Where would you rather live and why?

Where would you rather live and why?

Themyscira

It will be my very own Harem anime

Rollan for dc atlantis

Oa I guess. Seems like a good place to meet aliens and interesting people.

Wakanda if I get to be a Wakandian or DC Atlantis if I get to be an Atlantian
If I'm just a human then Themyscira - if I'm gonna die then I'm might as well die while being bullied by hot musclegirls

Wakanda if I'm a citizen, love me some super tech.

Xander and DC Atlantis would be pretty dope. Everywhere else seems to be not so great.

Asgard seems nice. The booze is good, and maybe I'll get somebody to teach me swordsmanship and go on adventures throughout the Nine Realms.

rolling for themyscira (training all day and doing mindless shit) or latveria (doom cares for his people)

0 exploded
1 would be a serf that's too weak to do any real work
2 btfo
3 island of she-woman man haters
4 would be a serf
5 btfo
6 continue my exciting career in retial
7 btfo
8 homeless
9 drowned
10 drowned

Either Latveria or Khandaq. From what I've seen, both Doom and Adam care for their subjects.

Xandar, specifically the MCU one (since that's the picture you used). Gain access to a bunch of alien technologies and cultures, I can go anywhere in space, and I can get myself a job as a Nova just in time for them to start fucking with the power stone, creating the Novas we all know and love
t. soon to be castrated slave

>Makes list of places

>Every single one has been razed to the ground at some point, killing all the civilians

Can I pick... I dunno, Nebraska? I feel like Missouri has never been exploded.

wasn't it Kansas that got completely rekted by Norman Osborn when Asgard ended up being there

Latveria, Doom is a really fucking good ruler to his people

Go to bed, Victor.

Rolling but hoping for Asgard

>genosha

Hope you enjoy being a slave/being killed by slaves/being killed by giant murder robots

Get out of here Richards

>Latmemeia
Any anons still unsure about where to live, come to Oa. The Guardians are super chill.

Wait, which Genosha?

Actually there was a story in X-force where a town in Missouri was obliterated and the area put through a time warp to jump start some evolution

>no Negative Zone
>no Utopia
>no Savage Land
>XandEr