Why does this guy piss me off so much? I don't quite get it. Something about him aggravates me

Why does this guy piss me off so much? I don't quite get it. Something about him aggravates me.

Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of any youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U451kQ_4Qww
youtube.com/user/Velosostar
youtube.com/watch?v=b7uQplp7o30
oddshot.tv/s/PXSkLX
youtube.com/watch?v=ElKIiwNqpxQ
twitter.com/boogie2988/status/776703781891215360
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4237034/
youtube.com/watch?v=0SpVo87YTRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

punchable face combined with a punchable voice

He always came off as that faggot in school who acted like he knew everything, and would correct people at any given opportunity, even if he wasn't involved in the conversation.

he has a pretty obnoxious face, but he seems like a decent guy.

if he shaved his head he'd look like Sid from Toy Story

Probably a combination of the voice, the stupid youtube - ultra-quick cut between every word - editing and the general douche vibe.

I really loath most "ASMR" people That weeb who does the k-pop dance videos that everyone on here collectively jerks off over, annoys the hell out of me.

creepy as fuck eyes, crossed with creepy as fuck mouth.

l ron hubbard has the creepiest mouth though.

youtube.com/watch?v=U451kQ_4Qww

I have a deep hatred for British vloggers, and this is coming from a fellow bong.

Same. I haven't come across many, thankfully, but those that I have are the absolute worst kind of shit-stain.

No idea who he is but anyone doing this faggot facial expression I don't like

The guy who does the H3H3 channel annoys me. I don't know how popular that channel is here, but fuck that guy.

>Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of any youtubers?
Every single gaming channel on the entire website.

think there is something about the 'jump-cut' thing that notably pisses people off in general, even though they made perfect sense in a time when youtube had a 10min limit

Is it because he's jewish?

racist fuck

He's Italian, not Jewish.

I'm still not sure how that channel is popular. Didn't it start as an MDE imitation? Who is their audience? Certainly not MDE fans.

this

why not just a vague smile or something?

What are some examples of Brit vloggers?

nice lads, real nice.

jontron has an incredibly punchable face. he looks like that annoying fat fuck from the wall in GOT

KaptainKristian

Most "video essayists" are the drizzling shits, but he's the absolute worst of the more well known ones.

They all deserve punching. That fat bearded Brit fuck especially, Jesus Christ what a shitter

Same here. This guy is a smug fuck.

youtube.com/user/Velosostar

that jellybean chick? I don't hate her, but yeah the attentionwhoring is real

I have no idea how this guy has even a single followers. His videos are absolute wankery and you can tell he'd be the most vile, horrid person to be around IRL.

Can guarantee he's one of those faggots who goes to restaurants and doesn't even acknowledge the wait staff or say thanks/please for anything, like the world owes him something.

How the hell did Scarce get 3 million subscribers? He's so boring and dry, how can you talk about YouTube gossip like that?

this

i hate his fucking face too OP

careful bro hes been lifting weights

I liked some of his videos but lately all he does is post videos of him hanging out with rich celebrities and crying that YouTube isn't giving him enough money.

I have a pretty visceral hatred for any Fine Bros related content.

I hate him based solely on him putting out clickbait videos that keep showing up on my recommended for some fucking reason.

Its his hair I think, he's one of those thinning babies who puts "hair dust" on his hair to look thicker. You can sew it in the rogan podcast.

This fat fucking bastard. Completely manipulates his retarded fans and they eat it all up like he eats burgers

I can't wait for the inevitable 'career change' where Hila is stripped naked and gangbanged while Ethan watches crying since they no longer make enough revenue from ads.

I'm pretty sure he is a champion of nurgle

Dude yes I hate this guy
Spot on

what's his schtick, other than being fat, is he a vlogger, gamer, """creative"""""?

What's nurgle, user?

Literally being obese. He's vlogger with VERY shallow game and film (capeshit only) reviews and news. The only 'creative' work he produces is his shitty and unfunny 'Francis sketches' where he pretends to be a manchild neckbeard (basically himself but with a temper and a lisp)

His fans love him because he pretends he's this super honest and genuine guy when he's just playing to their sympathies the entire time (muh childhood abuse etc.) Always dieting but fails constantly (lost literally 8lb in 6 years and was proud) but he's getting surgery soon so he might not die quite as soon but we'll see.

