Just got back from seeing it

This is unironically the best superhero film since 1989 Batman.

yeah I enjoyed it a lot too

was it fucking good?

It was okay. It was really only okay though. Nothing more nothing less. The entire Christian bale batsman series was better

>calls WW best superhero movie
>compares it to Batman 89
Both are shit.

Sup shill

Bale's Batman is overrated even though BB > TDK.

Unfortunately the movie is mediocre and that why no one will be talking about it in a month

Finally someone acknowledges 1989 Batman!

Spidey 2 and TDK were breddy good though

It's fun, the overuse of slowmo was some bullshit but it's comfy WWI era stuff.
Also it did the whole 'villain behind the scenes' thing correctly

Do you agree with BB>ww?

>Spidey 2 and TDK
This. Certified capekino

>This is unironically the best superhero film since 1989 Batman.
>since 1989 Batman.

>Spiderman 2
>X2
>Dark Knight
>Unbreakable
>Logan
>HULK

nah son

It was meh to okay. Gal is not a good actress, better than BvS and SS at least.

This film is grossly overrated.

>The entire Christian bale batsman series was better

No shot. This movie was just ok and it was leagues ahead of Nolanshit. It was competently directed and had an endearing cast for one.

I liked it at the time but honestly it's hard to rewatch. Not nearly as good as I remember. I think later superhero movies changed my perspective, since I think they're much better done now overall.

Bullshit. Off the top of my head, I can name superhero movies post Superman I, II and Batman 1989 that are better than Wonder Woman.

>Batman Returns
>Batman Forever
>Batman Begins
>The Dark Knight
>Superman Returns
>Watchmen
>Blade
>X-Men
>X2
>First Class
>Days of Future Past
>Logan
>Spider-Man
>Spider-Man 2
>Spider-Man 3
>Iron Man
>The First Avenger
>Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>Guardians of the Galaxy

Are all better than fucking Wonder Woman.

I honestly don't get why this is being so well received. Yeah, it's not bad but it's not great either. I don't get it.

>The First Avenger

Come on dude...

>Blade

COME ON DUDE

>Spider-Man 3

Alright, get out.

Steve Rogers is a better protagonist than Diana.

Blade has a better script than Wonder Woman.

Spider-Man 3 is a better movie than Wonder Woman.

I do not fucking get it.

It was literally same shit as MoS and BvS.
Same fucking thing.

Mind you that I enjoyed all three, but why the fuck did this get praised so much...

This movie had the cringiest cgi that i have ever seen in my life.
Its dogshit.

Also gadot cant act and it's ugly as fuck.

>Spiderman 2
Great.
>X2
No.
>TDK
Overrated as fuck.
>Unbreakable
???
>Logan
Overrated as fuck.
>HULK
Are you serious?

MoS was too dark and edgy for a Superman flick, especially an origin story.

BvS would also probably be better received if it had been released after Wonder Woman and the upcoming planned Batman movie. Wonder Woman just kinda shows up because "me too" and the audience just isn't familiar enough with Affleck's Batman for him to share the screen as much as he does. Also, it was way too fucking early for them to pull out the Death of Superman storyline and start the formation of the Justice League.

Suicide Squad had BvS's character development issues but far worse with a really awful plot.

WW was just so well received because it struck the right tone for the hero and was limited in scope enough for the character to breathe and go through some on-screen development without a handful of under-developed heroes also showing up to say "me too".

Honestly as soon as they're on the boat it gets fun. All the London shit was entertaining to watch. Getting the ragtag group together was cool, the beginning of the front was cool.

Basically at the end of the day I had more fun watching all the stuff that wasn't Wonder Woman being a superhero related. Just a girl out of her element being hustled around by a spy was

The first battle when he crashes and lands on the island wasn't bad either.

There's more to come!

What were Ares' motivations ? If he wants to kill all humans to create his utopia why doesn't he just do it himself ?