Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vYp5H6x26E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jedi easy. They can sense where the xenos are, so their natural camouflage goes out the window

Yeah, but what's he gonna do about all that acid blood?

Xenomorphs easily. Once the Jedi gets surrounded, it's over. If it were the Jedi council vs 100 xenomorphs, then the result may be different.

>Force push acids away while slicing through shit.

Yeah Jedi have this one.

I suppose the Jedi yea but the acid blood might end up wounding or killing him

>implying jedi can't easily dispatch some retarded space bugs

xenofags are the fucking worst

If Jedi's exist then the Xenomorphs can use the force as they should have midichlorines. So Xenomorphs

Wouldn't the Jedi's lightsaber simultaneously cauterize the Xenos' bodies while cutting through it? If so then that should keep the acid blood at bay.

>Xenomorphs can use the force
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>This image exists
The internet is an amazing place

>Jedi Knight
Xenomorphs.
A Jedi Master would be a completely different story.

Jedi, easy. Not even a challenge.

Lightsabers dont cauterize wounds. That's not canon.

Just fucking imagine how absolutely terrifying sith xenomorphs would be.
>Queen pumping out eggs like there's no tomorrow, each egg contains a lightsaber somehow
>Sith xenomorphs bomb a planet with the eggs
>facehuggers plant eggs in the planet's population, xenos burst out, seek their lightsabers
GG, no re, Jedi.

Lightsabers cauterize wounds ya fucking dip.

Show me one instance of blood being spilled from a lightsaber wound in the movies.

Lightsabres don't leave blood. The hot plasma fuses the wound shut as soon as the cut is made.

The bumface guy that loses his arm to Kenobi in the cantina

THE FIRST FUCKING MOVIE DUMBASS

The Phantom Menace didn't have any blood. :^)
The first movie, and then the subsequent movies didn't.
5 > 1, so yes, lightsabers cauterizing wounds is canon.

The only time where you see blood from a limb severed by a lightsaber is when Ben Kenobi cuts off the arm of that alien in the Cantina. Every other scene, there's no blood and the wound is cauterized:
youtube.com/watch?v=8vYp5H6x26E

That said, Xeno acid blood is VERY different from human blood chemically. In fact, you can't cauterize acid when acid itself can be used for cauterization. Therefore the lightsaber can cut through a Xeno, but it wouldn't cauterize the cut.

There'd only be one thing that can stand up to Sith Xenos: Jedi Predators.

They don't show blood after because it's a fucking kids movie and they have to abide by ratings. Disney confirms that all that old canon nerd shit about cauterization is no longer canon. Even TFA shows Kylo bleeding. I challenge you nerds to go look this shit up. THERE IS NO CAUTERIZATION OF WOUNDS.

>Jedi gets jumped by a Facehugger
>Jedi Xenomorph

>a sith zenomorph

IT'S GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

I, too, can become quite aggravated by children's movies.

Kek.

>Sith Aliens vs Jedi Predators

I NEED THIS NOW

>Disney
>TFA
Non-canon.

>what is cauterization

4 billion dollars for Jew Lucas says otherwise.

>cauterizing a cauterizing agent
Yeah, no.

TFA and Rogue One being the worst movies in the franchise tell otherwise.

TFA>prequels

Literally untrue.

Somebody fucking get a hold of Disney and Fox. This NEEDS TO FUCKING HAPPEN.

>Jew Lucas
>not "Jewcas"

No for real. TFA and Rogue One may not be perfect, but they're much better than the prequels. The prequels are literally unwatchable.

>The prequels are literally unwatchable
They literally are not.

Rogue One is a completely pointless movie.
TFA is a fucking abomination of a rehash.

>movie were sith aliens are spreading across the galaxy like a virus taking over worlds
>Jedi Predators are the last line of defense against them and go on a suicide mission to defeat the Queen on their home planet

this shit writes itself!

Seeing as Obi killed a ton of space bugs in AotC and the CW series, gonna give it to Obi.

Obi-Wan wasn't a Jedi Knight in those.

abomination? That would be the phantom menace.

It is canon and the general public says so. A few manchildren whining on Sup Forums won't magically chamge shit.

Maybe, but it has the advantage of not fully being a shameless copy of a previous film in the franchise.

>the general public
The general public is filled with idiots, what's your point?

And it has the disadvantage of fucking Jar Jar Binks.

The Jedi essentially have limited precognition/sixth sense so with an enemy that relies only on physical combat they can dodge everything and the lightsaber would slice up the xeno in one or two slashes.

The only way the xenos stand a chance is if David bred them to be force sensitive or blocked them from the force.

Needs one last touch: Directed by James Cameron.

*Blocks your path*

Jar Jar Binks is in the movie a lot less than you seem to think.
C3PO has more screentime in A New Hope than Jar Jar Binks has in TPM.
But hey, I get it, George Lucas literally raped you as a child.

