Does Sup Forums even have a chart of classic movies everyone should have seen, or is this board total chaos?

Does Sup Forums even have a chart of classic movies everyone should have seen, or is this board total chaos?

bane lol

>all those gook directors
>into the trash

>no Le Ravageur
>no L'ascension du Chevalier Noir
this board is beyond salvation

depends what you're into i guess.
>the godfather
>the bicycle thief
>Casablanca
>dr strangelove
>2001: a space odyssey
there's too many honestly. psycho and citizen kane are two other obvious ones

was about to say that this was better than most serious lists out there, but then I saw Gigli.
I approve
whoever said too much gook directors, kinda correct

Gigli is a masterpiece quit believing everything reddit tells you

en chanfle y el chanfle 2

quino

Don't bother, you'll just get pretentious shit like this recommended, or utter shit like this .

>pretentious shit
kek how are those films pretentious

Please forgive my markings.

>pretentious shit
you're the reason why people make the other kind of lists

is fighting black kings good? unironically

gook directors are best directors

It capably and neutrally documents an interesting event.

old movies are boring you faggots.

@83522914
bait that bad doesn't even deserve a (You)

>t. pleb

I used to think like this when I was in the middle of my teenage years.

just made this what do you think

This, honestly

Most of the ""classic"" flicks like The Godfather, 2001, all of Hitchcock's stuff, etc are basically memes at this point that most "movie buffs" force themselves to like because they feel like they're supposed to despite these the majority of these movies being boring as shit and having aged like milk.

And the memes only get worse the farther back you go. Anyone who talks about how much they like movies from the first half of the 20th century is fucking lying and is desperately fishing for "cinephile" points and reddit upvotes.

Not anything official.

I'm sure there's a Sup Forums approved list of the best BLACKED videos though.

>everyone's just pretending to like them
You'd honestly have to be an idiot to think like this. Not everyone has as short an attention span as you. I watched Harakiri last night and enjoyed it thoroughly. People don't need to pretend to like old films, because plenty of them are genuinely brilliant. Also pleb such as yourself should be able to enjoy the Godfather. It's accessible as fuck and holds up extremely well.

>most "movie buffs" force themselves to like
Or maybe, maybe, I know this will blow your little pleb mind, but maybe they are legitimately great films and you just have shit taste.

Never seen that cover of Blue Velvet before. Must be a weird foreign market poster.