employer she wouldn't hire someone with a retarded nigger name like "watermelonia". Not even joking. kek even ann coulter called her out on this when she was on the view and there was no possible response raven could give so she just shutup

Given all the stupid shit she has said on the view, a well organized campaign could probably kill this shitshow in the cradle.

Holy fuck, Chelsea is actually getting work?

Before this show, we was working at a dinner theater, so good for her.

>Orlando Brown
He's off doing crack somewhere.

we?

He made a video not too long ago about badmouthing Raven so there was already bad blood between them

>Video not available in your country

>there was already bad blood between them
Wow user, that was pretty racist.

That's what you get for living in a third world country

>it's not their fault
No, but it's still a choice. Once you're an adult you can choose to go by a different name, if your parents gave you a fucking stupid one, or even just shorten your name to a more sensible one.

Use a proxy

How sweet will his inevitable cameo be tho?

she

Nigga she can see the future she have good reasons

Yeah, I live in Podunk USA and I work with 2 different people that go by their middle name because they don't like their first name. One guy's name is "Lancan" (what in the fuck kind of name is Lancan?) and he goes by Ed

Yes and?

There is no rule on how old the president can be, just vice president, not to mention it's a COMEDY SHOW FOR CHILDREN

>When you look at current pictures of her and see how hot she is

Why do all the good Disney child stars leave?

>China
>third world country
you say that again

someone just post that gif of her grabbing those glorious mammys already

Corey, you're not in the house

Nice

That isn't even wrong though...who the fuck wants to be friends or even acquaintances with some baboon named laqueefa or Dayboo hell it's not even racist either because white people name their kids stupid shit as well. I mean look at jackass Paltrow naming her kid apple...like what.

Everything.

>There is no rule on how old the president can be
Incorrect

isn't raven a lesbian?

She said she didn't define herself by her skin color. Being black wasn't important to the content of her character. She is just an American, not African.

And for some goddamn reason it was the left that tried to destroy her career over it. She literally just embodied MLK's ideals, and liberal media tried to ruin her life for it.

>No, but it's still a choice.
Yeah, I'm sure after not giving a fuck about your name for 18-25 years you're supposed to change it because that's what defines your working skill.

My family changed the pronunciation of their name in the fifties and I'm probably going to change it back when I have a family of my own. No one is ever stuck with a name, changing names is as old as civilization.