I don't find this little nigglet the slightest bit funny, but I will absolutely give him props on this one. gg Kev

I don't find this little nigglet the slightest bit funny, but I will absolutely give him props on this one. gg Kev.

>I'll give him props for not making fun of le god emperor and disagreeing with my opinion xD
Like he needs your props, faggot. Go back to Sup Forums.

Makes sense. Alienating your audience is only something you have to worry about if you're a no-talent hack. If he were actually funny, people would watch him regardless.

LE BASED BLACK MAN

Its bait u sperge

Nothing I said indicated I was a Trump supporter you fucking dumb libtard. You people refuse to stop embarrassing yourself.

We do actually love him

t: Sup Forums

Why? Trump's a buffoon and a liar. He should be made fun of.

It's the Michael Jordan argument.

"Republicans buy shoes too"

Makes sense. He makes heaps of money making shit movies, why would he bother fucking that up by getting all political about covfefe covfefe covfefe

Ya finna fucking dweebs talking about this shit again?

He is a uncle tom like Wayne Brady

Most of his audience are white people(trump supporters(

honorary white

I don't give two shits about Trump, people can rip into him for all I care. But Kevin Hart is a smart man, taking shots at Trump is cheap and boring comedy.

Go to bed, Bill

Reply to this post if you voted Trump.

>cheap and boring comedy.

So Kevin Hart?

>giving props for pandering and self-censorship because he panders to your side
Pathetic.

Not taking shots at the retard because it's cheap and boring would be a good reason. Not doing it because it can piss off other idiots is embarrassing.

It's an intelligent business decision though since the guy who find him funny probably aren't too opposed to the cheeto man.

I'm sick of "edgy" comedians with their "political" material. Its so overused nowadays. Its become all fashionable to support some political team. I mean, vote for whoever you want at the elections, but its fucking annoying hearing people bitching day in day out about Bush/Obama/Trump, and it just seems to get worse every year with the echo chamber that is social media. You get rabid fans cheering on their celebrity idols for voicing a poorly thought out opinion on their favorite political team. I'm glad he's not going to be filling his shows with that bullshit.

Ya knuckleheaded cucks should finna have sex

Fuck off, Kevin.

What you mean?

AND he knocked out Phil Helmuth

What a guy

I voted Trump and I regret it

The salt is overflowing.

Ding dong diddly seethin

BASED FUCKING DEANCHAD IS BACK

Ya ding dong diddly right I am finna back and I am here to take all of Sup Forums by storm and if ya not finna down with that then i just got two finna words for ya

YA SEETHING
*drops mic*

*hits ya with the dirty deeds so fast so quick*

"i copy chris rock for money, and i'll never say anything controversial cause that might lose me fans aka money"

and you're saying he gains tons of respect for that?

kevin hart would be the definition of a tool if nick canon didn't exist to be a bigger one.

The ultra pc right wing is silencing everybody. Disgusting

He's based and smart.

This.

I'm finna bout to silence ya with a dirty deeds

Kys ya fumbling mumbling bumbling stumbling doofus

>/pol likes niggers

Wew lad,kys

No but ya wife does

BASED BLACK MANLET

Makes sense, stay of of politics and try to be funny. It just common fucking sense. If you are smart the only political stuff you do is raise money for cancer research or some other non-offensive thing.

I think Trumps a idiot, but if I was a actor I wouldn't talk about him.

Is that what ya wife screams out in bed while ya doofus self is sitting in the corner?

This. I'm starting to wonder if this wasn't a sleazy ploy by the Dem's to plant a jackass in the Whitehouse. Most people are already so sick of hearing about this crap, they'll avoid voting Republican again.I mean, think about it, Bush being a retard got us stuck with a nigger for two terms. In those two terms he managed to accomplish a lot for the liberal agenda. So, it's logical to assume if they can plant an actor in office who will purposely act like a retard, they'll win big time next election. This also serves to keep the Republicans so busy with the chaos, they fail to accomplish anything. I don't think it's too far fetched. Politics is a business now.