100 Xenos without direction, only trying to kill indiscriminately? Jedi wins easy

100 Xenos coordinated by a Queen Xeno determined to kill a Jedi? The Jedi is fucked

>TFA better than anything
No way, José

>Jar Jar Binks is in the movie a lot less than you seem to think.

t. stupid asshurt EU nerds

TFA being a copy is why I like it.

Well, Xenos typically hunt in packs and silently stalk and sneak up on their prey. They're pretty cunning for space bugs.

>Those imperial markings
good touch

I don't, and didn't, care for the EU.
>TFA being a copy is why I like it
You're fucking kidding me, right?

Yes, really.
t. watched TPM 2 weeks ago

me on the right

I had no idea Xenos liked to shitpost on the internet.

One Jedi Knight vs 100 Reys

Aliens are really into trolling and perverted stuff.

the jedi obviously. xenomorphs would be run of the mill enemies in the star wars universe.

Why would I be mad about a movie that actually resembles the OT and uses the same model in ANH? Star Wars is one of the greatest movies in history. I don't want something completely different with a different feel like in the prequels. I wanted to go back to the original. I knew it would be that way going into it. It's what the fans wanted. I didn't have expectations for something completely different therefore I enjoyed it. It was safe and fun. I hope 8 is similar to Empire Strikes Back, my all time favorite movie.

2/10

Needs one more touch: Starring Steven Seagal as Predator

Yeah I must be baiting because I have an opinion that's different than yours. News flash - a lot of people liked the movie.

>pretending to be a normie for cheap (You)s

>a lot of people liked the movie
I liked it too, to an extent.
But it's still garbage.
You're baiting because I refuse to believe anyone is as retarded as

>can literally just force push all day

jedi are cheese, what can a jedi do vs a .50 cal tho? Nothing.

Dodge it.

Why couldn't he just use the force to hold the Xeno down and just stab it to death?

Not always.

So TFA is the only movie where nobody lost a body part to a lightsaber? Yet another reason it sucks.

Technically, Han lost all his body parts to a lightsaber.

It's not the same when you get impaled.

Retarded because I like the idea of a soft reboot? Please. Baiting because I enjoyed the fact that TFA was similar to ANH? Please. Mad because I hope that 8 is similar to Empire Strikes Back, best star wars movie? Please.

I'm what you call old school with this stuff. I don't care about your Jedi fantasies. I don't care about whatever video games you played or what comic books you read. I don't care that you have these certain expectations and need everything explained to you.

I just like good old fashioned star wars. That's what I got out of the TFA and thats why I enjoyed it.

Cheers to The Last Jed Strikes Back, I hope you fags kill yourselves out of disappointment.

No body parts lost to lightsaber in Return of the Jedi. Vader's hand doesn't count because it was machine.

Depends on which Jedi. There were a lot of shitty ones shown in the prequels that couldn't last against battle droids.

That's robotist, you bigot.

>Retarded because I like the idea of a soft reboot?
Yes, this is exactly what makes you retarded and a baiter.
>I hope you fags kill yourselves out of disappointment
I'm probably not going to even see The Last Jedi because the trailers so far haven't ignited any interested in me.
But I hope you enjoy it, it definitely seems like it's made with retards in mind.

they have exoskeletons, their insides are mostly fluid I'd imagine

And organs. Don't forget the organs.

There is only one teaser. Not even a trailer yet. It's okay. It okay, you are probably a casual fan anyway.

and b1g aliEn DicC

>big alien dick
Wait... I just thought of something:
Semen is made from blood right? So does that mean that Xeno semen is acidic too?

it certainly is possible!

Only sometimes.

you sound like a huge faggot and a manchild

your opinion doesn't matter because you are obviously a pleb

I'm a faggot and a manchild because I liked TFA? I think the real faggots are the manchildren who REEEEEEEE about it every time it's brought up. You don't see many people leaving comments like "if you don't like TFA you're a faggot and a manchild."

You can both be faggot manchildren. Its not like there is any conservation of faggy manchildrenitis.

anyone who like the prequels over tfa needs to seriously kill themselves for being a nostalgia-faggot-kiddo

tfa was garbage but at least it wasn't prequel garbage

i don't give a shit about star wars TFA is just trash even compared to the originals and the prequels

Lightsabers are shown to cauterize, yes. However as mentioned, Xenomorphs' bodies are exoskeletons, meaning that they leak a LOT more blood than an average life-form. A lightsaber may cauterize the surface, but all the acid blood and guts would just spray out.

>needs to seriously kill themselves for being a nostalgia-faggot-kiddo
Are you honestly implying TFA wasn't filled with nostalgia pandering?
How fucking deluded are you?

>hating on Rogue One
The worst meme.

No, that's just your opinion. Majority of critics and audiences considered it good. Also from a film making perspective, it's very well done.

Rogue One is fucking garbage, and completely pointless to boot.

A jedi couldnt even take on more than 5 xenos, so 100 is out of the question, dumbest thread ever.