ITT we post opinions that anger people. The simpsons are overrated shit...

ITT we post opinions that anger people. The simpsons are overrated shit, family guy was mever funny till well after the revival, korra is fucking retarded teen drama romance crap, i hate soap opera-esqe family dynamics in any form of media, especially cartoons and comics, the idea of three jokers might be kinda cool, iton man 3 was a fucking abomination for trading in the awsome mandarin for another shitty and fukingly retarded written boring business man, and shame black should be gaged to death on a horse cock for that fucking abomination, and even though i mostly read trade paperbacks of comics and am not a monthly reader, i am mad that no one has everdone anything violenet to the cunts who made marvel a PC femenist shitfest, especially to the ugly bitch who writes squirral girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUGbih5ciic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sir, all those opinions are universally agreed upon in this board

Then why isnt shane black and the SJW retards at marvel dead, or atleast beaten to a pulp so much that they learned there leasson not to write cheap shit anymore?

Punisher is a boring character and so cliché.

90% of animation is fun and enjoyable to watch.

You eat shit and need to kys m8.

Shipping Star and Marco is gay as fuck. Platonic friendships are real, but you guys wouldn't know because you probably don't have any friends at all in real life.

Fucking die you retarded bitch. Then again, i hardly have any friends because i either get too clingy, or get really violent and scare people around me, but usually is a combination of both.

You need to be 18 or older to post here user

She's got the face of an alligator with that expression, but it's better than Bubbles' Jewface.

Because A. That'd be illegal
B. They would hire new writers
C. They would make something else SJWorthy

Not unless we shoot the higer ups. Anyone have an copy of the anarchists cookbook and a SDCC ticket?

Convince me otherwise.

Your life is worthelss and no one else thinks like you. Your alone in the world, and the only thing good you can do for the world is to rid it of your shittaste and to kys.

Its still hot, you cheeky fuck.

Steven Universe is the only show I can confidently say is good in terms of animation quality, story and soundtrack in the past 10 years that also lasted for more than one season.

Bump

What a whiny fucking loser. This is the only thing that stuck out to me in this thread.
> also making generals for tumblr shows is stupid.

Star Vs is a hideous fucking show.

Ill bust in your face and tear you a new asshole, slimball. Fucking bitch, i will destroy you!
Same goes to you, chucklefuck cunt!

Original PPG isn't the greatest thing ever and has plenty of flaws.

I'll shitbitch you, you shitty fuckass bitchcock!

You're a loser. Kys. Sexualizing Star is not ok. Any cartoon depicting children really. What's wrong with you? Pedo scum

Ill break your spine you pedohating sexless bitch! Star is hot as guck, and teens are able to give consent the moment there 12. Literally die you fucking asshole!

(You)

Why do i get the feeling that 90% of this thread is being posted by the op? Can you maybe go shit up some other site?

> Triggered this hard
Please tell me you're joking user. You can't be this pathetic. Did I really hurt your feelings that bad?

Oh hey greg what's up?

2D animation is dead for a good reason.

>"Let's post opinions that anger people!"
> Proceeds to post utterly banal, conventional opinions that most of Sup Forums agrees with

ITT: Circlejerks

so, a bait thread?

> Thinking that teenage boys and girls can be friends

There's someone delusional in this thread but it's not him

Also the show itself was basically shipping that couple from the eighth episode

>I downloaded Zootopia, watched it, and felt I wasted precious internet data. I'm on an unlimited plan.

>Avatar: LOK >= TLA, but both are only decent at best

DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE, YOU LITERAL AUTISTIC FUCKING VERMIN PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!
IM VERY FUCKING SERIOUS, ASSWIPE CUNT!!!!

Not much, mostly pissed off at the fucking shittaste of my fellow anons here.

(You)

Well, you're a fat pedophile what did you expect?

low quality bait.

For you.

Im not a pedo if they consent first. Nice reaction image by the way.

>Being this mad at an idiotic post on Sup Forums that may or may not be trolling
>Using this many exclamation points

lol (You)
Should've waited for the 4th one. Ya blew it.

Zootopia is overrated as fuck. The story is rushed, the plot-twist of the vice-mayor being the main villain makes absolutely no sense and the idea of foxes being unreliable has no satisfactory conclusion, as you don't see, the elephants for instance, changing their ways of treating foxes, and the idea of small animals being opressed makes little sense, has mr. big and the hamsters (i think the small pets in suits are hamsters) seems to be pretty influent and powerful.

also, the characters are generic and blank. judy is the generic strong woman, nick is the generic charming conman, bogo is the generic jerk boss, etc, etc.

>I hope you're baiting

Anthropomorfic animals and even just talking animals should be banned from animation

Good lord you went from low quality to garbage. These are the last (You)s you're getting from me. Buh-bye.

I enjoy TTG and the New PPG unironically.

Agree with TTG, but nuPPG is le shit.

Captain America is a hypocrite, a douche, and back stabbing friend
What he stood for when he was created and what he stands for now, even before civil war, is nowhere the same anymore
Captain America cannot stand a chance against half the people in civil war let alone all of them at once
His relationship with Bucky is fucked up

The MCU have stories and characters far better than 99% of comic books

To be honest, I definitely rate PPG lower than TTG, but it still alright. Not subtle or nuanced, but it alright. An accurate portrayal of my opinion on it would be this: youtube.com/watch?v=fUGbih5ciic

Thank you. Stay the fuck out pedo greg.

Jack Kirby has shit paneling