How will it end? Who will take the Iron Throne?

How will it end? Who will take the Iron Throne?

It's gotta be Khaleesi, right? With Jon as her right hand and Tyrion killing Cersei?

Jaime kills Cersei and dies almost immediately after. Khaleesi wins. The ice zombies are dispatched fairly easily but some important characters die in the process.

imo jaime will be the one to kill cersei. full circle shit. she'll put wildfire everywhere and threaten to torch it as dany approaches the city. he will see that she's become targeryen-level crazy and put her down.

>Jaime kills Cersei
Why? How?

I don't see it desu. Far more likely Tyrion will kill her.

It's going to turn into a Republic. Dany is going to die sacrificing herself to defeat the Ice king. Then Jon is going to ascend the throne only to destroy it and usher in a new era of the republic.

jamie kills cersei when he sees the reflection of the mad king in her. he and brienne fuck. the end

all the men are dead and all the women on the show form some dyke coalition to rule

Jaime's obviously the little brother going to kill Cersei. It's been telegraphed as Tyrion so obviously that it's going to be Jaime.
>die by the hands of her younger brother
>assumes its tyrion
>she's also a few minutes older than Jaime
It'll be him.

As far as the Iron Throne goes... man, I really want it to be Littlefinger but it won't be. I'd think that Martin might end it with Snow and Khaleesi hooking up, because it's considered pretty standard for the Targaryens to hook up with cousins and uncles/aunts. It'd be an effort for the show to pull that off, though, so they might take advantage of the fact that their ending will come out first and make up something different.

>jamie kills cersei
What are you basing this on? Y'all sound pretty convinced. Has somebody been memeing this in the GOT generals?

That's basically Cersei's whole arc - she gets super paranoid over this prophecy from her childhood and ends up misinterpreting every part of it. She thought Margaery was the younger more beautiful queen (wrong) and she thinks Tyrion is the younger brother who will kill her (probably also wrong).

Also, they've been hinting a Jaime redemption for a long time via his experiences with Brienne and this would enable that to happen.

Plus GRRM loves tweests and Tyrion killing Cersei is more predictable.

No, it's just obvious for anyone who's read the books. Cersei has recurring nightmares about a witch telling her that her little brother is going to get her, and she's convinced over five books that it's Tyrion. At no point does she even consider her other little brother, who is slowly drifting apart from her and becoming frightened of the person she's becoming.

Bean becomes the new zombie king but a peaceful one and leads the zombies back to candy land

Salsa becomes the strong independent queen of the north who don't need no man and no other character brings up the point that she will have no heirs and this will clearly create another succession crisis down the line, this is never resolved by the end of the show

Arseya goes around assassinating people, ends up killing Jaime, becomes salsa and or kelly c's master of whispers or whatever bullshit who cares

Jon Snow sacrifices himself nobly to make some point or do some bullshit to help Kelly win the war or convince bean to take his zombies away or whatever, leaving us to wonder what the point was of him being resurrected in the first place, this is never resolved

Khaleesi wins the iron throne and becomes the queen of the middle and bff with Salsa and puts the sand snakes on the throne in the south and all of westeros is ruled by BFF syster queens, again there is a question of succession because Kelly is sterile and Salsa hates men but again this is neither brought up nor resolved

Tyrion remains hand of the queen and probably lands some hot bitch

Everybody else is killed for ratings as soon as they become a dangling plot point

Ah ok, I haven't read the books.

Daym.

it's been foreshadowed over and over and over. In the books he's already plotting to kill her. in the shows, when he sees her ascend the iron throne, he's already disenfranchised by her and gives her the look to kill her.

Jamie is going to be redeemed and will go marry Brianne

seems like the logical conclusion to me, puts it pretty well.
>tyrion runs into throneroom during battle of kings landing
>sees jamie sitting on the throne lamenting over killing his sister
>tyrion tells dany not to kill jamie and gets to be hand of the king again
>jamie fucks off to rule castle black
>brienne either has some love scene with jamie or becomes head of the kings guard
>gurlz rule

spin off series about jaimie as leader of the knight's watch would be kino, ignoring all canon for a sec

One of the big three (Jon Danny, Tyrion) will die. Jamie will kill Cersie.

