I have a question for white South Afrikaners...

I have a question for white South Afrikaners. I've been reading posts online that aside from financial issues and the South African passport being worthless, the reason whites don't leave is because they actually enjoy living in South Africa. Do any of you feel the same way? Regardless of your country slipping into turmoil, do you still feel some emotional or a spiritual attachment to South Africa preventing you from leaving?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_passport#Visa_free_travel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Africa for Africans. Kill all Whites.

das rayciss.

woops

>that flag
>that post

Idk about other countries, but Canada literally won't let Afrikaaners in, because they're "racist".

Idk about South Africa, but my family left Zimbabwe after a mob of munts raided our farm following the referendum. I watched my own mother get raped by them. We moved to Australia soon after, and then settled in New Zealand. I don't know why any white person would want to live in a black run country. Things might "go okay", but all it takes is one charismatic nigger to set them off into mob rule. And when that happens, white people die first.

>I watched my own mother get raped by them.
Ouch that's awful.

Yeah, of course you do. The boers have been there for centuries and lots of anglo Africans go back several generations too.

I'm actually Zimbabwean and not South African, but I did live in South Africa for a bit after we were run off our farm. Leaving Africa took a lot from my family. None of us had ever left the continent before. Even though we were anglos, we never felt any connection to England. Africa was all we ever knew and it was our home.

I really love Australia and there is a lot of cultural similarities, but I do miss Africa. If things ever stabilised there, I might consider moving back. I don't see that happening for quite a while though.

Shit sucks, I know how you feel. I have a lot of white south african friends and they're really chill people, they just want the racism in sa to end. we also have the same thing where ethiopians and west africans try to claim 'we wuz egyptians and north africans, these people are imposters'. Black people simply have no bounds to their racism because we allow them to act like this, if a white person did this then he'd be called worse than hitler.

>I watched my own mother get raped by them

topkek. No wonder you came to NZ, you're a natural born cuck. Didnt get enough of watching the bulls have their way with mommy huh? needed some big poly cock too?

You're a disgrace to this flag mate.

Edgy

I once knew a South African living in Qatar on Runescape.

kek nice. what was he like? i may know him.

He was a pilot I believe.

i think is the same everywhere.
the same goes for us.
at least in this country almost every one could get an spanish or italian pasaport and get out, but almost nobody do it because we like this land.

ah shit, i dont know him then. the one i know wants to be an architect.

It's sad how Argentina ended up given how rich it was at the turn of the 20th century. You lads should have been the Australia of South America

>> 83524627
And it is. it´s really sad. most people do not even think about what were lost.

I have hope for change, and think that things will start to improve again, slowly. but i can not be sure, we are always close to collapse.

I always thought the place had potential but the more I read about it, the more I just shake my head and feel sad for them
That's super harsh. Is there a community type thing there which makes it hard for people to leave?

>I watched my own mother get raped by them
BLACKED

Yeah, there was really strong communities there.
The whites tend to band together in Africa, particularly Zimbabwe. Lots of the black Zimbabweans still buy Mugabe's bullshit even though he fucked the country over and don't want anything to do with whites. South Africa was a lot better in that regard since there's more social mobility and an emerging black middle class, but there are still plenty of people that will hate you for being white.

My family moved to Perth because of the amount of white Africans that live here (and because of the similar weather). While Australians are very similar to us, sometimes it's nice to have people from the same country as you that have been through the same shit. It makes the move just a little bit easier.

>the South African passport being worthless

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_passport#Visa_free_travel

Can even travel to Brazil without a visa.

I live here because my family is rich and since I live in a heavily segregated area I don't notice all the poverty and such unless I leave it.

Since you're Brazilian, I assume you're familiar with "saudade". It's the same for Africa. Whites who live there can never truly leave