You wanna know how I got these delegates?

You wanna know how I got these delegates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc
vocaroo.com/i/s1kTAHkERytx
youtu.be/v1pBaAd-uIQ?list=LLa-NqKPR_SgYCm-HOR-0XAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Top Kek!

>dahnald! Why so serious?

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS
THE DELEGATES, DONALD, NOW

MOM'S

The delegates, Donald. Me and my wife's son are waiting.

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald? For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do. Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald. Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine! Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer. This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

>TED-209: PLEASE GIVE BACK THE DELEGATES. YOU HAVE TWENTY SECONDS TO COMPLY.
>Ted Cruz: I think you'd better do what he says, Mr. Trump.

DAHNALD
IF YOU LET ME TAKE A LOOK AT THOSE DELEGATES....

Look Donald, I'm going to be very angry soon. You won't like me very much when I'm angry Donald.

could someone tell me why ted wants these delegates so vehemently?

i mean, the primary is over. this doesn't make much sense

youtube.com/watch?v=bBmEc8yAv9Q

GIVE ME

MY

DELEGATES

Dahnald

DAHNULD THE DELEGATES!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=A7fA2T0biEc

Don't make me be the bad guy, Dahnald.

vocaroo.com/i/s1kTAHkERytx

yeah how ?

H-hey, D-Donald. What about...
What about g-giving me a c-couple of the, um, d-delegates?

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME DONALD?

DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT MY ENTIRE CAREER DEFENDING AND UPHOLDING THE PRINCIPLES OF THE US CONSTITUTION TO HAVE SOME BLOWHARD BILLIONAIRE POPULIST STAND IN MY WAY WITH EMPTY RHETORIC AND BOMBASTIC FLAIR?

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ME, DONALD.

Ted Cruz: Wake up!, Dahnald & Hillary have taken all of the delegates, Everyone last of them is gone! Even the super delegates!

Bernie Sanders: Uh!?
Ted Cruz: They've become part of them! They can't even die! I just thought the least we could do is put our old differences aside, just this once, and really work together! We owe that to our teammates! Our families, Bernie! Our friends! Look, you've always talked about our delegates, how they're the last of a mighty people. Well, We've lost our delegates, Bernie ! Let's not lose the the presidency too!

Bernie Sanders:Ok fine we'll do it your way Cruz and Fuse !

Imagine there's no delegates
It's easy if you try
No Trump below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the conservatives
Living for today
Aha-ah...

My father was a liberal, and a fiend. One day he comes into the house more cucked than usual, and brings a black man to sleep with my mother. He looks at me and says, "Why so conservative?". I look in horror at the lack of principles based on the Constitution. So he brings the convention to Donald in 2016, and says "Let's put some delegates on that race!"

Some men don't care about money. Some men just want to be principled conservatives, Donald.

The delegates, Dahnald. You didn't think you could escape me this easily. Did you. Dahnald.

Dahnald !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald. You are not prepared for the presidency.

WHO IS THE REAL GOD EMPEROR HERE DAHNULD?

GIVE ME BACK MY DELEGATES!

Oy vey. The overton window, Hillary. Hand it over.

Where is the anime version?

I feel like I'm hella late, but could someone explain this delegates meme to me?

The DeleD Eht.

leel

uderrated

Spain. This is silly. The country, please.

It isn't going to cleanse itself.

It would be a shame if you didn't get to me in time.

The day I ran for President, I became a candidate. And candidates get delegates. I WANT MY FUCKING DELEGATES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuckled

Tell me Dahnald. Do you bleed?

Maybe, yeah maybe
sure i bleed

Hey ratshit my father sends his regards.

Danhald, I...

>"Why so conservative?"
keked

Is this image unedited and real? holy fuck kek

One of Cruz's minions.

Why don't you preorder this Fallout 4 copy, Dahnald? Only 59.99 delegates for you

3 pizzas with extra delagtes for Donald J. Trump, is that you?

Never take delegates from me or my wife's son ever again, Dahnald.

It's not about the delegates, it's about sending a message

Delegaaaaaaates, come out and playyyyayyyyy.

Doot doot.

From the delegates to the grave. Your grave, Dahnald.

youtu.be/v1pBaAd-uIQ?list=LLa-NqKPR_SgYCm-HOR-0XAw

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

someone post the hillary one

now dahnald.... giv eme the delegates... or i'll have to go... even further beyond

HILLARY

JUST HAND OVER THE DELEGATES AND WE WON'T HAVE ANY TROUBLE

I'LL RIP YOUR DELEGATES OFF AND SHIT DOWN YOUR CAMPAIGN

I'll rid this world of pointless wars Dahnald.
Now hand them over.

Trump is already the candidate. You can have them now

Hand them over, Dahnald. Or else things might get... Messy. *unsheathes katana*

this is my favourite meme of 2016, even better than ill bill

>still loses to hillbot 5000

That's it, I'm out

Y'all know who it is!

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks,
Hilldog's got an ass but she took too many dicks,
Now she hungry for more, hungry for power,
Prayin' to Moloch won't help, neither the kids Bill's deflowered,
Now she's got media spinmeisters shillin' twenty-four-sev-on,
Pass me the delegates and I'll give the bitch somethin' to spin on,

They say Hilldog's got this, that she's an election rigga,
But Cruz's comin' at ya to put the dog down, nigga,
From the Cal-ga-ry to the RNC,
Vote with your conscience, vote for me,
Bill ain't the only one hard for coworker brunettes,
Thanks for passin' the mic, Don, now pass da delegates!

DELEGATES OVERWHELMING

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the delegates no longer existed. They had somehow been taken by Donald and along with them my hopes for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Barron Trump possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my human state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the delegates alive and well, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The priesthood told me one other thing, once I possessed the delegates, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking?

Donald, I've rolled up my sleeves. You don't want me to unbutton. Save yourself while you can and deliver me those delicious delegates

This thread is bad for my sides.

Nice juicy delegates.

Kek

WHICH DELEGATE WAS IT DAHNALL?

Mine too

>delicious delegates
Lol

Hey Donald, Ol buddy , Ol pal. Can you come here for a moment please? Donald! I want to show you something! Just come here right now please! After I'm done showing you, maybe you could show me some of those delectable delegates

HAND THEM OVER OR ELSE

Dahnalld! Please I need these damn delegates

I've tried to do this the nice way, give me those delegates or I will crush you donald.

Donald you don't understand! I needed those delegates! What the fuck else do I have? Ive got a but ugly evil cunty wife, Ive got my dad who killed JFK, and my shitty canuck passport and a trailer near the Calgary flames practice facility. Please Donald, the delegates for christ sakes! I'm getting angry

lol good one

The delegates are in my balls, Ted.

fuck I just can't get enough of these threads, I know what I'm expecting yet they still make me laugh every time

Hitler. This is silly. My whole family, please.

Sombody needs to make a wojak Ted cruz meme

>tfw no delegates

I am disappointed in you, Donald. I'm very disappointed. Re-electing myself was the first trick I learned. It didn't kill Romney's political career. Did you really think it would kill mine? I have swam across the Gulf of Mexico to reach Canada. I have witnessed political debates so verbal and so censored, they hardly can be said to have occurred at all. But you, Donald, you're just a man. And the world's smartest man poses no more threat to me than does its smartest rat.

My sides, Ted. Will you please return them.

Donald, this is the last time I'm going to ask.

Hand over the smellegates!

The snailegates, Dahnald.

Donald, please...

I... I need the delegates to live...