>lost literally 8lb in 6 years and was proud
lol
As someone who has recently lost a lot of weight, let me tell you, losing weight is easy, you just have to have the mental discipline to see it through. This fat fuck obviously doesn't have it if he's proud to lose 8lbs in 6 years. For someone of his level of obesity his body will quite happily drop those pounds pretty quickly if he changes his routine just a little. He obviously hasn't done this.

Markiplier. I know he's not a bad person or anything. But the way he talks and he just... overall rubs me the wrong way.

This
Fucking
Dude

Fuck I forgot about him. The only youtuber I genuinely hate. He should be locked up somewhere, let alone allowed to broadcast his sociopathy across the internet to pre-teen girls.

He seems obnoxious but I'm glad that he delivers his news with as little bias as he can

Guy lost his mind completely as of late due to the ad thing. All his channels are dead and averaging like 50k views a month barely and he keeps ending and bringing back the same channels for extra views as well as creating new channels for gaming that also failed. Plus the dude has been talking shit on twitter about terrorist attacks making fun of dead kids. Guys a loon doing anything for views or for some channel like Idubbz, Leafy, Keem, or any one to acknowledge him.

Others have said it, I'll repeat it: he's effeminate.

I think it bothers people that he's not allied clearly with one side or the other. He's as quick to call out racists as he is the mental retardation of SJWs. Because of this, especially around here, people don't have a baked in response to him and that in itself is triggering.

He is kind of a smug piece of shit, though. Best thing he ever did was introduce me the talents of Lee Newton
youtube.com/watch?v=b7uQplp7o30

who?

>Why does this guy piss me off so much?
Because you're an easily triggered loser in life, just like most of this thread
>Does anyone else have an irrational hatred of any youtubers?
No, because I don't watch/follow things I don't like

Taylor Swift, taking a picture with some random fan of hers

He acts very "superior", as if he knew everything. Also: The typical US Talkshow host gesturing, mannerisms and way of talking. It comes across very dishonest. A very big no-no are the youtube thumbnails where he shows his usual shock / arrogance / smug etc. emotions. This looks very staged.

he tries too hard to stay in the middle of everything, never taking a stance unless its about "muh children" or something similarly easy.

>No, because I don't watch/follow things I don't like
it really is that simple. Retards will watch what they want. You don't have to watch what they watch just to have an opinion. Having no opinion at all is perfectly fine.

Was Kim Jong un our guy?

oddshot.tv/s/PXSkLX

I saw a couple of Neistats vids, and I still don't know what he is about. Its just a dude skateboarding and showing off his expensive drone equipment. On top of that he is very ugly, that nose is offensive. His political rant to get ppl to vote for Clinton was disgraceful. I like my YT "content creators" to stay out of fucking politics.

It's unfortunate. He has a good sense of how to put the video together. Mechanically they're some of the best single content creator videos but the actual contents of them are garbage. He would be a great off camera person for someone who wasn't a shitbird.

He did a video once with Ethan Klein [h3h3], and you could just tell that they were not really on good terms. Ethan was literally like "talk for yourself, dude" .Neistat was so full of himself, he could not understand that not everyone shares his (political) views. Not good. This was hard to watch.

Pretty much all of the members of what was the "atheist community" about 8 years ago. You'll know them if you were there.

>middle of everything
Yeah, he is careful not to take any sides. This costs him subscribers, and he knows this. The result is simply very bland and unoffensive content, which just looks like political or social commenting, but really is not.

>Hebe3Hebe3 and Caseyneistat
Holy fuck that must've been awful.

I literally have no idea who this guy is

youtube.com/watch?v=ElKIiwNqpxQ

The only H3 videos that are even remotely interesting are the ones with Post Malone. That greasy mother fucker makes for interesting entertainment

>now people on the right side of the spectrum are saying X and people on the left side are saying Y
>But what I personally believe is somewhere in the middle of X and Y, you see both sides are right and wrong in different ways. Personally, I think it's all about the dialogue here on Phillip DeFranco show.
>But HEY thats just my opinion, I really want to here what you guys think
I hate fence sitting fags like him infinitely more than I hate any extremist

>Post Malone
Whats the deal with his weird haircut? The man looks like a car accident. Is this some "white cornrows gone bad" thing?