But filtered faggot

Gain height ya lil dweeb

^ SEETHING

Whats the matter? Ya lil dorks scared of me?

t. Triggered alt-rightist

Huh?

>chooses not to shit on Trump
>the liberals are already shitting on him for choosing not to
Really activates your almonds.

Patrice would have kicked his ass for saing shit like that

UNCLE TOM COON NIGGA

Quiet ya nerd this is my thread now
DO YA WANT ME TO PUT YA FINNAFUCKING LIGHTS OUT YA FUCKING QUEER

Reminder that Dean Ambrose never drew a single dime and nearly killed WWE during his championship reign.

not him but Im a right leaning centrist who didnt vote for trump and im sick of all these anti-T jokes and insults

>heh good, celebrities shouldn't voice their opinions about politics
>now excuse me as I vote for long-time celebrity Donald Trump

That's just not true

HE'S BEEN DOMESTICATED, WON4T HARM THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM SHIT

LMAO Why Trumplet?

he's been doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. Hes ruining the environment, destroying foreign alliances and kicking out immigrants these are all things he explicitly SAID he would do, wft can you possibly regret?

You should.

Calm down

this

Why don't you Trump obsessed faggots stay at /r/le_donald? Why do you come to TV? Nobody cares about you or your daddy.

>t. larping leftards

>trolled by your own

Yeah it is. He's also a socially challenged retard.

Why is Sup Forums anti-Trump now

Based Dean humiliated Stevetty so badly that he quit doing the show

>I don't find this little nigglet the slightest bit funny, but I will absolutely give him props on this one
lol great job kevin, this is the segment of people you're appealing to with this latest pr move

The real question is why was Sup Forums pro-Trump in the first place?

i watched his stand up on netflix
dude is funny

Replacement Migration is the funniest thing ever to happen to Europe I'm glad Drumpf saw through that. Corporations have too much power in every single western gov.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yes but when they do that all they are saying is "come on nigga you know I'm a democrat but muh hustle nigga you gots ta respek"

i dont care if morons ironic or ironically posts DRUMPF

win is still win

Memes.

ISIS isn't using fighter jets and missiles against us

>Drumpf
*tips fedora*

Ya he finna appealing to based chads like me and not nerds like you

>SEETHING demoshits

No, that's not bait. I'm not a fan, either, but this is a smart move on his part.

Please be ironic please be ironic please be ironic

He is doing an amazing job, actually.

except they L I T E R A L L Y do use US javelin missile launchers that were given to "moderate syrian rebels" aka them against US troops

>please be white please be white please be white
cringe

policeman=Sup Forums
fat lady=lefty posters
half black mutant kid=reddit

heh, triggered snowflake trump bigot? special snowflake, wheres your racist sexist bigot daddy now? drumpf is finished, covfefe. follow my verified twitter @BuzzfeedMike

real talk why do you guys regret for voting for him

>please be Muslim please be Muslim please be Muslim
>saying cringe
Wow could you out yourself more as a nu-fag plebbitor.

I ain't no ding dong diddly redditor ya anus, I'm a finna alpha chad and ya just a cuck

Yeah Trump sure is winning

So? The VC and NVA used US surplus from WWII. You can't keep track of every weapon.

Unlike you, oof btfo

specifically arming jihadists isn't the same as selling weapons to SA

Back to Sup Forums ya nerds

KEK

Given how SA is the bigger supporter of jihadists, it kinda is.

It wouldn't have been worth it. Throwing the presidency when there's a critical supreme court spot to fill isn't going to be made up for next election.

Your life isnt worth living
oof btfo

Hahaha pathetic

Was this your first election cycle?

Of course he doesn't want to alienate his audience, he's making shit loads of money off of those people.

If you think this is anything other than pure pragmatism, you're a fool.

Is this your first menstrual cycle
oof btfo