She is right you know

she is right you know

There's so much wrong with that picture, I don't even want to get into it.

Is she ignoring the fact that Elektra came out the year after Catwoman?

>we want to make shitty capeshit flicks because equality!
Someone tell her about Catwoman and Elektra

yes she is right

yes feminist will blow things like this out of proportion

yes they will misconstrue things in their favor until they can't and the villanize it

no she's not.

>well i guess were done making crap female movies

said no one, unfortunately

don't post this ugly ginger or daily show crap

So they want people to ignore the feminist aspect of the movie when it turns out to be shit, even though that's the main selling point of the movie? You can bet if the movie did well they'd be saying "white men BTFO" and it would be a critical aspect then.

Only people on Sup Forums think the main selling point of the movie is to promote a feminist agenda

Sure. that's why they have women-only screenings.

I liked how she started to make a valid point, then it completely went down the shitter. She is right in that there is a lot of pressure for a female lead to be feminist. They should focus on the same values as any super hero movie should.

Then she just shits on it.

None of you have argued her points, you've just made quips.

of course she's fucking right. as soon as it was announced the SJWs felt like hollywood was finally capitulating to them and giving them muh representation and muh female role model when in reality they're just running out of cape-shits to make

>BvS bombed
>next film is suicide squad where the central audience draw is Harley Quinn and the target demographic is hot topic girls
>next film after that is Wonder Woman

>no one left batman v superman saying "I guess we're done making 'man' movies"
what did she mean by this?

>Joker wasn't an equal draw if not the draw

But Ghostbusters failed

What about ?

Kinda a silver bullet to her and your points.

Also when a female hero does well they might make more.

First point I agree, everyone puts too much pressure on WW, including you guys.\

Her second point about the bad movie is proven wrong by the fact they have made several female driven hero movies including Tankgirl, Electra, Catwoman, and MR Marvel soon.

Third yes men get chances to make movie after movie since they make money. You know the reason they even make these fucking movies, cold hard cash.

And finally yes people did come out of BvS and say they should stop making super hero movies, I mean this place says just that every fucking moment of every fucking day.

Yeah, it's a decent point well made.

On the other hand, it's possible that the vast majority of female led films will continue to suck balls in perpetuity. I guess we'll see.

>I conveniently forget that anything anyone did was bitch like stuck pigs about Joker well before the movie came out and long after it left.

Except Superman and Batman are so popular that even their worst flicks will make a killing in the box office

Yeah, she is right, end the capeshit and to do this, hang all jews producing it.

the Daily Show was at its peak when all of its correspondents were white men

hmm really makes me think

Wonder Woman is a stupid concept. Girls don't dream about being powerful and strong and fighting. A real feminine Wonder Woman would be about being the prettiest girl in town and then manipulating powerful men to do things for you. The true woman's fantasy hero. Like getting your industrialist husband to donate money to the poor or something like that, then you getting to wear a pretty dress to the grand opening and have your picture in the newspaper. Those are women fantasies.

they will get their due punishment

this

Nigger Carrot-Top