Jaime was born just after her. He's the younger brother and 'valonquar' or whatever dumb made-up word it was. All of Mag's other predictions came true. Do they include that in the show at all? I want to see me some flashback Cersei.

spinoff about jaime, bronn, and tyrion riding off to have bro adventures

>maybe sandor could go too

Honestly Ceresi deserves the win. I want Khaleesi to be assassinated by Arya, and John to submit to Ceresi's rule. It would be so deliciously unexpected and a whole lot of shit to happen to basically have nothing change.

joining the knights watch right after the others were btfo for the next few millennia seems redundant

this, the bants and dry quips would be beautiful

>tfw write castle black instead of casterly rock

How will the books end though

Jon goes north
Dannys dragons come to save them
One of the dragons gets taken
Danny and Jon bone down south
Jaime kills Cersei when she tries to flank Danny's army
They destroy the Wights
Jaime lets them into Kings Landing
Exiled to Saphire island with Brienne
Bran rules Winterfell
Sansa marries Sweet Robin
Arya is revealed to be the Waif

>It's gotta be Khaleesi, right?
Nope.

>john will fall in love with her
>she goes targaryen in the membrane
>john has to kill her with longclaw
>longclaw bursts into flames and becomes lightbringer
>he kills the night king with it
>dies in battle, sansa becomes queen of the second kingdoms a la Elizabeth I

SCREENCAP THIS

Yara is the queen of the Sapphire islands
Theon kills Euron but also dies saving Yara

>Jaime was born just after her. He's the younger brother

Neeeh, in twins birth usually the older is consdiered to be the one who borns last

Sarcasm or low IQ?

>jaime kills cersei
>jaime is actually azor ahai as noted by how many times they mention his hand being cold in the series, and that AA is supposed to have a burning hand
>Branden is actually the white walker leader we see, because he "flies" through time and tries to figure out how to beat them and in the process helps build the wall, builds winterfell, then goes to the beginning. in the scene he sees the children making the first WW he is in the exact same position when he wakes up and leaf looks at him weirdly
>Jon travels north with the greatest warriors in the world in order to kill whatever's important in the land of always winter
>Jaime ends up killing Bran and creates a paradox where Bran can't go back in time if he's dead, but he already did, so the world just explodes

Umm the point of the series is that nobody wins, the real victory is understanding war is awful and becoming pacifists, that is the true ending of the series, when our characters understand the problems of war and the horrors it brings.

that's what people think, but even george isn't as shit a person as to ruin 20 years of work with "lol war is bad mmmkay everyone dies"

>How will it end?

Trump becomes president.

Not even memeing, by Roman law the first to be born is the firstborn but after the fall of the empire the habit became to consider the second (or 3rd or whatever) born to be the oldest because it was thought it was the first to be conceived.
Not talking scientific, just middle ages usage

this

He's a fucking vietnam hippie and has written other stories where the ending is exactly "war is bad lets stop doing war"

>he thinks the series is a fantasy series
>he doesn't know that game of thrones is science fiction

Ha Ha Ha
*smiling sweet robin image*

>How will it end
Not soon enough.

>not the deaths of everyone and birth of democracy

kys

It will end in disappointment.
Both the show and the books.

Dany ends up winning because GRRM's still not over Hilary losing.

Cersei is not killed, instead she gets sent to the wall and eventually becomes the first LC of the Nu Nights Watch.

You thought crooked Hillary was a better option?

Do you even read?

Its in the 5th Season, I think honestly the first scene of the first episode shows Maggie the Frog/young Cersei and Cersei's prophecy.

enjoy getting drafted & killed by koreans

Death will win

Death always wins

Check em

witnessed

dub

Cause everyone can smell the fatmans ebin twists from a mile away

The real question at the end will be "Who will pay the taxes?"

Roman law means nothing here. The last to come out is the oldest in our society.

youngest*

The real question is, why do I care? Every character I liked is dead. I dropped the show already and hated the books.

>watching game of thrones

why? The books are much better

>discussing game of thrones
Guess which one. Id bet on low iq if you enjoy this show

LORD WYMAN "SNEAKY FAT MAN" MANDERLY WILL TAKE THE IRON THRONE

I bet Arya is the one who kills Littlefinger as well

And for ratings, the last few episodes will be a total blood bath, killing off tons of characters

This would be a truly unexpected twist, and a great ending

Why are you on Sup Forums then?