Hospital employee arrested for impregnating 26 women in coma

>Hospital employee arrested for impregnating 26 women in coma

worldnewsdailyreport.com/hospital-employee-arrested-for-impregnating-26-women-in-coma/

could he possibly be /ourguy/ ?

based

Reminds me of the time that sperm bank accidentally gave out a single retarded black man's DNA to like 200 women instead of the correct donors.

nice """"source"""" you got there, kiddo

He was living the dream for a while, but now he must pay the price

Look at that fat disgusting subhuman fuck. I literally hope he dies

It's a parody website you dummy

(((Accidentally))).

our guy

>My name's Juan, and I'm here to cum

this is litearally the best way to increase your evolutionary fitness

>worldnewsdailyreport.com

His car was sold at a police auction recently.

>people in coma
>living the dream
Was this comment kino?

Actually it's
>My name is Juan and I like to fiesta

was his name Buck?

Can someone explain to me why these roasties didn't deserve to get impregnated by homo habilis here? He did what any alpha male would do if he was physically dominant and all women let alpha males do what they want to them.

He should be prosecuted for shoving his ass into people's faces tho, not cool. If there was any justice in the world he'd get his bare ass spanked cherry red in public (or as red as darky can get) then be forced to ingest his own faeces. After that he is free to go, move to Alaska and work on the oil, whatever, better than feeding and sheltering him in a hotel-jail for years, but he must receive a painful punishment.

It is a shame no one cares about justice. People are so immoral. We need a genocide one day, a big one.

My name's Juan, I'm here to cum, cause at this fiesta, in your coma siesta, I'm gonna molest ya.

>the people you fuck can't talk
literal dream

Turn your monitor back on, user.

nice website m8

that was fake m8

What a playa

this is true though. Just the picture is fake

GF IN A COMA I KNOW I KNOW IT'S SERIOUS

Reminder that the Moz is literally /ourhomo/