It's the trailer park aesthetic. I guess he just doesn't give a shit.

Post Malone actually has a personality. Ethans just a neurotic jew that parrots the ' funny internet humor' du jour

What does this ugly fuck even do?

ITs his douchebag voice combined with the unnecessary nature of his content. He just reads news stories and gives you common sense opinions of them.

He is the personified "smug balanced view" guy.
I'd love him to break character by accident and being a total racist or weird extremist.

why is this guy a thing still? he made 1 video how many years ago?

>wearing a Pokémon shirt for your high school yearbook picture

He looks like one of the fucking Monstars.

Agree completely but Boogie is worse
twitter.com/boogie2988/status/776703781891215360
How the fuck can you be neutral in almost all things?

Because he isn't genuine. At the very least his personality has evolved to occupy that "unbiased centrist who has no opinions on anything halfway controversial" position which is needed to create a marketable brand/personality.

Thats what happens when your main reason to live is eating and gaming. But foremost eating. He does not care about anything else. I seriously doubt he leaves his house or his room that often.

>says that Idubbbz is a racist because he says nigger
>says that sometimes it's okay to say nigga, but saying nigger is automatically racist

Wut

True. I know I'm posting on Sup Forums and that, but it's no surprise that he has absolutely zero convictions when he has little to no experience of the outside world.

Plus he thinks being neutral as fuck will give him as many subscribers as possible, which has worked out for him since his fans are retarded and think his cowardice to pick a side on anything makes him some kind of wise guru when he's just a fat pussy.

I met the guy back in 2007, before the shitbrothers put a price tag on everything.

He's a dick.

Get off Sup Forums Normie scum

>I like my YT "content creators" to stay out of fucking politics.

>person does something left wing
>"person needs to stay out of politics"
>person does something right wing
>"haha person is sooo based"

autism

reddit detected

the only good and intelligent vloger I have ever seen is styxhammer666

no edits or cuts, just 10-15 minute long videos of him talking about stuff from a centrist point of view

I don't know he seems to do what he does ok.

He's too fucking stupid to form any cogent opinion ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4237034/ and too lazy to invest any interest in politics as long as long as the tax payer his paying for his insulin and weightless surgery

who here /beautifulbastard/?

>to stupid to afford weightless surgery

>Man Cave

Cringy. Who in their right mind hangs this on their walls.

>Brit
These guys are alright?
youtube.com/watch?v=0SpVo87YTRQ

i think it's part of the character he does. i remember seeing a photo of some other dumb shit he has on his wall.

No. They are like those russian kids endangering their lives for nothing.

This fucker is literally Dennis Reynolds irl.

In fact, hes probably worse since Dennis unJUST himself, has a few "decent" friends, and still somewhere on earth.

Onision is fucking crazy. His books are like going down a rabbithole to an attractive Chris Chan. I kid you not.

> I dont like YouTubers shilling for Clinton or other politicians because they don't know shit about politics and should not rally their userbase to vote for candidate xy
> I'm apparently a right wing nazi now

Come on. Get outta here.

Right wing youtubers are fucking faggots though.

Phil isn't an SJW, but isn't a Trump dicksucker as well. I would rather have someone level headed and not shit out MISOGYNY or KEK anytime someone doesn't agree with him.

Alpha omega whatever
The manlet with the long hair that thinks he's metal by swearing and yelling into a camera about video games.
>the cringey metal kid in high school
I wish every YouTuber gets aids

I hate how clickbait-y he makes his videos, but Phillip DeFranco is one of the few "serious" YouTubers who's opinion I can respect. He's proven time and time again that he doesn't take sides, and will call out all sides of the spectrum equally if they're in the wrong.

What even happened to his channel? He just disappeared apart from Twitter for some reason. Heard his kid died but I think that's bullshit.
Just checked his channel now, and he uploaded his first video in 5 months 2 hours ago, strange coincidence.

I have an irrational hatred of everything that doesn't make me money or suck my genitals