Do non-english speakers find it “adorable” when foreigners speak their language broken, yet understandable?

Do non-english speakers find it “adorable” when foreigners speak their language broken, yet understandable?

English speakers do, as long as they dont have a gross accent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-zkWNwQikw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0rlgMlW0w
youtube.com/watch?v=rlYTaSAgVRI
youtu.be/189o9ET-ayA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I find it funny but not adorable an I can appreciate the effort thats about it.

No
If you don't speak french correctly it sounds retarded, not cute
It pisses me off when I see broken french
Just don't talk if you can't

I think it's funny.

This, Asians are my favorites.

i find it nice and cheer them on for trying

I generally like it when foreigners try to speak Italian with their natural accent. I can't stand those who try to sound Italian imitating the stereotypical Super Mario accent and randomly gesticulating, it's cringy as fuck

Happy and nice people.

And then fucking Ahmed

I think it’s cute when foreign communists & terrorists speak broken American

This is why nobody likes you.

but original french sounds fucking horrible enough honestly. even if it's not spoken by foreigners.
I mean, it sounds like you're having a hard time to speak while smelling poo or something.

Yes. These are a Brit and an American speaking with an English accent, they both sound cute to me
youtube.com/watch?v=5-zkWNwQikw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak0rlgMlW0w

Yes. A+ for trying. But if it's not understandable we start to talk English towards you.

There is no way to make Finnish sound cute with a foreign accent.

It's really hard to find someone who speaks English that is extremely broken. English is just such an easy language to learn.

I think Engrish sounds hilarious though.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlYTaSAgVRI

>go to montpellier
>walk away from the center, in to some local suburb
>get hungry, so decide to go to this outdoor cafe to get a sandwich.
>greet the guy behind the counter with 'bonjour!' then proceed to make an order in english
>he doesn't seem to speak english, so after an awkward silence try to make an order with my french that I learn for a couple of courses in high school
>the guy start laughing, other people in the line start giggling
> he finally takes my order and I get my goat cheese baguette with strawberries and a dash of truffel oil

I hate you and you're Québécois spawn

I don't know if it's adorable, clueless is a better word. It's like a suburban white kid goes to the shittiest hole of Detroit and tries to communicate in the local slang.

>He ain’t about that Gucci Gang lyfe

Punk ass hater

I like Asian accent or misspells. In Spanish sounds so pretty, I want a Japanese gf right now.

>be me
>in Kosovo this summer
>in a bus with some local guys who are being rude, borderline hostile to me as a western tourist
>when we get off the bus I say "thanks, goodbye" in Albanian to the bus driver
>they overhear it and their attitude completely changes
>they are super friendly all of a sudden, try to conversate in English
>they show me around in town
>they literally pay me three beers and share their weed
The more obscure/unknown the language is, the more local speakers appreciate it I guess

well done

I've never met a foreigner, on the internet or not, that speaks a reasonable level of portuguese, most of those who come here can't hold basic conversations even after living in the country for months.

A cute British couple asked me for directions
n French once, in Paris. I'm not from Paris, but I tried to help them as best as I could, and they were all smiles and very friendly. Then the guy patted me on the shoulder and they both thanked me. It was a nice experience.

How is Jared's French?

youtu.be/189o9ET-ayA

His vocabulary is perfect and while his accent doesn't sound completely French, I have no problems understanding him.

No. In Chinese you get 90% who mangle the tones to the point of incomprehension. In 10% they speak better than the average native.

Meeting white people who speak Tagalog is always so trippy. The ones I've met that do, do so really well that it just confuses me. I know I should reply in Tagalog because I'm being spoken to in Tagalog but my brain associates speaking Tagalog with obviously Filipino looking people only so my brain keeps going back to English
I don't really mind accents in Tagalog either, white accents with Tagalog sound kinda cheesy but again, they speak way more than the regular foreigner that it's flattering anyway

It’s ok Juha-Pekka he’s the retard who can only speak one language

Someone post a vocaroo saying stuff in Spanish just to check :3

It's cute if a Kapanese girl speaks broken English. It's not cute when Ahmed does it